Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RPI V: Chase for the Championship (and Hobey)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: RPI V: Chase for the Championship (and Hobey)

Originally posted by GreatLakerMohawk View Post
    We had a laptop working up there last night, but we have to put it on the table behind us. There's no way safe to prop it up in front of us unfortunately.

The delay works out well enough because while I'm talking at least Tim can get a look at the play and set the record straight if need be.
    I think RC should stand up there and hold the laptop for you..
    ""Ralph is the Chuck Norris of this board. Ralph doesnt sleep he just waits." - fishcore12

Comment

Originally posted by DavidSec17 View Post
      Saw the scrum like everyone else, and the brown player's helment came off. However, I dont remember facemask violation in the list of penalties when I used to play, must be a new one like kneeing and embellishment.

Anway I thought Pirri played pretty inspired, loved his hustle to the loose puck that led to his slapshot goal, we need more of this tonight from everyone to put a pesky Bruno squad away.
      Absolutely, if he can channel the frustration of being "profiled" (as one of the guys in my section aptly called it) he will be a lot of turning heads
      ""Ralph is the Chuck Norris of this board. Ralph doesnt sleep he just waits." - fishcore12

Comment

Originally posted by Wicked Slappaahs View Post
        I think RC should stand up there and hold the laptop for you..
        Well that would be nice but much more inconvenient.
        R.I.P. NASC/MCLA Mohawks Hockey

Comment

Originally posted by GreatLakerMohawk View Post
          We had a laptop working up there last night, but we have to put it on the table behind us. There's no way safe to prop it up in front of us unfortunately.

The delay works out well enough because while I'm talking at least Tim can get a look at the play and set the record straight if need be.
          Yeah, the catwalk is not the safest place for computers.

Rooting for you guys tonight. Unless there's another upset going on either in Canton or Hamden, in which case I'm rooting for Bruno.
          Former Harvard Hockey broadcaster on 95.3 FM and WHRB.org.
          Go Crimson!

Comment

I believe the call was regarding him tearing the Brownie's helmet off...
            Tearing is a bit extreme, there, Doc. He was pulling the Brown forward away from the net. Unintelligently, he decided to use the neck / head / face to take him away. That chinstrap must have been really loose for the facemask to come off so easily.

I thought JFK would get the matching for pushing #18 onto York. I didn't see Bergin's interaction with the opposing forward, so I can't judge those penalties.

Let's not encourage the boys to start roughing it up unnecessarily. We already have a bad reputation and there's no need to encourage this reputation. Plus, our speed is the best way to beat the clutchy / grabby Bears.
            Go Red!!

National Champions: 1954, 1985, 201x

Houston Field House, Cheel Arena, Agganis Arena, Magness Arena, Ritter Arena, Messa Rink, Matthews Arena, Von Braun Center, Lynah Rink, Starr Rink, Appleton Arena, Dwyer Arena, Buffalo State Ice Arena, Kelley Rink (also Verizon Center (DC), Herb Brooks Arena, Fenway Park (Frozen Fenway I), Times Union Center, DCU Center, Blue Cross Arena)

Comment

Absolutely, if he can channel the frustration of being "profiled" (as one of the guys in my section aptly called it) he will be a lot of turning heads

Maybe Feola and Baker dont like the new hairdo?

Comment

Originally posted by burgie12 View Post
                Tearing is a bit extreme, there, Doc. He was pulling the Brown forward away from the net. Unintelligently, he decided to use the neck / head / face to take him away. That chinstrap must have been really loose for the facemask to come off so easily.

I thought JFK would get the matching for pushing #18 onto York. I didn't see Bergin's interaction with the opposing forward, so I can't judge those penalties.

Let's not encourage the boys to start roughing it up unnecessarily. We already have a bad reputation and there's no need to encourage this reputation. Plus, our speed is the best way to beat the clutchy / grabby Bears.
                If we keep allowing an opponent to run York, then we run the risk of a) losing Allen to an injury and b) appearing as patsies to our opponents...neither is an acceptable option, IMO.

Comment

RaHmilton,
                  You've gotten some people envious in Ithaca. http://elf.elynah.com/read.php?1,155891
                  sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

If we keep allowing an opponent to run York, then we run the risk of a) losing Allen to an injury and b) appearing as patsies to our opponents...neither is an acceptable option, IMO.
                    I understand and agree, WS. But, there's a line between retaliating and being reckless. I advocate one, and not the other.
                    Go Red!!

National Champions: 1954, 1985, 201x

Houston Field House, Cheel Arena, Agganis Arena, Magness Arena, Ritter Arena, Messa Rink, Matthews Arena, Von Braun Center, Lynah Rink, Starr Rink, Appleton Arena, Dwyer Arena, Buffalo State Ice Arena, Kelley Rink (also Verizon Center (DC), Herb Brooks Arena, Fenway Park (Frozen Fenway I), Times Union Center, DCU Center, Blue Cross Arena)

Comment

Awful game pk sucks pp sucks refs worst ever ever ever seen
                      I bleed CHERRY AND WHITE

Comment

Working...
                      X