>>>>> RIT TIGERS 2009-2010 <<<<< Rockin' Part 2 - The Playoffs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• >>>>> RIT TIGERS 2009-2010 <<<<< Rockin' Part 2 - The Playoffs

Closed out Part 1, and now that The Tigers have clinched Regular Season Title #3, it's time to start thinking Playoffs.

Here's hoping it is a long ride, and the beards get real long and shaggy.
    Last edited by XCTiger; 02-21-2010, 09:39 PM.
    John Nabors

RIT Tigers - A Long Hockey Tradition
    AHA Regular Season Champions 2007, 2009, 2010, 2011
    AHA Tournament Champions 2010, 2015, 2016
    NCAA DI - 2010, 2015, 2016
    NCAA Frozen 4 - 2010
    NCAA DII - 1983
    NCAA DIII - 1984, 1985, 1989, 1994, 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002

Re: >>>>> RIT TIGERS 2009-2010 <<<<< Rockin' Part 2 - The Playoffs

as komey expected, RIT is #19 in the INCH power rankings. http://www.insidecollegehockey.com/5...lege+Hockey%29
    Atlantic Hockey Composite schedule: www.tinyurl.com/AHAcomp2
    College Hockey America (Women) Composite Schedule: www.tinyurl.com/CHAWcomp

RIT Tigers
    Men's Atlantic Hockey Champions 2010 2015 2016
    Men's Frozen Four 2010
    Women's College Hockey America Champions 2014 2015
    Women's DIII National Champions 2012

Comment

With RIT sweeping Air Force and the Team USA win over Canada it was a great hockey weekend, though at times it was pretty stressful
      RIT Tigers
      Atlantic Hockey Regular Season Champions: 2007, 2009, 2010, 2011
      Atlantic Hockey Tournament Champions: 2010, 2015, 2016
      Frozen Four Appearances: 2010

Comment

I am guessing we will get an announcement this week about ticket sales for the AHA quarterfinal round at the Ritter in three weeks. Hard to believe our next significant game is that far away.
        KBranch

Comment

Does anyone know when and/or if the regular-season trophy will be awarded?

Powers &8^]

Comment

Originally posted by LtPowers View Post
            Does anyone know when and/or if the regular-season trophy will be awarded?

Powers &8^]
            I would expect it to be handed out immediately after the last game which would be this saturday home against canisius.

Comment

How do you think Wilson will try and attack Canisius? Rest our boys a little? Or go in there and attack attack attack since we have 2 weeks from this weekend for the playoffs.
              R I T HOCKEY
              Frozen Four
              Elite Eight
              NCAA Tournament
              2010-2015-2016
              RIP-Mikita Dan Barrows

Comment

Question for all of you. My younger cousin went to her first Tigers hockey game last Saturday and got one of the white out shirts. She wants to get it signed by some players, what would be the best way to go about getting them?

Comment

Originally posted by thenerdfm View Post
                  Question for all of you. My younger cousin went to her first Tigers hockey game last Saturday and got one of the white out shirts. She wants to get it signed by some players, what would be the best way to go about getting them?
                  Perhaps stop by the Ritter and give to either Wayne Wilson or his secretary? You can always email him/give the secretary a call to inquire about that.

Comment

Originally posted by Rochester View Post
                    How do you think Wilson will try and attack Canisius? Rest our boys a little? Or go in there and attack attack attack since we have 2 weeks from this weekend for the playoffs.
                    I would say they have to keep up what they have been doing. If anyone is particularly banged up, cut them some slack. But this is the last weekend to tweak things, before the games really count. We need to be revving up to be firing on all cylinders for the Quarter finals.
                    "I couldn't be more impressed with the student body . They had fun and had many chants but they lacked venom."

Comment

Oh, I didn't see it posted earlier. But the band will be there this weekend!
                      "I couldn't be more impressed with the student body . They had fun and had many chants but they lacked venom."

Comment

Originally posted by Loki View Post
                        Oh, I didn't see it posted earlier. But the band will be there this weekend!
                        yes, but we don't know how many people. From what I heard, band members were asked to stay, but didnt have to, so a bunch are going home anyway.
                        Atlantic Hockey Composite schedule: www.tinyurl.com/AHAcomp2
                        College Hockey America (Women) Composite Schedule: www.tinyurl.com/CHAWcomp

RIT Tigers
                        Men's Atlantic Hockey Champions 2010 2015 2016
                        Men's Frozen Four 2010
                        Women's College Hockey America Champions 2014 2015
                        Women's DIII National Champions 2012

Comment

Originally posted by Rochester View Post
                          Attack, I believe you have to ride the momentum and keep everyone involved. This isn't the NHL where they play every other night
                          RIT Tigers
                          Atlantic Hockey Regular Season Champions: 2007, 2009, 2010, 2011
                          Atlantic Hockey Tournament Champions: 2010, 2015, 2016
                          Frozen Four Appearances: 2010

Comment

Originally posted by cplinford View Post
                            Attack, I believe you have to ride the momentum and keep everyone involved. This isn't the NHL where they play every other night
                            I don't know if folks at Saturday's game notice a rather extended conversation between Coach Wilson and Air Force's coach Frank Serratore as they shook hands and exited the ice post-game.

We asked Wayne about that in our post game, and he said that the gist of his answer was "we'll try and take some points from Canisius to help you out."

So I think RIT will keep their foot down on the gas.
                            Scott Biggar
                            WITR - Voice of the RIT Tigers
                            Staff Writer - US College Hockey Online

Comment

Originally posted by XCTiger View Post
                              Closed out Part 1, and now that The Tigers have clinched Regular Season Title #3, it's time to start thinking Playoffs.
                              Did anyone post about the new thread in the old one because I didn't even know this was here.

EDIT: apparently you did....
                              RIT

We made the Frozen Four!!!

Follow the RIT Corner Crew on Facebook

Comment

Working...
                              X