Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Official 2009-2010 Miami season thread part II: Unfinished Business

Originally posted by redhawkman10 View Post
    Miss Bliss!!!!! Im a little younger than you but old enough to watch from the junior high years to the college years. And yes even the Movie!!!!

Still ****ed Mikey didn't go to bayside.....
    Ha Miss Bliss. Those were a lot better than when they brought in Tory. The tough girl from the wrong side of the tracks. I vaguely remember the movie, something about the car breaking down, and wasn't there skydiving involved also?

And not sure if anyone remembers, but Leah Remini (King of Queens), was Mr. Carosi's daughter when they did the episodes that they all worked at some beachfront resort.

God, if we keep rambling on about Saved by the Bell we'll have to have a new thread by next week.

Comment

Originally posted by mcfarljd View Post
      Wait. You youngins had to google AC Slater?
      I was chided by my roommate for that comment lol, it was before our time but most people watched it was a kid. Missed me somehow.

Comment

Remember how in the middle school episodes the only real cast was preppy and Lisa. Then Morris was invited to join the cool kids but turns out it was all a prank on him. I'm only late 20s but come on.
        Wasn't Screech in the middle school episodes also.

Comment

Good to see some of you benefited from your Miami education...

Comment

Originally posted by Laker Dude View Post
            Wasn't Screech in the middle school episodes also.
            You may be right. Honestly Screech is lucky he wasn't sent to boarding school after he held that party at his moms house and they broke the Elvis figurine.

Comment

You may be right. Honestly Screech is lucky he wasn't sent to boarding school after he held that party at his moms house and they broke the Elvis figurine.
              screetch was in the junior high days as well.

The movie they were in vegas, I think sky diving was the college years. After the professor died on the couch in their dorm zach went on an thrill high.

Nothing wrong with reminising about saved by the bell, it is a classic. Kelly is still smokin hott!!!

'628 I highly recommend tracking down a few episodes or DVRing some on TBS in the morning, they are classic!
              Miamiredhawks08: "Side note: have any of you had to wear a helmet in SLOW PITCH SOFTBALL CAGE?!?!?!?! Are you flipping kidding me?!?!?! Felt like a 30 year old wearing floaties in a wading pool! jeebus!"

Comment

Originally posted by RedhawkBandMan View Post
                But this opinion of yours is just an opinion, so what am I supposed to make of it???

My point exactly, darn you're good.

Comment

Originally posted by redhawkman10 View Post
                  screetch was in the junior high days as well.

The movie they were in vegas, I think sky diving was the college years. After the professor died on the couch in their dorm zach went on an thrill high.

Nothing wrong with reminising about saved by the bell, it is a classic. Kelly is still smokin hott!!!

'628 I highly recommend tracking down a few episodes or DVRing some on TBS in the morning, they are classic!
                  They were in Vegas during the movie. I think that the movie was the last 4 episodes of the college years, where Zack and Kelly finally get married.

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WKirI6W76kI
                    Former Buckeye goalie, Keserich fights and takes down former Redhawk goalie, Effinger.

Comment

I love that I've threadjacked via Saved by the Bell!!
                      http://blogofbrotherhood.com

Comment

VAIVE is back. Hirsch. No mason or tomassoni

Comment

Good game, Perhaps we'll see you at the Joe.

Comment

Well like I suspected UNO came out a little flat but took it to Miami tonight in the 2nd and 3rd period. UNO out played Miami tonight and frustrated them late in the game. Kind of dissapointing the lack of intensity in the start of the third period.

UNO will get a big push from this win tonight in the PWR, and have Bemidji for two next weekend. They play like this next weekend UNO will be dangerous come tournament time and may be able to sneak in the tourny.

Connor made a big save at the end of the second but he let in a couple soft goals and didn't play his best. I think this loss is good for Miami, it should bring them back down to earth and make them more humble if the losses to Robert Morris didnt do it. Now Miami can focus on the stretch run, two against rival Ohio St. next weekend then a week off and the playoffs. Just hope we don't lose the top spot in the PWR.
                            Miamiredhawks08: "Side note: have any of you had to wear a helmet in SLOW PITCH SOFTBALL CAGE?!?!?!?! Are you flipping kidding me?!?!?! Felt like a 30 year old wearing floaties in a wading pool! jeebus!"

Comment

Well as I feared Miami dropped to #2 currently in the PWR. Omaha moved up, NMU is currently #18 and creeping closer to the tourny line. Cornell and Colorado college both lose tonight and it drops Cornell out of the tourny as of now. Some close close battles coming down the stretch. Alaska is also at #19 in the PWR and close to the tourny line as well.

Comment

Score update Michigan St. beats Ferris to stay tied for second. NMU up 4-3 half way through the third...

Comment

Working...
                                X