Official 2009-2010 Miami season thread part II: Unfinished Business

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Official 2009-2010 Miami season thread part II: Unfinished Business

Just watching the DVR now, and wow. In no way was that a handpass by Wingles at 10:13 of the 3rd. Wingels grabs it, drops it down in front of him, both him and a Michigan player wind up touching the puck, then Miele gets it on the doorstep and they call it. Shenanigans. If it wasn't for that, we wouldn't even have had to stay there til midnight .

And you can clearly hear the "anti" wooops when Michigan was blowing it on their own powerplays.

Comment

Originally posted by mcfarljd View Post
      Just watching the DVR now, and wow. In no way was that a handpass by Wingles at 10:13 of the 3rd. Wingels grabs it, drops it down in front of him, both him and a Michigan player wind up touching the puck, then Miele gets it on the doorstep and they call it. Shenanigans. If it wasn't for that, we wouldn't even have had to stay there til midnight .

And you can clearly hear the "anti" wooops when Michigan was blowing it on their own powerplays.
      Woooop! Wooop!

Was it just me or did Wingels look pretty shaky in that game? I know he went out for a few shifts against UAH with what they were speculating was a rib injury but came back, anyone know if he is 100%?

Comment

Originally posted by MUhawks628 View Post
        Woooop! Wooop!

Was it just me or did Wingels look pretty shaky in that game? I know he went out for a few shifts against UAH with what they were speculating was a rib injury but came back, anyone know if he is 100%?
        Eh he should be close to 100 in about 9 days, plenty of time to shore up some dings, and hopefully get Vinny back on the blue line.

Comment

Woooop! Wooop!

I was wondering about that myself. He was checked into the boards and went down in a heap. It was worrisome because even my friend (not a exceptionally knowledgeable hockey fan) noticed he wasn't hit all that hard. I hope it's just a twinge and just needs some rest.

Official 2009-2010 Miami season thread part III: Play on, Playa'(s)!!!
          Long live the "Brotherhood"!!!!!

Giving up a home run in Great American Ballpark is kind of like walking into a chocolate factory and yelling "I WANNA BE FAT!!!"

It's going to happen. Just give it time.....and a little effort.

Comment

Official 2009-2010 Miami season thread part III: I Don't Always Drink Beer, But When I Do ANYTHING BUT ****ING BOSTON LAGER.

I'm ok....simmmmmer...
            Last edited by MUhawks628; 03-29-2010, 11:39 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by MiamiRedhawks2008 View Post
              I was wondering about that myself. He was checked into the boards and went down in a heap. It was worrisome because even my friend (not a exceptionally knowledgeable hockey fan) noticed he wasn't hit all that hard. I hope it's just a twinge and just needs some rest.

Official 2009-2010 Miami season thread part III: Play on, Playa'(s)!!!
              Yeah, hopefully he will have enough time to get back up and moving at full speed this week. Buying my FFFF tickets in the morning, this is going to be a painful wait to next Thursday.

Comment

Originally posted by mcfarljd View Post
                Official 2009-2010 Miami season thread part III: Woooop Woooop Wooooop

Winner.

Comment

Official 2009-2010 Miami season thread part III: I Don't Always Drink Beer, But When I Do ANYTHING BUT ****ING BOSTON LAGER.

I'm ok....simmmmmer...
                  No dont simmer...that sounds perfect!
                  Long live the "Brotherhood"!!!!!

Giving up a home run in Great American Ballpark is kind of like walking into a chocolate factory and yelling "I WANNA BE FAT!!!"

It's going to happen. Just give it time.....and a little effort.

Comment

From a fellow MAC fan, I wish you all the best and hope to see you bring it home. Especially after last year, although I was slightly partial to the outcome

Go Hawks!

Comment

Article in the journal a few weeks ago about the MAC. I still haven't gotten over the title, classic. Has a nod to Rico and the team in it

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1000...249876916.html

Comment

Yeah, I saw that when it was posted on the MAC football board. Between you guys and Akron soccer, it's just been awful luck of late.

Comment

way to go Hawks WOOOP!! WOOOP!!

Comment

The Official 2009-2010 Miami Season Thread Part III: If Only Games Were 58 Minutes Long

Oh wait no living in the past

The Official 2009-2010 Miami Season Thread Part III: If Only the City of Boston Did Not Exist

No, no that doesn't work either....
                            so wrong....yet so funny lol
                            Miamiredhawks08: "Side note: have any of you had to wear a helmet in SLOW PITCH SOFTBALL CAGE?!?!?!?! Are you flipping kidding me?!?!?! Felt like a 30 year old wearing floaties in a wading pool! jeebus!"

Comment

Woooop! Wooop!

Seriously, that woop crap might of been the dumbest thing I heard all weekend. And that is saying an awful lot lol....
                              Miamiredhawks08: "Side note: have any of you had to wear a helmet in SLOW PITCH SOFTBALL CAGE?!?!?!?! Are you flipping kidding me?!?!?! Felt like a 30 year old wearing floaties in a wading pool! jeebus!"

Comment

To stick with the theme started. Im going to start the:

Official 2009-2010 Miami season thread part III: Time to finish the job!

Comment

Working...
                                X