• Re: Official 2009-2010 Miami season thread part II: Unfinished Business

Originally posted by RedhawkBandMan View Post
    Great representation by the RedHawks tonight at the CCHA Awards:

Tommy Wingels - Best Defensive Forward
    Will Weber - Best Defensive Defenseman
    Cody Reichard - Best Goaltender
    Enrico Blasi - Coach of the Year
    Cody Reichard - Player of the Year

Now let's take care of business tomorrow! Love & Honor!
    Looks like a clean sweep of all the awards they were up for. Can't argue with Reichard and Blasi winning theirs, but I'll take going 5 for 5.

Comment

Originally posted by SweeneyHawksHockey View Post
      "But as long as we come away with a different piece of April hardware than last season, I'm sure he COULDN'T care less about the Hobey." Common grammatical error

And no I'm not trying to be a smart-*** just messing around haha
      Way to be a dbag dude...

In theory going to class in the morning then hitting the road before 1, starting to get really excited! Love & Honor baby

Comment

Departing Columbus for Detroit in approximately 12 hours. So excited I probably won't be able to sleep!
        Love and honor to Miami forever and a day. Go RedHawks!

Comment

Originally posted by MUhawks628 View Post
          Way to be a dbag dude...

In theory going to class in the morning then hitting the road before 1, starting to get really excited! Love & Honor baby
          Ehhhh class is overrated. Head up early, grab some beers and watch the basketball at Hockey Town, then go check out the NMU/Ferris game.

Comment

Originally posted by RedhawkBandMan View Post
            Great representation by the RedHawks tonight at the CCHA Awards:

Tommy Wingels - Best Defensive Forward
            Will Weber - Best Defensive Defenseman
            Cody Reichard - Best Goaltender
            Enrico Blasi - Coach of the Year
            Cody Reichard - Player of the Year

Now let's take care of business tomorrow! Love & Honor!
            Congrats to all the players, they are all well deserved honors!

Now lets get the 2nd goal on the season and win our first Mason Cup!!!
            Miamiredhawks08: "Side note: have any of you had to wear a helmet in SLOW PITCH SOFTBALL CAGE?!?!?!?! Are you flipping kidding me?!?!?! Felt like a 30 year old wearing floaties in a wading pool! jeebus!"

Comment

Originally posted by mcfarljd View Post
              Ehhhh class is overrated. Head up early, grab some beers and watch the basketball at Hockey Town, then go check out the NMU/Ferris game.
              Amen! class is overrated, sorry redeagle!! lol I second Jd's idea.
              Miamiredhawks08: "Side note: have any of you had to wear a helmet in SLOW PITCH SOFTBALL CAGE?!?!?!?! Are you flipping kidding me?!?!?! Felt like a 30 year old wearing floaties in a wading pool! jeebus!"

Comment

Originally posted by redhawkman10 View Post
                I third it! Sadly my friends as far more dedicated students than I.

Off topic, but *** Ohio. Power to the MAC I guess, but seriously, 97 points is usually the combined score in a MAC conference game

Comment

packed and ready T-3:13:00

Comment

As predicted...couldn't sleep. Ready to go but must hold off for 3 more hours...
                    Love and honor to Miami forever and a day. Go RedHawks!

Comment

Never have a group of people been more excited about heading to Detroit lol

Comment

Originally posted by MUhawks628 View Post
                        Never have a group of people been more excited about heading to Detroit lol
                        I hope Miami brings tons of fans. It only adds to the whole experience. I'll be watching on TV this year.
                        Embrace the hate.

Comment

Originally posted by nmu_27 View Post
                          I hope Miami brings tons of fans. It only adds to the whole experience. I'll be watching on TV this year.
                          They will have more this year than in years past I believe. I however can not make it...stupid work!!!

Comment

Originally posted by redhawkman10 View Post
                            I have no comment on this.

Comment

For only having a group of about 30 nmu students not counting the band. They're pretty **** loud. Nicely done wildcats. Also have to laugh at how we stole michigans section at the Joe

Comment

JD, can you do me a favor? I would like the Miami contingent to chant the BHDL cheer. Can you make that happen?

Thanks a ton!
                                Long live the "Brotherhood"!!!!!

Giving up a home run in Great American Ballpark is kind of like walking into a chocolate factory and yelling "I WANNA BE FAT!!!"

It's going to happen. Just give it time.....and a little effort.

Comment

Working...
                                X