Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Official 2009-2010 Miami season thread part II: Unfinished Business

Originally posted by Hockeybuckeye View Post
    Not having been to a game at Miami before which end of the ice does Miami's goaltender start at?
    How much is that information worth to ya?
    Love and honor to Miami forever and a day. Go RedHawks!

Comment

Not having been to a game at Miami before which end of the ice does Miami's goaltender start at?
      The south end. Around section 11 where the visiting team has their seats. But hate to say it you won't have trouble finding a seat lol
      Miamiredhawks08: "Side note: have any of you had to wear a helmet in SLOW PITCH SOFTBALL CAGE?!?!?!?! Are you flipping kidding me?!?!?! Felt like a 30 year old wearing floaties in a wading pool! jeebus!"

Comment

Originally posted by RedhawkBandMan View Post
        You going to bust out the tuba for old times sake this weekend???
        Miamiredhawks08: "Side note: have any of you had to wear a helmet in SLOW PITCH SOFTBALL CAGE?!?!?!?! Are you flipping kidding me?!?!?! Felt like a 30 year old wearing floaties in a wading pool! jeebus!"

Comment

Originally posted by redhawkman10 View Post
          You going to bust out the tuba for old times sake this weekend???
          You know it! Maybe I'll even throw some Bubblicious into the mix!

Comment

How about you pay me and I won't give our hockey team your sister's phone number? LOL!

Comment

You know it! Maybe I'll even throw some Bubblicious into the mix!
              YES!!!! would be the highlight of the year!!!

Comment

How about you pay me and I won't give our hockey team your sister's phone number? LOL!
                ummmm..... gretzky teach you that one too??

Comment

ummmm..... gretzky teach you that one too??
                  Well "The Great One" has a huge love for OhSU apparently...

Comment

Originally posted by mcfarljd View Post
                    Well "The Great One" has a huge love for OhSU apparently...
                    no kidding, he is in contact with Gene Smith to help find the next coach at tOSU....

Comment

no kidding, he is in contact with Gene Smith to help find the next coach at tOSU....
                      If that doesn't work out, I'm sure they could flex their muscle and pull Vladislav Tretiak away from Russia.

Comment

If Gene Smith cared as much about OSU hockey as he does his paycheck he wouldn't have Gretzky helping find a coach, he'd get Gretzky to BE the coach.

Comment

I'll be in attendance all three nights if necessary. Finally got my parents tickets too so they will be in attendance for their first game ever Friday.

Screw Spring Break I'm just looking forward to this weekend, ready for some Miami hockey!
                          2014-15 NCAA Weekly Pick'em Overall and NCAA Tournament Champion

Love and Honor

Comment

Hopeing to make it back for Saturday's game, have to convince my ride that he wants to go back a day early.

Comment

Originally posted by SweeneyHawksHockey View Post
                              I'll be in attendance all three nights if necessary. Finally got my parents tickets too so they will be in attendance for their first game ever Friday.

Screw Spring Break I'm just looking forward to this weekend, ready for some Miami hockey!
                              Screw Spring Break?

Spring Break doesn't truly start until the puck drops!

Comment

Originally posted by mcfarljd View Post
                                If that doesn't work out, I'm sure they could flex their muscle and pull Vladislav Tretiak away from Russia.
                                ahhh too late, he is the coach in waiting at Michigan....

Comment

Working...
                                X