X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MUhawks628
    replied
    Re: Official 2009-2010 Miami season thread part II: Unfinished Business

Happy Green Beer Day.....from Harrison Hall....fml.

Leave a comment:

• mcfarljd
    replied

Happy green beer day
    From first run

Leave a comment:

• mcfarljd
    replied

Happy gren beer dayyyy!

From Mac and joes

Leave a comment:

• SweeneyHawksHockey
    replied

Originally posted by MiamiRedhawks2008 View Post
    For the CCHA playoffs this weekend, I'm really looking forward to the OSU-ND game the most. I am probably thinking more of each team's talent and potential, but there could be some serious fireworks in that matchup. Second best pairing is probably Lake State and Michigan. The other two are pretty much snoozers. Not sure you can give BG or Western much of a chance to take more than 1 game in a weekend.

Also, to clear up something about the bracket...doesn't the lineup get reshuffled after the first round with the lowest seed playing Miami? http://www.collegehockeynews.com/rep...?d=bracket&c=2 shows the bracket of OSU-ND winner playing Miami. This makes absolutely no sense for any tournament I've ever heard of .
    From how I understand it you are right. The lowest seed that wins will be repaired to play us. I think that bracket is just assuming all the higher seeds win so then the winner of the OSU and ND matchup will play Miami.

Leave a comment:

• GogginSoldier
    replied

Originally posted by MiamiRedhawks2008 View Post
    For the CCHA playoffs this weekend, I'm really looking forward to the OSU-ND game the most. I am probably thinking more of each team's talent and potential, but there could be some serious fireworks in that matchup. Second best pairing is probably Lake State and Michigan. The other two are pretty much snoozers. Not sure you can give BG or Western much of a chance to take more than 1 game in a weekend.

Also, to clear up something about the bracket...doesn't the lineup get reshuffled after the first round with the lowest seed playing Miami? http://www.collegehockeynews.com/rep...?d=bracket&c=2 shows the bracket of OSU-ND winner playing Miami. This makes absolutely no sense for any tournament I've ever heard of .
    That's how I remember the playoffs working as well. Unless they changed something when they went to the new point system.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X