Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: CHA Thoughts and Prognostications: Year 11, The Finale... Part Deux

Originally posted by gfmorris View Post
    ... I have a full-size, too. That said, it probably doesn't hurt to have two cars, either.
    I have a free upgrade coming too at the counter... na na na na na... hope they have something worth upgrading to available when I get there!

Yeah, I guess we do have to make room for Matti.
    Doug
    UAH 1974
    Charger Hockey - Born 1979 ~ Killed 2012
    Executioner: Malcom Portera - Chancellor, University of Alabama System
    Reason: Hates all things not in Tuscaloosa (i.e. UAH & UAB)
    Revived: Two Months Later - Thanks Nathan et al... Save UAH Hockey
    Reborn: 1/17/2013 - Thanks Bob - Thanks WCHA!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Douglas View Post
      I have a free upgrade coming too at the counter... na na na na na... hope they have something worth upgrading to available when I get there!

Yeah, I guess we do have to make room for Matti.
      I'm National Emerald Aisle. They may give me a Caddy!

GFM
      Geof F. Morris
      UAH BSE MAE 2002
      UAHHockey.com

Comment

FoxSportsNorth is picking up the BSU-Michigan game!!!

http://foxsportsnorth.com/pages/landing?blockID=203560
        Millsy

NCAA TOURNAMENT 2005, 2006, 2009, 2010!
        FROZEN FOUR 2009!

"Like" The BeaverPond's Facebook Page

BEMIDJI STATE BEAVERS!
        NAIA National Champs: 1968, '69, '70, '71, '73, '79, '80
        NCAA D-III National Champs: 1986
        NCAA D-II National Champs: 1984, '93, '94, '95, '97
        NCAA D-I National Champs: 20??
        Perfect 31-0 in 1983-84
        Holders of an NCAA Mens Record 43 straight wins (Nov. 8, 1983-Jan. 1, 1985)

Comment

Originally posted by beaverhockeyfan View Post
          FoxSportsNorth is picking up the BSU-Michigan game!!!

http://foxsportsnorth.com/pages/landing?blockID=203560
          Awesome. Go Beavers!

GFM
          Geof F. Morris
          UAH BSE MAE 2002
          UAHHockey.com

Comment

Thank you so much FSN!! Beaver nation must be wearing off on some people in minnesota!

GO BEAVERS!!

2009 Frozen Four!

2010 3-peat CHA Regular Season Champs!

Comment

Who amongst you Beavers fans is going to FtW? I need a drinking buddy who likes green.

GFM
              Geof F. Morris
              UAH BSE MAE 2002
              UAHHockey.com

Comment

Who amongst you Beavers fans is going to FtW? I need a drinking buddy who likes green.

GFM
                Wish i was GFM then i could get wasted with you and then we could look back at all the memories of the CHA and not remember it in the moring

2009 Frozen Four!

2010 3-peat CHA Regular Season Champs!

Comment

Hey Millsy - Looks like I'll be shooting for both the Chargers and the Beavs on Saturday and hopefully Sunday too. With a little luck I'll catch the Saturday winning goals for both of our teams.
                  Doug
                  UAH 1974
                  Charger Hockey - Born 1979 ~ Killed 2012
                  Executioner: Malcom Portera - Chancellor, University of Alabama System
                  Reason: Hates all things not in Tuscaloosa (i.e. UAH & UAB)
                  Revived: Two Months Later - Thanks Nathan et al... Save UAH Hockey
                  Reborn: 1/17/2013 - Thanks Bob - Thanks WCHA!!!

Comment

It just occurred to me that the CHA may be officially no more as of Friday (and, seemingly, this thread will no longer be officially applicable). I hope it lasts through the Frozen Four, at least, of course. But, it's all really sinking in on my end... sigh. Go Chargers! Make us proud!

Comment

The Hockey Show, is now available:

http://thehockeyshow.blogspot.com
                      Current NCAA D-I rinks I've been to:

AHA:
                      B1G: UMich, MSU, UMinn, Notre Dame, OSU, UWisc
                      CCHA: BSU, BG, FSU, LSSU, MSU, MTU, NMU
                      ECAC:
                      HEA: UMass
                      NCHC: Miami, UMD, UND, SCSU, WMU
                      Independant: ASU

Inactive: UAH, ASU, BSU, UMD, UND, NMU, Notre Dame

Comment

From the Bemidji State alumni E-Mail

BSU Makes it's Fourth National Tournament Appearance in Men's Hockey!

No. 9 Bemidji State makes its fourth appearance in the NCAA Division I tournament since 2005 on its first at-large bid in program history. BSU opens NCAA Tournament play Saturday at 6:30 p.m. (Central) versus Michigan. The winner will face the winner of the Miami and Ala.-Huntsville semifinal at 7 p.m. (Central) Sunday for the right to advance to the 2010 Frozen Four at Ford Field in Detroit, Mich. All Midwest Regional games are set for the Allen County War Memorial Coliseum in Fort Wayne, Ind.NCAA Regional Playoffs.

Fort Wayne Pre-game / Tickets
                        If you are making it to this weekend’s games in Fort Wayne, we’ve scheduled a pre-game gathering for Beaver fans at the Rick O’Shay’s Irish Pub from 5:00 – 7:00 pm on Saturday. The bar is located at 4610 Parnell Ave. Guest hosts will be Beaver hockey great, Dale Baldwin ’80 and his wife Amy. Tickets for the game are available at Ticketmaster.

Bemidji Viewing Party

For Beaver fans in Bemidji we will have a viewing party at the Hungry Bear conference center behind Home Depot. Doors open at 6:00 pm and cost will be $10 per person and will include hors d'eouvres and a cash bar.

Metro Area Viewing Party
                        For Beaver fans living in the metro area, Joe Sensor's both in Bloomington and Roseville will show the BSU /Michigan game on Saturday at the conclusion of the UND / Yale game.

Television Options
                        In addition to airing on ESPN 360.com, which is available in limited markets, Fox Sports North just last night picked up broadcast rights to air the BSU / Michigan game on Saturday. Fox Sports North blankets Iowa, Minnesota, North Dakota, South Dakota, and Wisconsin reaching over three million homes.

Fox Sports North can been seen locally on Paul Bunyan Television channel 56 and Midcontinent Communications channel 27. For satellite subscribers, the BSU-Michigan game can be found on channel 436 for Dish Network customers and on channel 668 for those with DirecTV service.

Sunday's game will air on ESPN - U.

Radio Option
                        As always, all BSU men’s hockey games can be heard live on MIX 103.7 FM or through webstream at www.kkbj.com.

GO BEAVERS!

Comment

Huntsville folks, UAH will be on WTKI, 1450 AM / 92.9 FM. Broadcast starts at 2:45 Huntsville time.

No Internet feed, sorry.

GFM
                          Geof F. Morris
                          UAH BSE MAE 2002
                          UAHHockey.com

Comment

GFM
                            I really don't care for Green, But I should be around I hope. check your rep, as I sent you my cell number there.
                            bueller: Why is the sunset good? Why are boobs good? Why does Positrack work? Why does Ferris lose on the road and play dead at home?

It just happens.

nmupiccdiva: I'm sorry I missed you this weekend! I thought I saw you at the football game, but I didn't want to go up to a complete stranger and ask "are you Monster?" and have it not be you!

leswp1: you need the Monster to fix you

Life is active, find Balance!massage therapy Ann Arbor

Comment

Originally posted by wsp67326 View Post
                              It just occurred to me that the CHA may be officially no more as of Friday (and, seemingly, this thread will no longer be officially applicable). I hope it lasts through the Frozen Four, at least, of course. But, it's all really sinking in on my end... sigh. Go Chargers! Make us proud!
                              One of them HAS to make it to Detroit. I don't want to be there alone!

Yes... I am going to Detroit. (Long story)
                              Friends don't let friends go to PITT.

Save on GAS... BAN NASCAR

Comment

Originally posted by bigmrg74 View Post
                                I really don't care for Green, But I should be around I hope. check your rep, as I sent you my cell number there.
                                Same to you. But for anyone else who needs it: 256-527-8152. I put it on Airplane Mode at night, so don't think I'll be woken up by it in the middle of the night.

GFM
                                Geof F. Morris
                                UAH BSE MAE 2002
                                UAHHockey.com

Comment

Working...
                                X