Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: CHA Thoughts and Prognostications: Year 11, The Finale... Part Deux

Originally posted by 5hole View Post
    No doubt in my mind that Bemidji can take Michigan. Huntsville-Miami? Well, we know RoMo beat them twice. Pack it in tight and hope Talbot remains hot. This could happen, Geof.
    I know! I'm giddy just thinking about it. I'm hoping that CHA teams can end up with half of Miami's losses this year. [By which I really hope that the Chargers can knock off the Redhawks, not leaving it up to the Beavs to do the CHA proud.]

GFM
    Geof F. Morris
    UAH BSE MAE 2002
    UAHHockey.com

Comment

Originally posted by gfmorris View Post
      [N]ot leaving it up to the Beavs to do the CHA proud.
      I don't trust 'em, either.
      UAH - The Cleveland Browns of COLLEGE HOCKEY

Mike Anderson
      2006 Time Person of the Year
      Finger far off the pulse of college hockey, thanks to Mack Portera.
      It was fun for a whole lot of seasons.

"Give beer to those who are perishing, wine to those who are in anguish; let them drink and forget their poverty and remember their misery no more." Proverbs 31:6-7 (NIV)

Comment

Originally posted by MikeAnderson View Post
        And yet you go to Beaver Pride functions.

GFM
        Geof F. Morris
        UAH BSE MAE 2002
        UAHHockey.com

Comment

And yet you go to Beaver Pride functions.

GFM
          One of them. I went to one. On a trip that you were too good lazy "busy" to make.

Mike Anderson

"Give beer to those who are perishing, wine to those who are in anguish; let them drink and forget their poverty and remember their misery no more." Proverbs 31:6-7 (NIV)

Comment

I would trust the beavers a little more than i would trust the chargers to do the CHA proud in its final season. We are the better team and there is no question about that, im just saying i would trust them a little more, but i am still pulling hard for huntsville against the gayhawks..cough cough...i mean redhawks

2009 Frozen Four!

2010 3-peat CHA Regular Season Champs!

Comment

Originally posted by GOBEAVS View Post
              I would trust the beavers a little more than i would trust the chargers to do the CHA proud in its final season. We are the better team and there is no question about that, im just saying i would trust them a little more, but i am still pulling hard for huntsville against the gayhawks..cough cough...i mean redhawks
              1-2-2 in your last five.

Inspired confidence = zero.

Mike Anderson

Comment

1-2-2 in your last five.

UAH...............even a broken clock is right twice a day.
                sigpic

Comment

1-2-2 in your last five.

umm 23-9-4 overall....must not be very good i guess

and your talking about going in hot how about huntsville 3-4-1 in their last 8 games not to mention they have not beaten BSU in their last 13 straight meetings....i guess i should put all my marbles into UAH

2009 Frozen Four!

2010 3-peat CHA Regular Season Champs!

Comment

Originally posted by GOBEAVS View Post
                    umm 23-9-4 overall....must not be very good i guess

and your talking about going in hot how about huntsville 3-4-1 in their last 8 games not to mention they have not beaten BSU in their last 13 straight meetings....i guess i should put all my marbles into UAH
                    Hey, who actually won a game at the tournament?

GFM
                    Geof F. Morris
                    UAH BSE MAE 2002
                    UAHHockey.com

Comment

Can I do like I did that one time I went to a Beaver Pride meeting and pretend I like Bemidji for the food?
                      You know that you're a Fat Hockey fan when........

Okay, Beavers fans, who among y'all is coming to Fort Wayne? Do any of you have those third wheeled-B jerseys you want to part with? I'll bring some Huntsville beer in exchange.

An all-CHA regional final is like a dreamy gift from the pagan hockey gods.

GFM
                      Yeah, and watch the NCAA pass a cinderblock out of their collective rectums when they'll have sell the Cinderella Story for the Frozen Four. Then again, I'm sure none of you guys would really complain about the venue this year if a CHA team was to make it. You guys are used to playing in partially filled venues anyways.

Originally posted by thebrain View Post
                      I won't be making it...Trying to arrange a viewing in the Twin Cities for it though....
                      Booo!!!!!! Get your bum down to Fort Wayne!!!
                      bueller: Why is the sunset good? Why are boobs good? Why does Positrack work? Why does Ferris lose on the road and play dead at home?

It just happens.

nmupiccdiva: I'm sorry I missed you this weekend! I thought I saw you at the football game, but I didn't want to go up to a complete stranger and ask "are you Monster?" and have it not be you!

leswp1: you need the Monster to fix you

Life is active, find Balance!massage therapy Ann Arbor

Comment

Originally posted by bigmrg74 View Post

Booo!!!!!! Get your bum down to Fort Wayne!!!
                        Gotta work...

Comment

Gotta work...
                          call in "sick"!
                          bueller: Why is the sunset good? Why are boobs good? Why does Positrack work? Why does Ferris lose on the road and play dead at home?

It just happens.

nmupiccdiva: I'm sorry I missed you this weekend! I thought I saw you at the football game, but I didn't want to go up to a complete stranger and ask "are you Monster?" and have it not be you!

Comment

Originally posted by bigmrg74 View Post
                            call in "sick"!
                            Wish I could...Maybe the Frozen Four....

Comment

Wish I could...Maybe the Frozen Four....
                              Well, if you call in dead, then you wouldn't have to worry about getting time off from work for the Frozen Four.

It just happens.

Comment

Hey, who actually won a game at the tournament?

GFM
                                How much did those refs cost anyway?

Comment

Working...
                                X