Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: CHA Thoughts and Prognostications: Year 11, The Finale... Part Deux

Originally posted by 5hole View Post
    Geof, sorry to disappoint but it will be the Purps that you will have to try to get past in the championship game. We'll stuff those Beavers for you.
    Given that the Chargers are 4-2 against the Purps, with two of those wins on the Dwyer Ice, I say, "Bring it."

GFM
    Geof F. Morris
    UAH BSE MAE 2002
    UAHHockey.com

Comment

A CHA Tournament preview edition of Sports in the Round is up...http://wmisfm.com

Comment

Congrats to the Colonials for making the NCAA bouncyball tourney. Now you can feel good when you lose the hockey tourney.

GFM
        Geof F. Morris
        UAH BSE MAE 2002
        UAHHockey.com

Comment

I'm Hoping for another Beaver Championship This Weekend, in the same breath I also would like to see the CHA with Two Teams playing in the NCAA tournament for it's final year. Since I can't have both, I'll be cheering the Beavers on so they can go into the NCAA Tournament with great momentum!! Good luck to everyone in the Final CHA Tournament! GO BEMIDJI STATE BEAVERS!

Comment

Originally posted by gfmorris View Post
            Congrats to the Colonials for making the NCAA bouncyball tourney. Now you can feel good when you lose the hockey tourney.

GFM
            Ummm... thanks, I think?

I'm sticking to my pre-season guns. Bobby Mo takes the last ever CHA Title, and the Conference puts half the league into the NCAA Tournament.

4-2 tonight over UAH, and 3-2 tomorrow over Bemidji.

Men's Hoops & Men's Hockey to the NCAA's, and Women's Hoops to the WNIT. Makes for a pretty good spring!

Did I mention Men's Lacrosse is 4-0??
            Friends don't let friends go to PITT.

Save on GAS... BAN NASCAR

Comment

Here is an e-mail I got regarding tonight's CHA Semifinal matchup. They tried getting Fox College Sports to carry it, but they were already booked up with other action going on.

Troy,

Attached below is a link to our Yahoo! Audio/Video schedule, where you should be able to pick up the Niagara Sports Network feed for no cost at all. Should that not work, the B2 feed is available, which is of the coaches camera at center ice.

Hope this helps with your 2010 CHA Tournament Experience. Have a great day!

http://sports.yahoo.com/top/collegeb.../naq?sport=mch
              Millsy

NCAA TOURNAMENT 2005, 2006, 2009, 2010!
              FROZEN FOUR 2009!

"Like" The BeaverPond's Facebook Page

BEMIDJI STATE BEAVERS!
              NAIA National Champs: 1968, '69, '70, '71, '73, '79, '80
              NCAA D-III National Champs: 1986
              NCAA D-II National Champs: 1984, '93, '94, '95, '97
              NCAA D-I National Champs: 20??
              Perfect 31-0 in 1983-84
              Holders of an NCAA Mens Record 43 straight wins (Nov. 8, 1983-Jan. 1, 1985)

Comment

My boss, whose daughter is dating Matt Baxter, is really not going to mind if I watch the 3:00 game at my desk.

I love this job.

GFM
                Geof F. Morris
                UAH BSE MAE 2002
                UAHHockey.com

Comment

Originally posted by gfmorris View Post
                  My boss, whose daughter is dating Matt Baxter, is really not going to mind if I watch the 3:00 game at my desk.

I love this job.

GFM
                  I would love to see the swan song for the CHA be BSU kicking the snot out of the little ponies for old times sake........
                  sigpic

Comment

Anyone know if Moose will be doing a hockey show this week on KBUN?

Comment

I believe they are. I thought they said something about a CHA Tournemant edition last week.
                      Millsy

FROZEN FOUR 2009!

BEMIDJI STATE BEAVERS!
                      Perfect 31-0 in 1983-84

Comment

Originally posted by IdahoBemidjiFan View Post
                        Anyone know if Moose will be doing a hockey show this week on KBUN?
                        Originally posted by beaverhockeyfan View Post
                        I believe they are. I thought they said something about a CHA Tournemant edition last week.
                        Here you go

http://thehockeyshow.blogspot.com/
                        Current NCAA D-I rinks I've been to:

AHA:
                        B1G: UMich, MSU, UMinn, Notre Dame, OSU, UWisc
                        CCHA: BSU, BG, FSU, LSSU, MSU, MTU, NMU
                        ECAC:
                        HEA: UMass
                        NCHC: Miami, UMD, UND, SCSU, WMU
                        Independant: ASU

Inactive: UAH, ASU, BSU, UMD, UND, NMU, Notre Dame

Comment

Originally posted by moose97 View Post
                          Thanks Moose, that should get me through the last hour+ here at work!
                          Millsy

FROZEN FOUR 2009!

BEMIDJI STATE BEAVERS!
                          Perfect 31-0 in 1983-84

Comment

Chargers move onto the championship game with a 1-0 win.
                            Go Red!!

National Champions: 1954, 1985, 201x

Houston Field House, Cheel Arena, Agganis Arena, Magness Arena, Ritter Arena, Messa Rink, Matthews Arena, Von Braun Center, Lynah Rink, Starr Rink, Appleton Arena, Dwyer Arena, Buffalo State Ice Arena, Kelley Rink (also Verizon Center (DC), Herb Brooks Arena, Fenway Park (Frozen Fenway I), Times Union Center, DCU Center, Blue Cross Arena)

Comment

Originally posted by gmann View Post
                              I would love to see the swan song for the CHA be BSU kicking the snot out of the little ponies for old times sake........
                              Originally posted by burgie12 View Post
                              Chargers move onto the championship game with a 1-0 win.
                              Excellent. It's all falling into place.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by gmann View Post
                                Excellent. It's all falling into place.
                                This could be a fun gathering tomorrow night, couldn't it gmann!!! Crown Royal, the Chargers vs. the Beavers, the big screen.

But, that is all based on BSU winning tonight!
                                Millsy

FROZEN FOUR 2009!

BEMIDJI STATE BEAVERS!
                                Perfect 31-0 in 1983-84

Comment

Working...
                                X