Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: RIT/Army incident

Originally posted by thunder97 View Post
    This was on Army's web site this morning. I know there was an altercation at the end of Saturday's game. Does anyone know what happened?

http://www.goarmysports.com/ViewArti...CLID=204888604
    Wait...there was an incident?
    RIT

We made the Frozen Four!!!

Follow the RIT Corner Crew on Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by Red Cloud View Post
      If that's what makes you proud, komey, then congratulations. A peewee team could sell out that place.

Not sure if you folks are really "getting" this. But I'm cool with it.
      Dude, do you hear youself speaking. Your comparing a team that been D-I for 4 years to RPI which has been D-I for how long?????????

Check with us in a few years and then we will see how the rink size compare....I guess to some all that matters is size.......
      Course, That's Just my Opinion, I Could Be Wrong.

Thomas M. Naeger
      The Mule
      Rochester Institute of Technology '03

"Good Judgment comes from experience, experience comes from Bad Judgment"

"If we play our game, there's pretty much no chance they have of beating us. We know what we have to do. It's just a matter of going out and doing it." - Brent Alexin

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Naeger View Post
        Dude, do you hear youself speaking. Your comparing a team that been D-I for 4 years to RPI which has been D-I for how long?????????

Check with us in a few years and then we will see how the rink size compare....I guess to some all that matters is size.......
        You mean like crowing about how all games are sellouts?

Go back to class, junior. Your slip is showing.
        Keep an open mind. Just don't be so open-minded that your brain falls out.

Comment

RIT record as a D-I team speaks for itself, 3 out of 4 years regular season champs of it league. As a D-III team the Ritter would sell out 2 maybe 3 times a year, now every night it is all if not sold out. The raise in attendence, plus what RIT did at Blue Cross this year assures that there will be a new rink one day that will be bigger and sold out.

Your dissenting statements only proves that with an RPI background you can become a professional troll....Good Day...

Thomas M. Naeger
          The Mule

"If we play our game, there's pretty much no chance they have of beating us. We know what we have to do. It's just a matter of going out and doing it." - Brent Alexin

Comment

RIT record as a D-I team speaks for itself, 3 out of 4 years regular season champs of it league.
            What's the worst part about winning gold at the Special Olympics?

As a D-III team the Ritter would sell out 2 maybe 3 times a year, now every night it is all if not sold out. The raise in attendence, plus what RIT did at Blue Cross this year assures that there will be a new rink one day that will be bigger and sold out.

Your dissenting statements only proves that with an RPI background you can become a professional troll....Good Day...
            In other words, anyone who doesn't agree with you is a troll. What an amazing revelation. Lerch feed that one to you?

Comment

Gotta have the last word now don't you, now I know how you got 20,000 posts..........

Thomas M. Naeger
              The Mule

Comment

Gotta have the last word now don't you, now I know how you got 20,000 posts..........
                RC, don't bite! It's bait!! Bait! Don't do it!

It really disconcerts me that there is so much tension between the RIT and RPI fanbases. Growing up in Rochester and attending RPI, I am fans of both schools.
                Go Red!!

National Champions: 1954, 1985, 201x

Houston Field House, Cheel Arena, Agganis Arena, Magness Arena, Ritter Arena, Messa Rink, Matthews Arena, Von Braun Center, Lynah Rink, Starr Rink, Appleton Arena, Dwyer Arena, Buffalo State Ice Arena, Kelley Rink (also Verizon Center (DC), Herb Brooks Arena, Fenway Park (Frozen Fenway I), Times Union Center, DCU Center, Blue Cross Arena)

Comment

Originally posted by Red Cloud View Post
                  What's the worst part about winning gold at the Special Olympics?
                  Let me know when RPI wins ANYTHING of importance. Right now, since RIT has only been DI for a few years, I would rather win Atlantic Hockey champions (regular season or otherwise) than to be AT BEST a middle of the road ECAC team. At least RIT has had realistic chances to make the NCAA tournament.

I do reserve the right to change my mind if RIT continues to constantly win AHA championships.
                  2006-07 Atlantic Hockey Champions!
                  2008-09 Atlantic Hockey Co-Champions!
                  2009-10 Atlantic Hockey Champions!
                  2010 Frozen Four participant
                  2010-11 Atlantic Hockey Champions!

Member of the infamous Corner Crew

Comment

And that is all I got to say about that. Red - if you want to comment, feel free I don't care. We will see what happens the next couple years when our teams play on the ice.
                    2006-07 Atlantic Hockey Champions!
                    2008-09 Atlantic Hockey Co-Champions!
                    2009-10 Atlantic Hockey Champions!
                    2010 Frozen Four participant
                    2010-11 Atlantic Hockey Champions!

Member of the infamous Corner Crew

Comment

• Re: RIT/Army incident

Originally posted by komey1 View Post
                      Let me know when RPI wins ANYTHING of importance.
                      You mean like the two national championships? Aight. Will do.

Way to beg off. Nice little hit and run job, like the rest of you. And yet, I'm the "troll."

Comment

And what do you call chiming back in after two days? Not having to have the last word?

I tells ya, you RIT people crack me up.

Comment

Originally posted by burgie12 View Post
                          RC, don't bite! It's bait!! Bait! Don't do it!
                          I'm having too much fun with this. I guess that's the problem, I'm not supposed to have fun with know-it-alls.

Comment

Originally posted by burgie12 View Post
                            It really disconcerts me that there is so much tension between the RIT and RPI fanbases. Growing up in Rochester and attending RPI, I am fans of both schools.
                            Uh, there's not, really.

Powers &8^]

Comment

Agree 100%.

Comment

Word
                                RIT

We made the Frozen Four!!!

Follow the RIT Corner Crew on Facebook

Comment

Working...
                                X