Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: RIT/Army incident

Originally posted by Hokydad View Post
    Those that can, do. those who cant, teach...
    and those who can't teach work in HR

a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by Hokydad View Post
      Those that can do, those who cant teach... Exhibit A, B and C front and center. West Point is a special place and has the cream of the crop in regards to so called student athletes.

I assume you are kidding

To even compare these two programs is insulting to the sport
      Those were some great pictures. Love the quality.

That said, I think it's time we let it go.

Hey Merch, Not for nothing, and I'm not trying to be a dick about this... but if you're the AHA writer and you got into it on the board here. That's breaking the number one rule of journalism - be unbiased. We can't possibly expect to take a number of things seriously in your articles or otherwise if you are that biased on a board. Again, I'm not trying to be a jerk or otherwise, but I think it's best if you remained completely impartial, especially if you're going to write for this site. I've never seen Mr. Sullivan with the ECACHL take the low road in the manner that you did.

That's the last thing I'm saying on this matter. It's time to let it go. It was more than a few weeks ago. And the playoffs are upon us.
      Clear eyes, full hearts, can't lose.

STAY UP #94 #58

Comment

sorry, i wasn't trying to stir up more trouble again. just wanted to throw some pics up, because as far as i knew, there were no pics or video of it anywhere.
        i refuse to take out my keys.

ritter arena, ira wilson arena, dwyer arena, tate rink, blue cross arena, buffalo state sports arena, houston fieldhouse, times union center, ford field, messa rink

Comment

I hear you. Thanks for the pics though. Those were some great "Polaroids".
          Clear eyes, full hearts, can't lose.

STAY UP #94 #58

Comment

Originally posted by Humanoid View Post
            Hey Merch, Not for nothing, and I'm not trying to be a dick about this... but if you're the AHA writer and you got into it on the board here. That's breaking the number one rule of journalism - be unbiased. We can't possibly expect to take a number of things seriously in your articles or otherwise if you are that biased on a board. Again, I'm not trying to be a jerk or otherwise, but I think it's best if you remained completely impartial, especially if you're going to write for this site. I've never seen Mr. Sullivan with the ECACHL take the low road in the manner that you did.

That's the last thing I'm saying on this matter. It's time to let it go. It was more than a few weeks ago. And the playoffs are upon us.
            When has Lerch ever been unbiased? He's been an RIT homer from the word go. I read his column to see what's going on with RIT and then surf other sites (INCH is pretty good) for info on the rest of the league.
            2010-2011 Atlantic Hockey Pick 'Em Champion!
            2013 Atlantic Hockey Postseason Pick 'Em Champion!
            Air Force Falcons
            2007 Atlantic Hockey Champions, NCAA West Regional
            2008 Atlantic Hockey Champions, NCAA Northeast Regional
            2009 Atlantic Hockey Champions, NCAA East Regional Final
            2011 Atlantic Hockey Champions, NCAA East Regional
            2012 Atlantic Hockey Champions, NCAA Northeast Regional

Comment

Originally posted by Humanoid View Post
              Those were some great pictures. Love the quality.

That said, I think it's time we let it go.

Hey Merch, Not for nothing, and I'm not trying to be a dick about this... but if you're the AHA writer and you got into it on the board here. That's breaking the number one rule of journalism - be unbiased. We can't possibly expect to take a number of things seriously in your articles or otherwise if you are that biased on a board.
              I'm a columnist, so part of what I write is opinion. Everybody has biases. For example, I root for AHA teams in non-league games. Outside of the league, I have opinions as well, and am more free to share them. For example, I can say with all honesty that RPI is my favorite D-I team in the Capital Region.

Comment

Working...
              X