Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: RIT/Army incident

Originally posted by burgie12 View Post
    RC, don't bite! It's bait!! Bait! Don't do it!

It really disconcerts me that there is so much tension between the RIT and RPI fanbases. Growing up in Rochester and attending RPI, I am fans of both schools.
    To late Hook, Line, and Sinker...

Burgie12 don't sweat it, we are fairly certain this Red Cloud doesn't represent the entire RPI community. He seems to have a Vendetta against RIT because Lerchie put down the Big Red Freak Out. Which I think would be a cool thing but have never seen it.

I remember a few years ago when RIT and RPI meet in a game that turned into a shoot out that we had a grand time trading shots and having fun. I look forward to RIT playing there in the future...
    Course, That's Just my Opinion, I Could Be Wrong.

Thomas M. Naeger
    The Mule
    Rochester Institute of Technology '03

"Good Judgment comes from experience, experience comes from Bad Judgment"

"If we play our game, there's pretty much no chance they have of beating us. We know what we have to do. It's just a matter of going out and doing it." - Brent Alexin

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Naeger View Post
      To late Hook, Line, and Sinker...

Burgie12 don't sweat it, we are fairly certain this Red Cloud doesn't represent the entire RPI community. He seems to have a Vendetta against RIT because Lerchie put down the Big Red Freak Out. Which I think would be a cool thing but have never seen it.

I remember a few years ago when RIT and RPI meet in a game that turned into a shoot out that we had a grand time trading shots and having fun. I look forward to RIT playing there in the future...
      The BRF! of current years, I'm sure, is no comparison to the BRF!s of the mid-80s.

And, by future, you mean next year? I'm excited to go to Ritter for a game. I've skated there a number of times, but have never been for a game. Hopefully, the RPI @ RIT game is when students / the Corner Crew and the band are attending to get a true feel for the atmosphere.
      Go Red!!

National Champions: 1954, 1985, 201x

Houston Field House, Cheel Arena, Agganis Arena, Magness Arena, Ritter Arena, Messa Rink, Matthews Arena, Von Braun Center, Lynah Rink, Starr Rink, Appleton Arena, Dwyer Arena, Buffalo State Ice Arena, Kelley Rink (also Verizon Center (DC), Herb Brooks Arena, Fenway Park (Frozen Fenway I), Times Union Center, DCU Center, Blue Cross Arena)

Comment

You might want to look up the word "vendetta" in the dictionary there, Tommy boy. You obviously don't know the meaning of the word. I personally enjoy living rent free in Lerch's mind.

I suppose RIT fans should be grateful that you don't represent RIT fandom very well, either!

I should really stop... but I'm having so much fun every time you post, Tommy boy!
        Last edited by Red Cloud; 02-26-2010, 11:37 AM.
        Keep an open mind. Just don't be so open-minded that your brain falls out.

Comment

Originally posted by Red Cloud View Post
          You might want to look up the word "vendetta" in the dictionary there, Tommy boy. You obviously don't know the meaning of the word. I personally enjoy living rent free in Lerch's mind.

I suppose RIT fans should be grateful that you don't represent RIT fandom very well, either!

I should really stop... but I'm having so much fun every time you post, Tommy boy!
          I am definitely one of the more colorful posters with RIT credentials. But dude seriously stop ok, no one is laughing with you...
          Course, That's Just my Opinion, I Could Be Wrong.

Thomas M. Naeger
          The Mule
          Rochester Institute of Technology '03

"Good Judgment comes from experience, experience comes from Bad Judgment"

"If we play our game, there's pretty much no chance they have of beating us. We know what we have to do. It's just a matter of going out and doing it." - Brent Alexin

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Naeger View Post
            I am definitely one of the more colorful posters with RIT credentials. But dude seriously stop ok, no one is laughing with you...
            Keep telling yourself that, Tommi boy.

You know why I'm not asking YOU to stop? Because this is fun. I don't want you to stop. If we're both enjoying ourselves, why ask me to stop?

Yet another poster who thinks he knows what I'm all about that is, typically, clueless. Love conversing with you people.

Comment

Originally posted by Red Cloud View Post
              Keep telling yourself that, Tommi boy.

You know why I'm not asking YOU to stop? Because this is fun. I don't want you to stop. If we're both enjoying ourselves, why ask me to stop?

Yet another poster who thinks he knows what I'm all about that is, typically, clueless. Love conversing with you people.
              Don't feed the troll and he will go away.

Comment

Originally posted by Chris Lerch View Post
                Don't feed the troll and he will go away.
                I don't think Mr. Naeger's a troll. In fact, he and I are having rather pleasant conversation. You're welcome to join in if you like. If not, that's OK too.

Comment

From rit at army
                  i refuse to take out my keys.

ritter arena, ira wilson arena, dwyer arena, tate rink, blue cross arena, buffalo state sports arena, houston fieldhouse, times union center, ford field, messa rink

Comment

From rit at army

ritter arena, ira wilson arena, dwyer arena, tate rink, blue cross arena, buffalo state sports arena, houston fieldhouse, times union center, ford field, messa rink

Comment

From rit at army

Comment

From rit at army

Comment

From rit at army

Comment

From rit at army

Comment

Nice pics, dutch. Clearly RIT, hanging around their own bench at the end of the game, were the aggressors here.

I think enough has been said and written to put this issue to rest. The ridiculous "apology" was pulled by Army, nobody questioned the USCHO printed explanation that indicates Army was in the wrong, and RIT, full of class as usual, simply chose to ignore the "non-issue" and let it die.

What I've learned from this (besides what I already knew about RedCloud! ... even with him on ignore, you guys kept quoting him so I was subjected to it anyway!) is that West Point really isn't the special place I thought it was and when it comes to D1 sports they are just like everyone else. Of course, when it comes to serving our country, I still think the cadets are something special.

Now hopefully, RIT can move through the playoffs and show the country just how much class they have on and off the ice.
                              -M

Comment

Those that can do, those who cant teach... Exhibit A, B and C front and center. West Point is a special place and has the cream of the crop in regards to so called student athletes.

I assume you are kidding

To even compare these two programs is insulting to the sport

Comment

Working...
                                X