tUMD @ UND: Bulldogs invade the Bunker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: tUMD @ UND: Bulldogs invade the Bunker

Will the Sioux let UMD win this weekend so they can help keep UMD up there in the standings with SCSU? That would be another way to get back at Marvin.
    Bob is making me concerned
    I am the voice of reason

Comment

Originally posted by Sloe Gin View Post
      tis been the story line for most of the season.
      We pray that stretch is done.

Comment

Originally posted by Biddco View Post
        I hate the Sue

Although they are the lesser of evils compared to the Gophers and SCCC.
        Hating tRodents & the One-N-Dones puts you in with....well, almost everyone. But embracing the Fighting Sioux as your 2nd favorite squad would go a long way towards improving not only yours, but all of The Penalty Box member's karma (if tPB is still alive).
        Life's A Journey, Not A Destination......
        Steven Tyler

Comment

Originally posted by Wreckincrew View Post
          Hating tRodents & the One-N-Dones puts you in with....well, almost everyone. But embracing the Fighting Sioux as your 2nd favorite squad would go a long way towards improving not only yours, but all of The Penalty Box member's karma (if tPB is still alive).
          I am going to destroy our "karma".

Sue suck the same as UMTC and SCCC. But it a different, more hostile, abusive and Nazi way.
          tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

GO SIOUX!

Biddco, you gonna be in GF this weekend?
            Application for Admission to the WCHA:
            http://www.insidecollegehockey.com/7...apkin_0717.htm

Fighting Sioux
            Michigan Tech Huskies

*I refuse to participate in the Boosh Factor.*

Originally posted by SiouxTechie
            Good morning, Lodge. I thought the soap opera was cancelled due to lack of interest?

(See what I did there?)
            Originally posted by GreatLakerMohawk
            All that petty whining from the boys and ST comes in and buries it.

Comment

Originally posted by SiouxTechie View Post
              GO SIOUX!

Biddco, you gonna be in GF this weekend?
              Nope.

I will be there Tech weekend however. Didn't want to go twice. Got some friends going there however. So if you see some younger UMD fans I probably know them.
              tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

I am going to destroy our "karma".

Sue suck the same as UMTC and SCCC. But it a different, more hostile, abusive and Nazi way.
                yeah, you're real good at trash talking there son. Maybe beersong and DHG can come along and teach you how to do it.
                Sioux Yeah Yeah

Comment

Biddco aka http://www.doc.state.mn.us/level3/Of...asp?OID=205983 doesn't surprise me you won't make it to this series, court date?
                  "The man who smiles when something has gone wrong just thought of someone to blame it on." Robert Bloch
                  Discontinued Program:http://s.ecrater.com/stores/70443/48...70e_70443n.jpg
                  The goofs might suck, but Happy swallows.
                  Brooks told me he added something to the effect that, “if you want to go into business, go to Harvard; if you want to be a hockey player, go to North Dakota...”

Comment

Originally posted by cross cheque View Post
                    Biddco aka http://www.doc.state.mn.us/level3/Of...asp?OID=205983 doesn't surprise me you won't make it to this series, court date?
                    hahaha!

Comment

Originally posted by cross cheque View Post
                      Nope. I know UND players are used to court dates you should ask them.

Originally posted by Sloe Gin View Post
                      yeah, you're real good at trash talking there son. Maybe beersong and DHG can come along and teach you how to do it.
                      Thanks. If I ever have a question about how to be a jerkface I'll ask you.

I have a question though...

How was Frattin acquitted when he blew .12 at the police station?
                      tUMD Hockey

Comment

Nope. I know UND players are used to court dates you should ask them.

Thanks. If I ever have a question about how to be a jerkface I'll ask you.

I have a question though...

How was Frattin acquitted when he blew .12 at the police station?
                        It took a half hour to convice the 1 Bison fan on the jury to just let him off- and it worked since the Bison don't have a hockey team

Comment

Originally posted by burbstyle View Post
                          It took a half hour to convice the 1 Bison fan on the jury to just let him off- and it worked since the Bison don't have a hockey team
                          The Sue fans didn't want to lose Frattin's legendary lawnmower throwing and drunken yard sale abilities. So they acquitted him.
                          tUMD Hockey

Comment

Originally posted by burbstyle View Post
                            Fabulous work by the ND judicial system!

Racist mascots, No hills, No trees, a biased judiciary system, and home to a sub-par hockey team with a girls name! ~What a crappy place to live/go to school/visit.

Go Dogs!
                            SCREW the UMTC!!

Comment

Originally posted by tBulldogSnipers View Post
                              Fabulous work by the ND judicial system!

Racist mascots, No hills, No trees, a biased judiciary system, and home to a sub-par hockey team with a girls name! ~What a crappy place to live/go to school/visit.

Go Dogs!
                              You forgot how they have a creek of poop by the arena. Covers up the smell of beets. Although it is covering up a bad smell with a horrible smell.
                              tUMD Hockey

Comment

You forgot how they have a creek of poop by the arena. Covers up the smell of beets. Although it is covering up a bad smell with a horrible smell.
                                I left out a more than just one thing...I just thought I had made my point with the ones I added, but yes, by the nazi's teepee they tRalph, they do have that poop creek
                                SCREW the UMTC!!

Comment

Working...
                                X