Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: SCSU and UW: Badger hunting

Originally posted by VarsityWisconsin View Post
    Justice is served. Hopefully it costs SCSU some games.
    I agree and it's about time.
    Contributing Editor and College Hockey Writer at Inside Hockey
    Eric's Twitter
    The Sin Bin The Sports Daily

Comment

Originally posted by Goon View Post
      I agree and it's about time.
      Did you have the same "it's about time" thought when UND actually suspended Frattin for all his drunkin foolishness? Or did you agree with your coach when Hak changed his mind and let Frattin play again since the Susie's were struggling at that time... oh I meant because Frattin was such a nice young man, and was doing all the right things to come back... yeah that's what I meant to say.

Double Standards are fun, aren't they? Was "justice served" in that case?? Or to you, is justice only present when it's self serving?
      Last edited by RinkPig; 03-01-2010, 09:26 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by RinkPuke spewed View Post
        Did you have the same "it's about time" thought when UND actually suspended Frattin for all his drunken foolishness? Or did you agree with your coach when Hak changed his mind and let Frattin play again since the Susie's were struggling at that time... oh I meant because Frattin was such a nice young man, and was doing all the right things to come back... yeah that's what I meant to say.

Double Standards are fun, aren't they? Was "justice served" in that case?? Or to you, is justice only present when it's self serving?
        What the **** does this have to do with Marvin taking out two separate players? There is no double standard because your talking about a conduct issue compared to a potential career ending penalty. The UND coach said Frattin was suspended indefinitely if I recall correctly. Frattin accomplished the bench marks that Hakstol laid out for him so, that is up to the coach, the university and the player. Frattin was also acquitted in a jury trial by his peers. I also have no bearing on the decision, I am simply a mortal fan. Yeah I thought it was a good decision to suspend him for the first semester. I would have suspended him long before the lawn-mower incident if I had been the coach.
        Last edited by Goon; 03-01-2010, 09:37 PM.
        Contributing Editor and College Hockey Writer at Inside Hockey
        Eric's Twitter
        The Sin Bin The Sports Daily

Comment

Originally posted by Pucky-Bucky Backer View Post
          Aaron Marvin suspended 3 games:

linky
          “I don’t think there’s any argument from anyone that it wasn’t an illegal hit,” McLeod told the St. Cloud (Minn.) Times.

Todd Anderson and Baby Shepard could not be reached for comment.

Comment

Originally posted by RedFreak View Post
            “I don’t think there’s any argument from anyone that it wasn’t an illegal hit,” McLeod told the St. Cloud (Minn.) Times.

Todd Anderson and Baby Shepard could not be reached for comment.
            Can't wait for a BADger or a No. Dak. Flickertail to get a three game suspension for a hit where a penalty was not called. Of course we'll read, "the penalty was unfair, to harsh, where's the the consistency," etc,etc... What goes around, come around whiners!
            There is Hope . . .

Comment

Originally posted by The Vicar View Post
              Can't wait for a BADger or a No. Dak. Flickertail to get a three game suspension for a hit where a penalty was not called. Of course we'll read, "the penalty was unfair, to harsh, where's the the consistency," etc,etc... What goes around, come around whiners!
              What, exactly, does that have to do with my comment?

Comment

Working...
              X