X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mar7967
    replied
    Originally posted by bruinsfan11 View Post
    Can we please not analyze exhibitions and other nonsense on this thread and just focus on next year’s schedule?
    Sorry. I thought exhibitions were part of a team's schedule. Guess I was wrong though. Sorry you had to read my 'nonsense.' I hope your weekend gets better.

Leave a comment:

• bruinsfan11
    replied
    Can we please not analyze exhibitions and other nonsense on this thread and just focus on next year’s schedule?

Leave a comment:

• mar7967
    replied
    Originally posted by pdt1081 View Post

You are allowed 2 exhibitions.
    If I understand the manual correctly, they can count one as an exhibition and one as exempt for playing a national team. You couldn't do two exhibitions against a canadian school, for example, and still play 34 regular season games against NCAA teams, per 17.14.5 of the NCAA manual, here: https://www.ncaapublications.com/pro...loads/D124.pdf

(but, i could be interpreting wrong...)

Leave a comment:

• pdt1081
    replied
    Originally posted by Sparkee View Post

That is a brutal schedule. Only two of the first ten games at home, and those are against Michigan. Then the league games hit. On the USNDTP games, I thought a team could only have one exhibition game?
    You are allowed 2 exhibitions.

Leave a comment:

• Sparkee
    replied
    Originally posted by Sol Diablo View Post
    That is a brutal schedule. Only two of the first ten games at home, and those are against Michigan. Then the league games hit. On the USNDTP games, I thought a team could only have one exhibition game?

Leave a comment:

• Snively65
    replied
    Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
    Is there a website where the combined schedules are being compiled?
    I do not see Liveatjrl’s link to his combined schedule spreadsheet for this year yet.

Leave a comment:

• Ralph Baer
    replied
    Is there a website where the combined schedules are being compiled?

Leave a comment:

• Sol Diablo
    replied
    All of ASU's games: https://thesundevils.com/sports/mens...ockey/schedule

Leave a comment:

• A Shot and a Goal
    replied
    Here's a link to Denver's schedule for 2024-2025. https://denverpioneers.com/sports/me...hedule/2024-25
    Last edited by A Shot and a Goal; 04-24-2024, 12:53 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Bullmoose
    replied
    Desert Hockey Classic at the Mullett Arena in Tempe AZ on Jan 3-4 will have UMass, Cornell, and Robert Morris - plus hosts ASU: https://thesundevils.com/news/2024/4...-the-nchc.aspx

Leave a comment:

• moose97
    replied
    https://twitter.com/TheNCHC/status/1...374977333?s=19

Leave a comment:

• wsummers
    replied
    Michigan State Non-Conference Schedule (plus 1)

Oct 4-5 at LSSU
    Oct 11-12 Boston College
    Oct 17-20 Colorado College (apparently exact days tba)
    Oct 25-26 at Canisius
    Dec 29-30 GLI
    Feb 8 Michigan (Duel in the D)

plus 1-2 exhibition games are likely
    Last edited by wsummers; 04-18-2024, 07:13 PM.

Leave a comment:

• AgentClass
    replied
    Luke Strand said at a blue line event earlier this year that Minnesota State's nonconf opponents would include Michigan, Merrimack, North Dakota and Omaha.

Leave a comment:

• amkirby10
    replied
    Originally posted by Bronco Hockey Fan View Post
    Ferris and Bowing Green should be the first two weeks after the pre-season exhibition. That's become a regular staple. Ferris is opening weekend for sure. I recall reading that that was a specific clause in the contract once they hooked up again after not playing each other the first couple years post-realignment.

I could actually see WMU pushing BGSU back a couple weeks in order to fit in with somebody else's slots, such as an ECAC team. But I doubt it. My guess is Michigan will probably be the week after the BGSU series (or two, depending on if Western takes a Bye week)

I'm curious who the last series is though. Personally, I'm hoping we can get a Hockey East team to come to Lawson for once. Our best chance at that is UMass or maybe Maine. Wishful thinking, for sure.
    I would really love for Maine to have some regular season series with NCHC teams, so if they made a trip to Lawson I would be fully in favor of that.

Leave a comment:

• Bronco Hockey Fan
    replied
    Ferris and Bowing Green should be the first two weeks after the pre-season exhibition. That's become a regular staple. Ferris is opening weekend for sure. I recall reading that that was a specific clause in the contract once they hooked up again after not playing each other the first couple years post-realignment.

I could actually see WMU pushing BGSU back a couple weeks in order to fit in with somebody else's slots, such as an ECAC team. But I doubt it. My guess is Michigan will probably be the week after the BGSU series (or two, depending on if Western takes a Bye week)

I'm curious who the last series is though. Personally, I'm hoping we can get a Hockey East team to come to Lawson for once. Our best chance at that is UMass or maybe Maine. Wishful thinking, for sure.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X