No announcement yet.

2024-25 Schedules Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I unfortunately don't have the time these days to work on it. On the bright side, here's Lindenwood's schedule:

https://lindenwoodlions.com/sports/m...-ncaa/schedule

Comment

And here's Ohio State's non-conference:

https://links.engage.ticketmaster.co...MwS2&mt=1&rt=0

Comment

Lindenwood and Fairbanks have a discrepancy regarding their series in February. Would seem like the Alaska site would be more accurate.

Comment

Finally had some time this afternoon to put the workbook together. Link is now in original post. I most likely won't be as active updating the workbook this off-season but will do my best.

Note - I know Lindenwood's schedule release is a little wonky especially with the opener on Friday 10/4 but that's what the press release had so I'll leave it for now and update it if it changes. They also messed up the Alaska series but what I have is accurate per both Alaska schedule releases.

It seems that the ECAC conference schedule guy couldn't get access to it this year so don't have that yet. If anyone happens to have it - please let me know!

As always, let me know if I'm missing anything or if there's a mistake somewhere.

Comment

St. Lawrence should be @ Lake Superior for two. A single game at Penn State is likely. Canisius & RIT at home to start the season. Ferris State owes a trip

Comment

Originally posted by Liveatjrl View Post
              Finally had some time this afternoon to put the workbook together. Link is now in original post. I most likely won't be as active updating the workbook this off-season but will do my best.

Note - I know Lindenwood's schedule release is a little wonky especially with the opener on Friday 10/4 but that's what the press release had so I'll leave it for now and update it if it changes. They also messed up the Alaska series but what I have is accurate per both Alaska schedule releases.

It seems that the ECAC conference schedule guy couldn't get access to it this year so don't have that yet. If anyone happens to have it - please let me know!

As always, let me know if I'm missing anything or if there's a mistake somewhere.
              Fantastic! Many thanks, liveatjrl. But where is the original post with your workbook link? A different thread?

Comment

Originally posted by Snively65 View Post

Fantastic! Many thanks, liveatjrl. But where is the original post with your workbook link? A different thread?
                I meant the first post in this thread - sorry if that was confusing! I'll post it here too:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...f=true&sd=true

Comment

I meant the first post in this thread - sorry if that was confusing! I'll post it here too:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...f=true&sd=true
                  I thought that I looked in the first post, but I am probably getting blind, so many thanks!

Comment

Really appreciate it! Don't know that there's a definitive source to settle this, but just so you're aware you have both both Bemidji and SCSU home 10/11 and both traveling 10/12 for their non-conf h&h.

Comment

Originally posted by Kithira View Post

Really appreciate it! Don't know that there's a definitive source to settle this, but just so you're aware you have both both Bemidji and SCSU home 10/11 and both traveling 10/12 for their non-conf h&h.
                      Good catch! Both teams website schedules have it that way so they'll have to figure out themselves which games will be home/away!

Comment

Originally posted by LetsGoTech16 View Post
                        So I see Grand Canyon University listed as the exhibition. I then see two games listed with Simon Fraser University of the Canadian college league. There is a total of 34 games including those two vs. Simon Fraser University. Is this because they couldn’t find another NCAA school to come up for two games?

Comment

Originally posted by Sparkee View Post

So I see Grand Canyon University listed as the exhibition. I then see two games listed with Simon Fraser University of the Canadian college league. There is a total of 34 games including those two vs. Simon Fraser University. Is this because they couldn’t find another NCAA school to come up for two games?
                          Usually the case. Hard to schedule teams especially in the second half. They may have wanted a home game or two but most don't want to make the trip which is why they have a road-heavy schedule. Could have even been somebody backed out last minute

Comment

BU home schedule:

https://x.com/buathletics/status/179...dp_AzySnsb7mQg

Comment

BU releases their entire schedule:

https://goterriers.com/sports/mens-i...AwMDA5NjY2NAS2

Comment

St. Thomas released their full schedule yesterday:
                                https://tommiesports.com/sports/mhoc...hedule/2024-25

Comment

Working...
                                X