Wisconsin Hockey 2024 Offseason

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Timothy A View Post
    Weston Knox, a 6-1 185 lefty D, has also committed. He's the C of the Minot Minotauros of the North American Hockey League. In 2 years there he averaged 23 pts a season over about 50 games per season. Played MN HS hockey for Andover for 3 years prior to heading to Minot.
    Previously committed to Air Force. +31 in 52 games this year.
    gwhinwi's: Wisconsin Badgers Recruiting Spreadsheet & Individual Face-Off Statistics

EODS: De-Commit / Non-Pro Early Departure List

Comment

• Originally posted by WiscTJK View Post
      Previously committed to Air Force. +31 in 52 games this year.
      So he's very smart too being a potential bird driver. The +31 is impressive.
      Wisconsin Hockey: 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11 WE WANT MORE!
      ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Come to the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod
      Originally Posted by Wisko McBadgerton:
      "Baggot says Hughes and Rockwood are centering the top two lines...
      Timothy A --> Great hockey mind... Or Greatest hockey mind?!?"

Comment

• Luke Buss commits to Wisconsin for next season. Decommitted from Quinnipiac. He’s the son of former Badger Matt Buss who played iirc 90-94 for UW.

woot!!
        Last edited by solovsfett; 05-13-2024, 09:37 PM.
        Everything in its right place, Wisconsin Hockey National Champs!

"but you're not as confused as him are you. it's not your job to be as confused as Nigel". Tap pt 1.

"I think it's ****ing stock. What--? Which part of that is unclear to you? I think it sounds stock to my ears. I mean, do you want me to write it down?" Tap Pt. 2

Who???! So What!!!! Big Deal!!!!

Comment

• Played with Mehlenbacher in Muskegon. https://x.com/MuskegonJacks/status/1590437530469814273
          gwhinwi's: Wisconsin Badgers Recruiting Spreadsheet & Individual Face-Off Statistics

EODS: De-Commit / Non-Pro Early Departure List

Comment

• Originally posted by solovsfett View Post
            Luke Buss commits to Wisconsin for next season. Decommitted from Quinnipiac. He’s the son of former Badger Matt Buss who played iirc 90-94 for UW.

woot!!
            Q's a great program, so prying him from there makes me think this is a good get. Played for SSM in HS, another good sign. He's 21, the kind of mature player Hastings likes. Interestingly he went from the BCHL to the USHL, back to the BCHL. His last year in the BCHL playing against younger talent, he had 55 pts in 52 games - 27/20, a nice balance of G/A. Only had 21 pts in 54 games in the USHL the year before, the year begore in the BCHL was had 36 pts in 48 games. I'm curious when he committed to Q, it looks like he was committed to them while in the USHL.

Comment

• There is a 36 pt +16 guy out there yet, LW Jeremy Wilmer from BU. A F with 2 years left. 30A, UW could use an assist driven F.

Comment

There is a 36 pt +16 guy out there yet, LW Jeremy Wilmer from BU. A F with 2 years left. 30A, UW could use an assist driven F.
                He is heading to Quinnipiac
                QUINNIPIAC UNIVERSITY BOBCATS

ECAC Regular Season Champions
                2013, 2015, 2016, 2019

ECAC Tournament Champions

NCAA Tournament
                2002, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2019

NCAA Frozen Four
                2013, 2016

https://www.bobcatshockeyblog.com/
                https://twitter.com/QHockeyBlog
                https://www.instagram.com/bobcatshockeyblog/
                https://www.facebook.com/QHockeyBlog/

Comment

Q's a great program, so prying him from there makes me think this is a good get. Played for SSM in HS, another good sign. He's 21, the kind of mature player Hastings likes. Interestingly he went from the BCHL to the USHL, back to the BCHL. His last year in the BCHL playing against younger talent, he had 55 pts in 52 games - 27/20, a nice balance of G/A. Only had 21 pts in 54 games in the USHL the year before, the year begore in the BCHL was had 36 pts in 48 games. I'm curious when he committed to Q, it looks like he was committed to them while in the USHL.
                  He was committed to Quinnipiac for like 5 minutes. He hasn't be committed for awhile now.
                  QUINNIPIAC UNIVERSITY BOBCATS

ECAC Regular Season Champions
                  2013, 2015, 2016, 2019

ECAC Tournament Champions

NCAA Tournament
                  2002, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2019

NCAA Frozen Four
                  2013, 2016

https://www.bobcatshockeyblog.com/
                  https://twitter.com/QHockeyBlog
                  https://www.instagram.com/bobcatshockeyblog/
                  https://www.facebook.com/QHockeyBlog/

Comment

• Originally posted by QUAlum2004 View Post
                    . He was committed to Quinnipiac for like 5 minutes. He hasn't be committed for awhile now.
                    Okay thanks.

Comment

• 5 badgers left in the playoffs.

i guess I’m rooting for Dallas to win the cup due to Pavelski, Smith and Suter.

if not them then Edmonton (Holloway) or NYR (Miller) in that order.

Florida has no badgers now so screw them.

Everything in its right place, Wisconsin Hockey National Champs!

"but you're not as confused as him are you. it's not your job to be as confused as Nigel". Tap pt 1.

"I think it's ****ing stock. What--? Which part of that is unclear to you? I think it sounds stock to my ears. I mean, do you want me to write it down?" Tap Pt. 2

Who???! So What!!!! Big Deal!!!!

Comment

• Pavs needs to win one. Bring it back to Plover.

Comment

• Originally posted by dtrumbower View Post
                          Pavs needs to win one. Bring it back to Plover.
                          I’m in Stevens Point, so it would be cool if he won it and had an event in Plover!

Comment

• Originally posted by digitalbooya View Post

I’m in Stevens Point, so it would be cool if he won it and had an event in Plover!
                            Party at Arbuckles!

Comment

• certainly rooting for the Stars from here on in as I love me some Pavelski! Go ex Badgers!

Comment

• Anyone have a list or link for the non-conference schedule this year?

Comment

Working...
                                X