University of Maine Off-season 2024: Insert Pun Here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sparkee View Post

It is the opposite of last years schedule where Maine had one at home and then two at Durham.

I agree on the afternoon games. Not sure why the Stonehill series is so early?
    The women are hosting BU and UConn that weekend. Maybe the thought process is that Stonehill is the worst team in college hockey so let’s showcase the women?

Comment

• You guys need a serious break from all this nerdy schedule discussion ... especially with much bigger Maine news ...

Ex-Patriots coach Bill Belichick, 72, is caught on Ring camera sneaking out of 24-year-old girlfriend Jordon Hudson's home - by Tom Brady | Daily Mail Online

Looks like the former Patriots' coach is "dating" a Hancock County girl (Miss Maine USA runner-up BTW) one-third his age (24/72) these days, and it looks like they've moved quickly from initially bonding over the then-Bridgewater State undergrad's homework on a flight where they first met, and seem to have developed a more "Downeast" kinship with their quaint Ellsworth-Nantucket nautical romance. Recall Tom Brady's "ring" joke directed at his former coach during last month's roast, which now makes total sense (hadn't see the footage 'til now - hilarious, you'll never think of Coach the same way once you see it, consider that a spoiler alert), and read about the even-more-savage quip Gronk used at the same event, which apparently ended up on the cutting room floor. For all of the raised eyebrows over Bob Kraft's new wife being 33 years younger ... leave it to his former HC "Mr. Personality" to take it to the "next level". In the words of TB12 himself ... "Hey, you still got it. Respect, baby!!"

Maybe the new power couple will visit The Alfond for the Stonehill series in early December? Certainly those are the two D-1 schools closest to the recent college grad/cheerleader's home county and alma mater, respectively. An otherwise boring, "why bother with these games?" weekend suddenly takes on a life of its own. Enjoy, my friends ... over and out.
      Sworn Enemy of the Perpetually Offended
      Montreal Expos Forever ...

Comment

• Originally posted by AMC View Post

The women are hosting BU and UConn that weekend. Maybe the thought process is that Stonehill is the worst team in college hockey so let’s showcase the women?
        Could be they wanted another skate with the Bears for the kids as well. But the three potential snoozer games with Army and Stonehill are the only non prime time games unless they do UMass early on the TBD Sunday game

Comment

• Originally posted by Chuck Murray View Post
          You guys need a serious break from all this nerdy schedule discussion ... especially with much bigger Maine news ...

Ex-Patriots coach Bill Belichick, 72, is caught on Ring camera sneaking out of 24-year-old girlfriend Jordon Hudson's home - by Tom Brady | Daily Mail Online

Looks like the former Patriots' coach is "dating" a Hancock County girl (Miss Maine USA runner-up BTW) one-third his age (24/72) these days, and it looks like they've moved quickly from initially bonding over the then-Bridgewater State undergrad's homework on a flight where they first met, and seem to have developed a more "Downeast" kinship with their quaint Ellsworth-Nantucket nautical romance. Recall Tom Brady's "ring" joke directed at his former coach during last month's roast, which now makes total sense (hadn't see the footage 'til now - hilarious, you'll never think of Coach the same way once you see it, consider that a spoiler alert), and read about the even-more-savage quip Gronk used at the same event, which apparently ended up on the cutting room floor. For all of the raised eyebrows over Bob Kraft's new wife being 33 years younger ... leave it to his former HC "Mr. Personality" to take it to the "next level". In the words of TB12 himself ... "Hey, you still got it. Respect, baby!!"

Maybe the new power couple will visit The Alfond for the Stonehill series in early December? Certainly those are the two D-1 schools closest to the recent college grad/cheerleader's home county and alma mater, respectively. An otherwise boring, "why bother with these games?" weekend suddenly takes on a life of its own. Enjoy, my friends ... over and out.
          Does anyone know what her actual ties to Maine are? Near as I can tell she went to high school and college in Mass.
          Originally posted by BobbyBrady
          Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

• Originally posted by grooverider View Post

Could be they wanted another skate with the Bears for the kids as well. But the three potential snoozer games with Army and Stonehill are the only non prime time games unless they do UMass early on the TBD Sunday game
            There are four SWTB event listed on the Alfond schedule. The men's team have 12/8 Stonehill and 2/2 UMass and the women's team have 9/28 Quinnipiac and 1/25 UNH.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drew S. View Post

Does anyone know what her actual ties to Maine are? Near as I can tell she went to high school and college in Mass.
              Seems like she only has lived in MA. Even went to college there too. As usual Chuck didn’t do his homework.

Comment

You guys need a serious break from all this nerdy schedule discussion ... especially with much bigger Maine news ...

That’s a lot of words and still amounted to about half an interesting sentence. That said, who cares?!? Good for him! And a hot gold digger with daddy issues scores big…again, who cares??

Comment

Seems like she only has lived in MA. Even went to college there too. As usual Chuck didn't do his homework.
                  Are you saying Mr. Personality's cheerleader GF cheated when she entered Miss Maine USA as Miss Hancock County?

If someone "didn't do their homework" it would seem it was some Miss Maine USA pageant organizer, not me ...

Results - 2024 - MISS MAINE USA and MISS MAINE TEEN USA

And of course, Mr. Personality is hardly a stranger to the concept of cheating. Spygate 1.0, Inflategate, Spygate 2.0 ...

... oh, and Miss Hancock County looks like she's been swimming in the rich geriatric dude pool previously as well ...

Man, 64, who dated Bill Belichick's 23-year-old girlfriend, Jordon Hudson, says she is 'wise' (pagesix.com)

Jordon Hudson's 64-year-old ex slams Bill Belichick relationship critics (nypost.com)

(8) Jordon Hudson | LinkedIn

Comment

Are you saying Mr. Personality's cheerleader GF cheated when she entered Miss Maine USA as Miss Hancock County?

If someone "didn't do their homework" it would seem it was some Miss Maine USA pageant organizer, not me ...

Results - 2024 - MISS MAINE USA and MISS MAINE TEEN USA

And of course, Mr. Personality is hardly a stranger to the concept of cheating. Spygate 1.0, Inflategate, Spygate 2.0 ...

... oh, and Miss Hancock County looks like she's been swimming in the rich geriatric dude pool previously as well ...

Man, 64, who dated Bill Belichick's 23-year-old girlfriend, Jordon Hudson, says she is 'wise' (pagesix.com)

Jordon Hudson's 64-year-old ex slams Bill Belichick relationship critics (nypost.com)

(8) Jordon Hudson | LinkedIn

Probably she did. I find it odd a Miss Maine pageant is held in Burlington, MA too.

At the same time that doesn’t let you off the hook. You brought brought this up and did no homework again. Come to find out she has nothing to do with Maine. Typical laziness Chuck. You should be embarrassed.

Comment

Probably she did. I find it odd a Miss Maine pageant is held in Burlington, MA too.

At the same time that doesn't let you off the hook. You brought brought this up and did no homework again. Come to find out she has nothing to do with Maine. Typical laziness Chuck. You should be embarrassed.
                      Yeah, I saw the Burlington MA thing too. One of my prior employers had an office across the marking lot from that Marriott. But all of this IS posted on the Miss Maine USA website, so it's not like there is NO connection. And it's certainly not my job to do the due diligence on whether contestants are qualified residents of the state they are purporting to represent.

But the above scenario does beg at least two rather embarrassing questions for the denizens of "Vacationland":

(1) Does Maine lack sufficient facilities to host a "Miss Maine USA" beauty pageant in (say) Augusta, L-A, Bangor or Portland?
                      (2) AND of course ... are the real Maine-based contestants SO butt-ugly they lost to some Belichick-banging M***-hole bimbo?

Take your time with that last one, Sparkee. I mean, it's not like she's wearing a "Miss Coos County (NH)" sash in the Daily Mail ...

Comment

• I know its summer but who gives a f u ck who Belichick is banging?
                        I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

• Originally posted by walrus View Post
                          I know its summer but who gives a f u ck who Belichick is banging?
                          I wouldn't mind a 20 something...err..never-mind carry on

Comment

• Is anyone really surprised that Trumper Chuck is obsessed with old men banging teenage beauty queens? Old Donnie Boy is selling fantasies to these pathetic old geezers. Bill BelliChuck....Chuck Murray....Donald Trump.....yawn.

Comment

• Jeezus, it's frickin' summer ... I figured youze guyz would need a break from squeezing the sawdust out of the "Who's gonna be on the UMaine schedule next season?" discussion, especially when some watery tart from the Downeast shows up on the arm of Mr. Personality. I thought this might be some comic relief, I mean, it's not like I'm ripping on your overweight assistant coach (memo to all - UNH has one of those, too) this time, or some throwback cheap shot about retroactive financial aid even. When did this thread become the friggin' Meet the Press of the USCHO message boards?!? Did I strike a nerve (I wasn't trying to BTW)?? My Lord, some of you are tightly wound. Lighten up Francis(es), willya ...

Comment

• Originally posted by walrus View Post
                                I know its summer but who gives a f u ck who Belichick is banging?
                                Well, now that you mention it wally, guys like TB12, Gronk and Edelman (at least) seemed to get a charge out of it.

Comment

Working...
                                X