X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tylerzx2002
    replied
    Originally posted by NorthMike View Post

Yes a good pickup, need scoring threat from D.
    Who sits? I predict Lesokowski.
    Lesakowski seemingly never got in the doghouse last year despite constant sloppy play so feel like he's safely in the lineup most nights.

Think the addition of a better offensive defensemen across from him will let him focus on the defensive side. He's got plenty to clean up in his game that I don't think worrying about offense should be high on his list.

Looking like quite the disparity of RHD to LHD (8 to 3) on the roster with the addition of Djurasevic. Interested to see them take the ice and see who lines up where because might have a bunch of guys playing their off-hand to crack the lineup.

Leave a comment:

• Sparkee
    replied
    Originally posted by 9twenty View Post
    Surprise pickup...but on paper looks solid/size...has played with Josh Nadeau and former Black Bear Bradly Nadeau.
    He also played with Califiore, Hopkins, Arnott, and incoming recruit Pichette. So pretty familiar with a lot of players on this team.

Leave a comment:

• amkirby10
    replied
    Does look like a good grab, and does add some size. I agree with you guys, if he's going to play regularly (which he probably will), either Arnott or Lesakowski will be the one to sit, I can't imagine any of Breazeale, Antonacci, Holt, or Charbier getting out of the lineup unless injured. Djurasevic also is only a sophomore, so another good pickup for having some more long term eligibility.

Leave a comment:

• 9twenty
    replied
    Originally posted by tylerzx2002 View Post

"In an interview, Djurasevic said he “wasn’t exactly happy” with his situation at Merrimack. Nadeau, one of his closest friends, gave him a good rundown on UMaine as the season came to an end. He also said head coach Ben Barr has done well in revamping the program."

Sounds like Josh helped get him here, so nice work there.
    Indeed..!

Leave a comment:

• tylerzx2002
    replied
    Surprise pickup...but on paper looks solid/size...has played with Josh Nadeau and former Black Bear Bradly Nadeau.
    "In an interview, Djurasevic said he “wasn’t exactly happy” with his situation at Merrimack. Nadeau, one of his closest friends, gave him a good rundown on UMaine as the season came to an end. He also said head coach Ben Barr has done well in revamping the program."

Sounds like Josh helped get him here, so nice work there.

Leave a comment:

• 9twenty
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Sparkee
    replied
    Originally posted by NorthMike View Post

I’m guessing Arnott. Arnott was the weakest in his own end it seems.

Leave a comment:

• NorthMike
    replied
    Originally posted by Sparkee View Post

I can’t read the article. But I can see it is Frank Djurasevic from Merrimack, seems like a good pick up.

Leave a comment:

• Sparkee
    replied
    I can’t read the article. But I can see it is Frank Djurasevic from Merrimack, seems like a good pick up.

Leave a comment:

• umhockey91
    replied

Thanks, Scratch another off the list. Today is the last day players can enter the portal. I noticed Merrimack had a defensemen, Frank Djuracevic, that seems decent enter the portal.

Here is an updated watch list of potentially solid additions…

Forwards
    Cade Nielsen - LC - 3.75 - 0.78
    Liam Valente - LW - 3.75 - 0.77
    Evan Werner - RC - 4.0 - (?)
    Nick Rheaume - LC - 3.75 - (?)

Defense
    Arvils Bergmanis - LD - (?) - 0.71
    Frank Djurecevic - RD - 3.75 - (?)
    Ben Brunette - LD - 4.0 - (-0.04)
    https://www.bangordailynews.com/2024...ic-joam40zk0w/

Leave a comment:

• 9twenty
    replied

That is good. This year we get rivals BU and UNH at home for weekend series too.
    Games that will appeal to all...the rink should be lively bringing in top teams and rivalries.

Leave a comment:

• Sparkee
    replied

No..But some teams are known...@Maine...Denver for two and Maine QU for two as well.
    That is good. This year we get rivals BU and UNH at home for weekend series too.

Leave a comment:

• 9twenty
    replied
    Originally posted by OronoKO View Post
    Is the schedule out?
    No..But some teams are known...@Maine...Denver for two and Maine QU for two as well.

Leave a comment:

• Sparkee
    replied
    Originally posted by amkirby10 View Post

Not that I know of, I seem to always remember it coming out around early July.
    It is odd that some team’s schedules are released very early. UMass schedule has been out for quite a while.

Leave a comment:

• amkirby10
    replied
    Originally posted by OronoKO View Post
    Is the schedule out?
    Not that I know of, I seem to always remember it coming out around early July.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X