Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chuck Murray
    replied
    Sparky as the proverbial voice of reason ... now I've seen it all ... ;-)

Leave a comment:

• Sparkee
    replied
    Originally posted by StillKIA2 View Post

The biggest fear is that someone gets his extended contract bought out.
    What have you gotten into… stop huffing it

Leave a comment:

• StillKIA2
    replied
    Originally posted by grooverider View Post
    Buckle up folks..there is going to be some action real soon.
    The biggest fear is that someone gets his extended contract bought out.

Leave a comment:

• NorthMike
    replied
    Originally posted by 9twenty View Post

As in additions not subtractions....need to get back to stability going forward into the off season. Must have been and still is a trying time for the Coaching staff.
    Barr is intense and pushes the guys hard, including Im guessing, sending them on after the season if they arent fully invested. This certainly will lead to an unstable environment for a while. Hopefully when his system and culture are fully installed things will become more stable.
    Barr is still learning too.
    I have faith, his energy and drive is what this program has lacked for a loooong time.

Leave a comment:

• NorthMike
    replied
    Originally posted by UncleRay View Post

Yep. And NorthMike was right, as I think you realized as well. The smaller, talented guys will always take a beating from the large, talent-less hacks. Which makes being ready for the next level that much more important. I wish North American hockey would take a page from rugby and change the rules to remove goonery. I watch hockey to see skating, shooting, scoring, great defense. If I wanted to see fights I'd turn on boxing, UFC, or WWE (or whatever they call that nonsense now). That's why I like college hockey. (And why I used to go to women's squeakball at Maine - it isn't all pushing and shoving under the net.)
    Rugby is a great sport, the intl tournaments are one of my favorites to watch. A hooligan game played by gentlemen.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X