University of Maine Off-season 2024: Insert Pun Here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 9twenty View Post

I am ok with the moves...well some what..just hoping they reel in someone that can jolt the offense from line 1 thru 3...with 4 being a pesky/gritty line...if Breen stays eases some of that..if he leaves...then it's a revamped hockey team from last year's roster...but it's what's college hockey is about...
    Biggest worry if Breen leaves is how thin they are down the middle. Scott, Renwick and a bunch of question marks.

Comment

• Is Makar confirmed somewhere or is it speculation? It doesn't seem to be on any of the portal trackers.

Comment

• Originally posted by OronoKO View Post
        Is Makar confirmed somewhere or is it speculation? It doesn't seem to be on any of the portal trackers.
        He's still in portal...no commitment yet on his part...just speculating if he came to Maine on my part.

Comment

• facebook rumor, Bradly is going
          I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

• Originally posted by walrus View Post
            facebook rumor, Bradly is going
            Since it was posted on that page, I’m inclined to believe the opposite. A lot of wannabe breaking news sports reporters on there. 99% of the time it is BS.

Comment

He's not going anywhere until Carolina thinks he's ready.

Comment

Let's hope(not)and that it was posted on April 1st

Comment

• Originally posted by UnMcGovernable View Post

He's not going anywhere until Carolina thinks he's ready.
                  Said it before...he needs 3 years of college hockey and needs to add strength to his game this off -season.

Comment

• Carolina doesn't have an AHL team, so it would be a surprise. But there's always a risk with high draft picks that they leave sooner than you want.

Comment

• I saw the same in the FB group, but I can't imagine Carolina saw anything when Brad played the upper echelon teams that would indicate he's ready for the NHL. Nor would I imagine he's running away from the situation in Orono. I suppose we will see.

Comment

I also saw someone post in that group that Carolina was going to "make" him play in the QMJHL, so I'm skeptical. But hopefully it is wrong and he is back and better than ever in 2025.

Comment

• Originally posted by amkirby10 View Post

I also saw someone post in that group that Carolina was going to "make" him play in the QMJHL, so I'm skeptical. But hopefully it is wrong and he is back and better than ever in 2025.
                          That would not surprise me: QMJHL

Comment

• Originally posted by 9twenty View Post

That would not surprise me: QMJHL
                            He'd be playing against 16-20 year olds. He's already shown that he can do that very well. I guess if Carolina decide he's moving...

Comment

• Originally posted by OronoKO View Post

He'd be playing against 16-20 year olds. He's already shown that he can do that very well. I guess if Carolina decide he's moving...
                              Hear you on that...could be and not knowing for sure that they want him to play more games and practice at times while the college route...usually play 2 games a week....and more or less 4 practices a week...hard to say...if he does leave he would be going alone as Josh would be too old by then for QMJHL....I think him leaving is unlikely but again...nothing is ever etched in stone.

Comment

• Wouldn’t be surprised if you guys land Joaquime Lemay from Omaha. He’s a hell of a player, would be a massive addition. He’s from Wuebec and wants to play closer to home

Comment

Working...
                                X