Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RPI 2023-24 (Part II): The Search for Special Teams Excellence

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by DavidNardolillo View Post
    This hole in the ground in Troy looks like the perfect size for a new RPI hockey arena. Only sort of joking: https://www.timesunion.com/news/arti...1-18680956.php
    Ha haa. Love this ! The ECAC could have not one but TWO brand new waterfront rinks to unveil !! Make it happen !! LOL
    ""Ralph is the Chuck Norris of this board. Ralph doesnt sleep he just waits." - fishcore12

    Comment


    • Times-Union preview piece on the weekend games. Suffice it to say, the action shot photo sums up the season in a nutshell...

      https://www.timesunion.com/sports/ar...d-18682540.php
      ""Ralph is the Chuck Norris of this board. Ralph doesnt sleep he just waits." - fishcore12

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Wicked Slappaahs View Post
        Times-Union preview piece on the weekend games. Suffice it to say, the action shot photo sums up the season in a nutshell...

        https://www.timesunion.com/sports/ar...d-18682540.php
        Hahaha that’s awesome!
        what a stupid picture to post!

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Engineers View Post
          Hahaha that’s awesome!
          what a stupid picture to post!
          Can't make this stuff up....
          ""Ralph is the Chuck Norris of this board. Ralph doesnt sleep he just waits." - fishcore12

          Comment


          • Originally posted by DavidNardolillo View Post
            This hole in the ground in Troy looks like the perfect size for a new RPI hockey arena. Only sort of joking: https://www.timesunion.com/news/arti...1-18680956.php
            good idea. Maybe I’ll talk to the Mayor.
            Uncle Mickey: July 23, 1950-July 22, 2003

            WRPI, 91.5 FM...usually color commentary.

            Comment


            • Down 2-0 after 1. Jakob lee with a 5 major same old crap.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Engineers View Post
                Down 2-0 after 1. Jakob lee with a 5 major same old crap.
                I know you and I are ready to move from the present regime but I hope folks can see that this an absolute dumpster fire. Dartmouth hung a 5 on us. So here's the deal, we don't have the players to play the offensive style Dave plays. He literally doesn't make in game adjustments but also adjustments week to week.
                "Rick not want to be know as tough guy, Rick want to be known as team guy" Rick "Mongo" Bennett

                Comment


                • Originally posted by AspyDad View Post

                  I know you and I are ready to move from the present regime but I hope folks can see that this an absolute dumpster fire. Dartmouth hung a 5 on us. So here's the deal, we don't have the players to play the offensive style Dave plays. He literally doesn't make in game adjustments but also adjustments week to week.
                  Everybody on this board was warned when this group came to town but you all drank the cool-aid. I hope everyone starts listening to AspyDad now !!!
                  What was the Guy who discovered milk doing to the cow ????????...Or for that matter how bout the fist Guy to drink it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                  Comment


                  • Work got in the way of watching this game and woof, that box score showed that I didn't miss much. As much as I defend Watson, 4 goals on 31 shots isn't great but I am sure he wasn't bailed out at all by the D. Only being down 2-1 going into the third, I wish the team showed more grit like the Freakout but that consistency isn't in the cards for this season I guess.
                    RPI 2010 ECACHL Champions

                    http://rpihockey.blogspot.com

                    Comment


                    • Tonight was really tough to watch. Total opposite of the Freakout. One team came out hungry the other not so much. This late in the season that's not a good sign.
                      ​​​
                      ​​​​​Down 1-0 :15 seconds in tells me they weren't ready to play. Nobody went to the point after losing the faceoff. I Could go on and on with things I saw that just had me looking to the ceiling.

                      Question is , do the powers that be believe that the current coach and his staff can turn this program around? We are losing 12 players (seniors and graduate players) not counting if any current players decide to enter the portal.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by AspyDad View Post

                        I know you and I are ready to move from the present regime but I hope folks can see that this an absolute dumpster fire. Dartmouth hung a 5 on us. So here's the deal, we don't have the players to play the offensive style Dave plays. He literally doesn't make in game adjustments but also adjustments week to week.
                        It’s a complete joke this regime. I’m done with them
                        I can’t even watch this crap anymore. It’s literally dysfunction on ice.
                        Last edited by Engineers; 02-23-2024, 10:21 PM.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by DavidSec17 View Post
                          Tonight was really tough to watch. Total opposite of the Freakout. One team came out hungry the other not so much. This late in the season that's not a good sign.
                          ​​​
                          ​​​​​Down 1-0 :15 seconds in tells me they weren't ready to play. Nobody went to the point after losing the faceoff. I Could go on and on with things I saw that just had me looking to the ceiling.

                          Question is , do the powers that be believe that the current coach and his staff can turn this program around? We are losing 12 players (seniors and graduate players) not counting if any current players decide to enter the portal.
                          I don’t see how anyone believes this current coach and staff can turn this around. This program is a complete failure. I’ve never seen a worse RPI team in my life. They’re a few good players in the pipeline but nothing even close to start turning the program around. As crazy as this sounds I think next year might be worse than this year which is truly insane. The powers that be need to clean house. The HFH is a depressing place. The fan base is just over the losing. Either get ****ing serious with putting a winning program together or close up shop. **** or get off the pot. I most likely will not renew my season tickets if this horrible coaching staff returns. It’s a complete and utter disaster
                          Last edited by Engineers; 02-23-2024, 10:11 PM.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by RPIfanNYC View Post
                            Work got in the way of watching this game and woof, that box score showed that I didn't miss much. As much as I defend Watson, 4 goals on 31 shots isn't great but I am sure he wasn't bailed out at all by the D. Only being down 2-1 going into the third, I wish the team showed more grit like the Freakout but that consistency isn't in the cards for this season I guess.
                            Rearranging the chairs on the titanic. Maybe see if we can get a nice vase for flowers on the titanic while we’re at it.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Engineers View Post
                              I don’t see how anyone believes this current coach and staff can turn this around. This program is a complete failure. I’ve never seen a worse RPI team in my life. They’re a few good players in the pipeline but nothing even close to start turning the program around. As crazy as this sounds I think next year might be worse than this year which is truly insane. The powers that be need to clean house. The HFH is a depressing place. The fan base is just over the losing. Either get ****ing serious with putting a winning program together or close up shop. **** or get off the pot. I most likely will not renew my season tickets if this horrible coaching staff returns. It’s a complete and utter disaster
                              The good news is that you get to play the Crimson tonight. We are having one of the worst seasons in program history and last night got smoked by Union.

                              Comment


                              • I personally believe that the problem is made worse by posts here. It has been stated before that the players are not allowed to read this, but that doesn't mean that they don't learn what is written.
                                sigpic

                                Let's Go 'Tute!

                                Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

                                2012 Poser Of The Year

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X