No announcement yet.

UMASS 2023-2024 The Flagship Rebounds??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You mean -700 but that’s now multiple times I feel like that guy;UMass played well, but the better team ultimately won

Comment

Ignoring certain BC trash is generally the best policy. I don’t understand why certain people feel the need to piiss on a UMass thread when they have a generational team of their own that’s still playing. That’s their problem though. I’ll move on and root for a BC/Denver matchup. Denver is the second best team this year. BU are thin and a little soft, when compared to these two.

Comment

Ufko is leaving. If Morrow makes the same decision the Minutemen will be looking at replacing their top 6 defenders. Goal and forwards are in good shape. Maybe another sniper or two up front would be nice too. Going to be a challenge to top this season’s decent showing, but I’m a happy camper for the most part who wants more than decent.

Comment

Morrow is gone. Congrats to both Ufko and Morrow. I think they both have a good shot at making it in the NHL. Not sure who replaces them. UMASS was fortunate that they stayed three years and made significant contributions to the team. I hope Carvy has some good recruits lined up. They will be difficult to replace.

Comment

Working...
          X