Independents 2023-2024

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bruinsfan11 View Post
    Arizona State is gonna have to rip off probably 17-18 of their last 20 games if they wanna make the tournament; they’ve already played most of the better teams on their schedule
    For the most part I think you are correct.

Comment

Week 11 Players of the Week

Offense

Lucas Sillinger ASU
      1 goal 6 assists

Defense

Tim Lovell ASU
      6 assists

Goalie

T. J. Semptiphelter ASU
      49 saves on 53 shots .925

Rookie

Kayden Hargreaves Augustana
      46 saves on 48 shots .958

Comment

Man, if only Donald could've seen that game.
        Just to be clear. My disinterest in this team became of the Uni's disinterest. Without the success of the hockey team, the other teams would not be where they are. Way to pay back the hockey team. **** UAA.

Comment

I'm alive. I live in arizona now and am going to friday's game. Can't go saturday due to a conflict. I just got tix to sect 119 wheeeee
          Last edited by Methodical; 02-05-2024, 01:01 PM.
          The Alaska Airlines Governors cup is where it belongs.

Comment

I’m surprised the UAF fans aren’t here brigading the CCHA for suspension on Helgeson like they are on Twitter and Facebook…
            U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
            Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
            I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
            But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
            Originally posted by Doyle Woody
            Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

Originally posted by Methodical View Post
              I'm alive. I live in arizona now and am going to friday's game. Can't go saturday due to a conflict. I just got tix to sect 119 wheeeee
              Welcome to the land where you go indoors to a hockey game to cool off!
              I'm planning on being at the game Saturday night. Should be a good series!

Comment

Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
                I’m surprised the UAF fans aren’t here brigading the CCHA for suspension on Helgeson like they are on Twitter and Facebook…
                What happened? The video stopped after the first period so I have no clue. It was quite amusing listening to Bruce call a hockey game based on the live play by play stats. It was pretty impressive!
                Originally Posted by aparch
                I love the "UA_" comment. When I see it, I think of re-runs of Match Game, and Gene Rayburn going "U, A, Blank... UA blank"

From ADN:

"According to NCAA, the (UAF) hockey team used ineligible players in every game played from the 2007-08 season to the 2010-11 season. Over that span, the wins and ties will all become losses. 4 wins and 2 ties came against rival UAA".

UAF is 56-86-12 vs. UAA.

Comment

Kinda bummed to see soo many players from UAA in the transfer portal. I hope in particular Whale and Bamber stay.
                  Just to be clear. My disinterest in this team became of the Uni's disinterest. Without the success of the hockey team, the other teams would not be where they are. Way to pay back the hockey team. **** UAA.

Comment

Bamber to AIC, really bummed. Seemed to be a leader, routinely led the victory lap for home victories, won the Most Community Minded award this season.

Comment

Working...
                    X