Quinnipiac Bobcats 2023-24 Regular Season - Embrace the grind

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quinnipiac Bobcats 2023-24 Regular Season - Embrace the grind

The new season is upon us! Last season was so fun I think we should do it again!

Pass complete!
    Lipkin has a man in front!
    Shot... SCORE!!!

Go Q!
    Quinnipiac Bobcats
    2023 National Champions
    ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
    ECAC Tournament Champions: 2016
    East Regional: 2013 (Champions), 2014, 2016 (Champions), 2023 (Champions), 2024
    Northeast Regional:
    West Regional: 2015, 2021
    Midwest Regional: 2019, 2022
    Frozen Four: 2013, 2016, 2023 (Champions)

Pass complete. Lipkin has a man in front! Shot... SCORE!!!

So excited to be at the Bank on Saturday for the banner raising. They posted pictures of the championship rings, and they are incredible.

Comment

Originally posted by ZYanksRule View Post
      So excited to be at the Bank on Saturday for the banner raising. They posted pictures of the championship rings, and they are incredible.
      Spared no expense with those babies!

See you Saturday!
      Quinnipiac Bobcats
      2023 National Champions
      ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
      Northeast Regional:

Comment

Have been getting excited for alittle. The Tenth Second podcast has scratched the itch the last couple weeks (there are some good episodes and some pretty pointless and disorganized ones). I look forward to seeing how the boys react now that some of what was the traditional “rub” against Quinnipiac has been disproved. Rand has seemingly never had much issue motivating over the course of the season, save for those 1 or 2 head scratchers a year.

Make no mistake, Sat night will have significant Pairwise implications. BC will be at their weakest all season, Sat, due to their youth. If the boys come out strong, that will be a significant win later on as well as the BU matchup.

Interested to see the lines and the new guys and how Rand puts it all together. Defense and goalie are the questions, offense shouldn’t be an issue. Interested to see who takes a jump and who is the person who takes the significant jump that seemingly always happens to someone going into their sophomore or junior year. Lipkin will certainly take a leap but we see that coming, there will be someone we don’t see coming and that’s always one of the most enjoyable things about each new year.

Go Bobcats
        Quinnipiac University '15
        ECAC Regular Season Champs: 2013, 2015, 2016
        ECAC Championship: 2016
        NCAA Tournament: 2002, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016
        NCAA Frozen Four: 2013, 2016
        Yuck Fale : 2013

Comment

Just received this email from Athletics. Get up the hill nice and early!

Hello Bobcats,

On Saturday, October 7, men's ice hockey will host its home opener against Boston College at 7:00 PM.

Fans are encouraged to arrive early for a pre-game recognition and unveiling of the national championship banner, which will take place at approximately 6:40 PM.

Additionally, with a high volume of vehicles expected for the hockey game, parking demand and traffic congestion can be expected. Please allow additional time to arrive, park, and make your way into M&T Bank Arena. Doors will open at 5:15 PM.

We look forward to welcoming everyone back for another exciting season.

Go Bobcats

Comment

NESN will air four Quinnipiac home hockey games (men & women) this season, including Saturday's opener vs. BC.

Games on NESN
            • Men's Ice Hockey vs. Boston College (10/7/23 at 7:00 PM)
            • Women's Ice Hockey vs. Brown (10/20/23 at 6:00 PM)
            • Men's Ice Hockey vs. Maine (10/27/23 at 7:00 PM)
            • Women's Ice Hockey vs. Minnesota Duluth (1/6/23 at 3:00 PM)
            "Quinnipiac will never win a National Championship" - WEEI Boston College radio 10/7/22

Comment

Originally posted by DrewQU99 View Post
              NESN will air four Quinnipiac home hockey games (men & women) this season, including Saturday's opener vs. BC.

Games on NESN
              Interesting, if I am not mistaken all Hockey east home games are on ESPN+ and at least some on NESN. looks like NESN is branching out to cover some ECAC games. I hope there is not a switch over to NESN in the works. To get the games on NESN you need to be a cable subscriber or have FUBO-TV as your streaming service as none of the other streaming services (HULU, YouTube) carry NESN at this time.

Comment

Originally posted by Turk View Post

Interesting, if I am not mistaken all Hockey east home games are on ESPN+ and at least some on NESN. looks like NESN is branching out to cover some ECAC games. I hope there is not a switch over to NESN in the works. To get the games on NESN you need to be a cable subscriber or have FUBO-TV as your streaming service as none of the other streaming services (HULU, YouTube) carry NESN at this time.
                Pretty sure this is just the annual Quinnipiac timebuy. For years they've been buying time on NESN and SNY to get on TV. Don't think this is NESN branching out or anything like that; this is purely a Quinnipiac thing.

Comment

Less than 24 hrs! I till can't believe I'm actually going to witness a championship banner being raised.
                  Quinnipiac Bobcats
                  2023 National Champions
                  Northeast Regional:

Comment

Originally posted by ZYanksRule View Post

Pretty sure this is just the annual Quinnipiac timebuy. For years they've been buying time on NESN and SNY to get on TV. Don't think this is NESN branching out or anything like that; this is purely a Quinnipiac thing.
                    It also may be that since both of the men's games are against Hockey East schools that NESN decided it was an excellent out of conference game to choose. BC is on NESN 7 times this year but only twice on the road against Quinnipiac and BU, both formidable road games.

Comment

Originally posted by BC/HE View Post

It also may be that since both of the men's games are against Hockey East schools that NESN decided it was an excellent out of conference game to choose. BC is on NESN 7 times this year but only twice on the road against Quinnipiac and BU, both formidable road games.
                      Quinnipiac announced this game as part of their package for the season, so this is their deal. Almost certainly will have their broadcasters on the call, not a NESN team.

Comment

HAPPY BANNER RAISING GAMEDAY!

Go Bobcats.

"I'm just trying not to cry. I don't think I can do this."

Comment

I don't see Sundays exhibition game against Northeastern listed on ESPN+. Is it not being broadcast?

Comment

Originally posted by DrewQU99 View Post

Games on NESN
                            Their also on NESN against UNH on 10/21/23 at 7:00pm.

Comment

You guys always play a very defensive game with older players, especially on defense. I like going with bigger defenders over puck moving defenseman. It will be interesting to see how much offense BC can get going in this game. It’s October, really preseason, but I agree huge PWR points on the line.

Go Eagles!

Comment

Working...
                              X