2023 - 2024 SEASON : Boston College

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bruinsfan11 View Post

Yep, one specific incident is too bad to post on here too. (10 sec google will pull it right up)

Be curious to see where he gets drafted.
    Writeup about this kid in The Hockey News. Asked whether he'd go in the first round, one anonymous NHL general manager said: "I won't touch that one, on or off the record."

Comment

• happy travels, fresh prince of lexington. was always going to be unlikely to get 2 years of a top 5 pick.

Comment

• Sounds like he’s not coming back
        NCAA Champs 2012, 2010, 2008, 2001, 1949, Hockey East Tourney Champs 2012 #11, Beanpot Champs 2016

Boston Red Sox 2004, 2007, 2013 Champs

Comment

• And now speculation is already percolating about Ryan Leonard not coming back. I hope not, but after the 180 Logan Cooley pulled on Minnesota last summer, it wouldn't be a surprise.
          The ORIGINAL Cross Check

Frozen Four appearances since 98'
          BC - 12
          BU - 2

BC Hockey 1949, 2001, 2008, 2010, 2012 National Champions

Comment

• William Moore, 2025 projected high first round pick has committed to BC. I hear Dean Laturneau is coming in this season.

Go Eagles!

Comment

• Very nice! That is obviously another big pick up.
              The ORIGINAL Cross Check

Frozen Four appearances since 98'
              BC - 12
              BU - 2

BC Hockey 1949, 2001, 2008, 2010, 2012 National Champions

Comment

• The 10 OOC games are coming into focus. A pair of road trips to Michigan State and St. Cloud plus the 2 Beanpot games. Now they finally got a home game, it will be against AIC in October. That leaves 3. Could both Notre Dame and Harvard be coming into Conte as they were both on the road last year? Also, would not surprise me to see them give a return game to RPI in NY as well.

Comment

• Another OOC home game will be Western Michigan from the NCHC on October 26. No game at RPI, so hopefully the last 2 will be home games. Still waiting on Notre Dame and Harvard schedules.

Comment

• Bruins take Dean Laturneau in the first round, 25th overall.

Go Eagles!

Comment

• Very sad news.

Missin Curfew @MissinCurfew
                      Sad to learn that Tony Voce, former Philadelphia Phantom and Boston College player has passed away at age 43 Voce was born in Philly and was a friend of
                      @larryfknflowers

Rest in Peace Tony
                      Last edited by boblav1; 07-08-2024, 04:57 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by boblav1 View Post
                        Very sad news.

Missin Curfew@MissinCurfew
                        Sad to learn that Tony Voce, former Philadelphia Phantom and Boston College player has passed away at age 43 Voce was born in Philly and was a friend of
                        @larryfknflowers

My favorite Tony story happened at a BC home game. Conrad Hache was an official who never got over getting let go by the NHL. He was an ego driven PITA for BC. At some point Tony skated by Hache and said something under his breath in passing and kept skating. Hache took off after him and Tony pretended he didn’t know he was being chased kept away. Hache was screaming and Tony was smiling.
                        Rest in peace, Tony.
                        Originally posted by mookie1995
                        bc is superior to bu in nearly everything. while it is sad that it has come to it, it's the truth. if bu doesn't like it, improve.
                        Rep from Hokydad -"and your an old never been piece of ****"

Originally Posted by Dirty
                        Why is anyone surprised that Old Pio is acting like a grumpy old f^ck? He is a grumpy old f^ck.

Comment

• sorry to read this guys….
                          a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

• Sorry to see this news, I loved watching him play, he played all out all the time.

Comment

• Tony was the first player that I saw that could be labelled a sniper. He had one of those shots like Cutter showed us these last 2 seasons.

Comment

• Very sad news….. All-Time great Eagle and will never forget the play he made that started Kolanos’ OT winner in 2001

Comment

Working...
                                X