No announcement yet.

Colgate 2023-24

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank God there’s the women. Coaching change did wonders for them. Let’s see how this pans out for us in the long term…disappointing yet similar end to a season like most others.

Comment

• Kudos to the seniors for a winning season, despite the losses to SLU. Good luck to them in the future, whether they continue on the ice or with other pursuits. I believe this season - taken in it's totality - has shown that the Harder era will be successful and proove exciting every game (win or lose). I have faith that even greater success lies ahead. It takes time to get to the top of the mountain.
      COLGATE HOCKEY:"Is this the year?"

Comment

• With .500 hockey as the consensus goal this season, this is where we stand tonight (after the loss to Saint Lawrence on Saturday)...

16-16-4 overall, regular season and tournament (FINAL).

13-9-2 in ECAC Hockey, regular season and tournament (FINAL).

3-7-2 out-of-conference, regular season and tournament (FINAL).

9-8-2 at home, regular season and tournament (FINAL).

7-8-2 on the road, regular season and tournament (FINAL).

2-3-1 against 2023 NCAA Tournament teams, regular season and tournament (FINAL).

Comment

• Certainly a disappointing ending to the upbeat season. Thanks to the Seniors - Ross, Levi, Pierson, Nick and Carter and 5th year Ethan for the many hours of fantastic hockey wearing Colgate sweaters! Wherever you go, Go ‘gate!!!!!

Comment

• Ron Fogarty (Colgate '95) is out as Princeton coach.

Comment

• He may not have been the fave of some on here, but he did well by Colgate (and vice versa) and he advanced himself academically and athletically…
              https://colgateathletics.com/news/20...red-wings.aspx

Comment

• Originally posted by iowabasedtraveler View Post
                He may not have been the fave of some on here, but he did well by Colgate (and vice versa) and he advanced himself academically and athletically…
                https://colgateathletics.com/news/20...red-wings.aspx
                He was a warrior for Gate! I dunno how you couldn't like the kid. Didn't he break the program for save made and minutes played? Good luck to Carter !
                ""Ralph is the Chuck Norris of this board. Ralph doesnt sleep he just waits." - fishcore12

Comment

• I’m sure all Colgate fans wish Gylander the best. He did a great job and we wouldn’t have won the ECAC championship last year without him.

Comment

• Kudos to the Larries on downing QU and making the ECAC final. Once again it's the teams from NY that stand apart ;-/ The SLU program is looking up; something to remember next season :-(
                    COLGATE HOCKEY:"Is this the year?"

Comment

• It is exciting to see both Saint Lawrence and Dartmouth lift their programs. We are all better off with a strong ECAC, top to bottom. As in fundraising, ‘a rising tide lifts all ships.’ Lake Placid was fun, as usual, and Clarkson Doug and I enjoyed visiting with both Pierre and Ryan McGuire.

Comment

• Iowa, don’t know if you gathered this from talking to Pierre but if Colgate had gone to LP could he have been part of a broadcast of a game his son was playing? Just curious.

Comment

• Magoo, good Q. I never thought of asking him that. I personally think that he would have been allowed to do so, but I don’t know.

Comment

• https://www.collegehockeynews.com/ne...s-In-Times.php

Comment

• Branden, Andersen and Glasman all in portal.
                              It all starts with the goaltending.

Comment

• Looks like Pierson Brandon is a grad transfer to UMass Lowell. Mitton is also in the portal.

Comment

Working...
                                X