Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• They won 7 to 1 and went down to #3 in the Pairwise.

And Lacroix looked good. Nice to have a star and a spare in net.

On to Monday night . . .

Comment

• Originally posted by Leonidas View Post
      They won 7 to 1 and went down to #3 in the
      It’s because Quinnipiac lost to St Lawrence 3-1. They didn’t start Vinny. That will teach them!

Comment

• Originally posted by Leonidas View Post
        They won 7 to 1 and went down to #3 in the Pairwise.
        . . .
        I thought they were third in the PW before the game, but maybe I’m mistaken.

Anyway, what a great game. The team was buzzing last night. They kept pushing all night even with the big lead. Very nice to see. And the crowd, especially the student section, was great. On to the ‘Pot!

Frozen Fours: '86, '88, '90, '91, '92, '93, '95, '96, '98, '00, '01, '03, '04, '05, '09, '14, '15

Walter Brown, Agganis, Boston Garden-old/new, Matthews, McHugh, Kelly Rink, Bright, Tsongas, Lawler, Schneider, Providence CC, Alfond, Tully, Portland CC, Centrum, Whittemore, Snively, Hobey Baker Rink, Lynah, MSG, Gutterson, Houston Field House, Ingalls, Smith rink, Davis Rink, Pepsi Center, Bradley Center, St. Paul CC, Fenway, Mullins, Verizon, Joe Louis, HSBC, Nationwide, Messa, Perrotti.

Comment

• They came out determined and confident and played a strong first period, even if they were “a little off” as Jay noted. (Only 6 shots). In the second period they created paths to the net and their skill and passion overwhelmed the under-manned Warriors. (Only 5 D dressed.).

I would love to see them play with the same level of freedom and determination on Monday night. Yet, we know what the big stage and the stakes can do to the mind.

and finally, I would much rather have that game - with the way they played - under our belt than a weekend off.

BU Hockey: Capable of Big Things.
          It Happened!!!!

Comment

• Also, Jack Harvey scoring his first two collegiate goals 27 seconds apart was bonkers. And awesome. So glad I was in the building to witness it.
            It Happened!!!!

Comment

• No game tonight, but for those interested, Notre Dame beating Wisconsin tonight will get us back to 2 in the PWR. Not important now, but every little favorable result will help in the end.

Comment

• "The history speaks for itself. This is our tournament. Let's restore order and bring the Beanpot home."
                Narrated by Mike Sullivan and featuring a pumped-up Dom Fensore announcing the line-up last Monday.
                https://*****/TerrierHockey/status/1...545575040?s=20
                The Terrier Hockey Fan Blog

Comment

• 3:00pm and no chatter about tonight? I'M the nervous one. What's the excuse for everyone else??

Any idea who the home team is or how it's decided?

Also, the USCHO poll came out. BC went 1-1, North Dakota appears to have not played, BU went 2-0, including a win over #1 BC and the top 3 remained the same. Not that I in any way wanted to be ranked #1 going into this game but was just curious how that works.

Comment

• Time to take the Pot back to its proper home. Let’s do this!

I really think the team will be well focused tonight. Hoping for a few early ones like last week and a solid game in net by Caron. That’s a winning formula!

Comment

• I’m…not enjoying this.

Comment

• Hope I’m wrong, but just seems like a game you are destined to lose. We have played well, but somehow they have evened it up every time.

Comment

• Great, OT. What a gift to Northeastern.

Comment

• Just like I said. Caron did absolutely not help the cause. I can’t tell you how disgusting that was. 3 blown leads.

Comment

• Sigh. Such an unbelievable disappointment.

Comment

• Originally posted by BU93 View Post
                                Just like I said. Caron did absolutely not help the cause. I can’t tell you how disgusting that was. 3 blown leads.
                                I’m convinced that they can’t win a national championship with Caron in goal. Need to see what they have in Lacroix - he should get a start this weekend.

Comment

Working...
                                X