This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by walrus View Post
    Is good to see some BU BC hate and discontent on here.
    Couldn't agree more

Comment

• Originally posted by Scarlet View Post

For the Beanpot?? They need to come out all kinds of ****ed off for Northeastern tomorrow night. That’s a league game. No looking ahead.

And yeah, Celebrini either needs to come up with a new move other than the one timer from the right face off circle, or practice it more. Opponents are obviously expecting it every power play.
      Northeastern is much better than their record, Don't look past them. If they do, they will regret it. Also, Cutter Gauthier used that same PP shot for the first half of the season. Although it worked quite a few times at first, just like you said the goalies are on to it. He now uses a powerful wrist shot just as often and it is no longer the only weapon in the PP arsenal.

Comment

• Ovechkin they both are not
        ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Comment

• How'd you guys get stuck playing on a Tuesday night after a BC series...is this at all related to Hockey East having an odd number of teams? I hate the fact we don't get a great final weekend of Friday/Saturday. Instead UConn is the team this year where their regular season ends on Thursday.

Comment

• Originally posted by J.D. View Post
            Interesting to see Ty Gallagher go from good contributor first two years to your #7 dman?
            Seven defensemen drafted by the NHL. And Frechette is, is a solid prospect, too. Coach's decision. Top-4 are firm. Gallagher or Gavin McCarthy/Aiden Celebrini - all three can play. Who pairs best with whom, and what is needed in a particular game?

Zabaneh skates like the wind, but not much production for all that speed. BU always seems to have one forward like that every year. But can kill penalties.

Caron is a legit starter on an elite team. Fowler was outstanding over the weekend, but Caron was not the reason BC won.

No Kaplan hurt. How many shifts did Harvey get?

Nice to see that Hughes has elevated his game.

Comment

• I know it’s a 6:30 Tuesday night game but is not a very big crowd here at Matthews.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
                I know it’s a 6:30 Tuesday night game but is not a very big crowd here at Matthews.
                Thinking the same thing. I was on the fence and the cold walk from the free garage down Columbus doesn't help. NU only has about 20% of the seats sold as seasons and tonight I'm not seeing any of the regulars either. The NU students bailed on this team weeks ago. I thought their would be more BU fans too. If it were a Friday I think we would be fairly full. It did fill up more after the 1st period almost like everyone forgot the 6:30 start time
                Last edited by RossiRules; 01-30-2024, 09:35 PM.

Comment

• The Dog House is pretty full and it finally did fill up more. Maybe people didn’t realize the game started at 6:30? I know I didn’t till Saturday.

Comment

• This team is really having trouble putting in the net. Can’t score much 5x5. We haven’t had a lead in 170 min. Caron not making stops from the left post. This is horrible.

Comment

• That penalty call was crap. Puck not near the bench. Change is 2 feet from the bench.

Comment

• Not gonna lie, the OT penalty call was a travesty and boy I'm real sad about that and it's a darn shame.
                        Originally posted by reBlur
                        the sober Trivino I know is not a guy who would force his way into a girl's room and attempt to rape her. I can't imagine him ever making anyone even feel uncomfortable when he's sober.There are plenty of players in my time covering the team who have looked at me differently or flirted with me or the like. Trivino has never been one of those players. Even outside of the rink, he'll say hi and is plenty of friendly, but has never been even close to saying or doing anything inappropriate.

Comment

• I never complain about officiating, but that was sweet of the ref’s to pay back NU in OT. Lovely.
                          It Happened!!!!

Comment

• A very simple solution would be to make that reviewable. Take a quick look and realize you made a terrible decision to call that. I just wish I could have seen Jack Parker's reaction.

Comment

• The too many men on ice call in OT was beyond soft. It was a travesty.

Pando keeps his cool for the most part. Jack P would have been apoplectic.

Comment

• Now no leads in 184 minutes

Comment

Working...
                                X