Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BU '23-'24 Season: Pandomania

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • I’m not enjoying this.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
      I’m not enjoying this.
      Neither was I, until Wilmer buried it.

      Comment


      • That was a very unsatisfying win, if that’s possible.

        Comment


        • Is the Bratwurst new on the menu? Tried one and it was surprisingly not bad.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by BU93 View Post

            It will be interesting to see how Notheaster performs tonight. They have had very poor results in league so far. They did tie up Quinnipiac this weekend, however. I expect a competitive game.
            This is their super bowl.
            was as expected.
            a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

            Comment


            • I missed this one. (However, I did catch Gallagher's post clanger right before the soft first goal for NU. What's with this team and hitting posts? Hopefully this evens out during the money games in March/April) However, it does feel like this team is in a bit of a rut offensively. Time to spin some lines to shake things up? Discuss.

              BU Hockey: Dog Days of January
              It Happened!!!!

              Comment


              • Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post

                This is their super bowl.
                was as expected.
                Don't flatter yourselves. Last night was just another game to NU. OTOH, February 12th is only a month away!

                Comment


                • BC is going to send you guys packing if you don't pick it up. BU looked very beatable against a poor NU squad with statistically the worst goalie in HE.

                  Comment


                  • He may be statistically the worst goalie but last night he was having a game for himself. Of course, a number of BU's shots seemed to be aimed right at his chest.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Bomber View Post
                      ...it does feel like this team is in a bit of a rut offensively. Time to spin some lines to shake things up? Discuss.
                      They did some line switching last night in the 3rd period. Wilmer replaced Tuch on the line with Q.Hutson and Celebrini. I couldn't figure out what they were doing with Tuch from there, though. Looked like he was playing somewhat of a rover between the other 3 lines.
                      Go BU!

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by smyler3 View Post
                        They did some line switching last night in the 3rd period. Wilmer replaced Tuch on the line with Q.Hutson and Celebrini. I couldn't figure out what they were doing with Tuch from there, though. Looked like he was playing somewhat of a rover between the other 3 lines.
                        Interesting.

                        It appears that Jack Hughes is nothing more than a mucker. Too bad. I thought we were going to get some bottom 6 scoring punch from him. Makes me wonder if Jay shouldn't put together a "shut-down" line to match BC's USA line. You know, once we get to that epic match-up.
                        It Happened!!!!

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by RossiRules View Post
                          BC is going to send you guys packing if you don't pick it up. BU looked very beatable against a poor NU squad with statistically the worst goalie in HE.
                          BU has work to do on in-game consistency (30 strong minutes followed by 20 of Meh) but Northeastern, with Hryckowian, McDonald, Choupani and others back in the line-up, is far better team than the one that stumbled out of the gate...as both Quinnipiac and BU learned.
                          The Terrier Hockey Fan Blog

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by RossiRules View Post
                            BC is going to send you guys packing if you don't pick it up. BU looked very beatable against a poor NU squad with statistically the worst goalie in HE.
                            You mean the NU squad that beat BC?
                            ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Bomber View Post
                              I missed this one. (However, I did catch Gallagher's post clanger right before the soft first goal for NU. What's with this team and hitting posts? Hopefully this evens out during the money games in March/April) However, it does feel like this team is in a bit of a rut offensively. Time to spin some lines to shake things up? Discuss.

                              BU Hockey: Dog Days of January
                              It may feel like they're in an offensive rut, but over the last two regular season games - Yale and NU - they're averaging five goals per game. If that offensive rut feeling includes the Simon Fraser game, consider the amount of time there were experimental (to put it lightly) lineups on the ice.
                              ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Bomber View Post

                                Interesting.

                                It appears that Jack Hughes is nothing more than a mucker. Too bad. I thought we were going to get some bottom 6 scoring punch from him. Makes me wonder if Jay shouldn't put together a "shut-down" line to match BC's USA line. You know, once we get to that epic match-up.
                                Such a surprise -not! I wouldn't credit him with being a mucker. He appears to lack the physical strength, or perhaps the willingness, to live up to the potential he showed before college.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X