Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's not too terrible. I mean, they're not playing with a ton of urgency yeah and they've gotten some sloppy penalty minutes ala what they did early season with Bentley but it's still 1-1

Comment

• And frankly, Simon Fraiser is fairly good. They'd fit in well with their NCAA aspirations.

Comment

• Not liking their disorganization on this 2 man advantage though...sigh.

Comment

• what is the score?

Comment

• 1-1 and we’re in a shootout

Comment

• Many starters out tonight, those who were dressed didn't play in many spots. The first two shooters in the shootout were Gorton and Jarman. That should tell you all you need about the volume of play from the normal starters.

They also outshot them 47-15, took 99 attempts, and hit five posts. Read nothing into that result.
              ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Comment

• Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
                I know this is an exhibition and doesn’t count (right???) but I’m not enjoying what I’m seeing here.
                Yeah, lots of starters out but still would’ve hoped to beat them handily. As an exhibition, it shouldn’t affect the PairWise but it may have an effect on the Poll, which is basically an opinion survey. Not worried. The real games start again Tuesday.
                Frozen Fours: '86, '88, '90, '91, '92, '93, '95, '96, '98, '00, '01, '03, '04, '05, '09, '14, '15

Walter Brown, Agganis, Boston Garden-old/new, Matthews, McHugh, Kelly Rink, Bright, Tsongas, Lawler, Schneider, Providence CC, Alfond, Tully, Portland CC, Centrum, Whittemore, Snively, Hobey Baker Rink, Lynah, MSG, Gutterson, Houston Field House, Ingalls, Smith rink, Davis Rink, Pepsi Center, Bradley Center, St. Paul CC, Fenway, Mullins, Verizon, Joe Louis, HSBC, Nationwide, Messa, Perrotti.

Comment

• Lots of shots and possession time for sure, but most of the regulars didn’t exactly look like they were moving at max game speed. Jay even mentioned most looked like they were treating it like an exhibition since it was! I think the goal of the game is to get some situational action, and don’t have any injuries. I think the goal was accomplished. Let’s beat Northeasten on Tuesday. Looking forward to league action!

Comment

• Also, some good ice time for the non regulars. I'm not reading too much into it at all, its a "development" thing.

Comment

• #14 needs to be a top 6. I really like his game.
                      It Happened!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Bomber View Post
                        #14 needs to be a top 6. I really like his game.
                        I think he’s going to be a good one too. Tough to crack this lineup this year.

Comment

• Originally posted by BU93 View Post

Like him better than Gallagher. Harvey deserves regular time. Zabaneh skates and skates until he loses the puck. Hughes can’t put the puck in the ocean. Kaplan with one of those occasional stinkers ( he was mocked by Bernie). Exhibition but disappointing nonetheless, BC is schooling them tonite with half their team out.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jofa View Post
                            Like him better than Gallagher. Harvey deserves regular time. Zabaneh skates and skates until he loses the puck. Hughes can’t put the puck in the ocean. Kaplan with one of those occasional stinkers ( he was mocked by Bernie). Exhibition but disappointing nonetheless, BC is schooling them tonite with half their team out.
                            I was just about to ask about Harvey. Given his USHL stats, I thought we’d see him more. How did he look last night?

Comment

• Back to 1 in the PWR with the Maine tie tonight. Ends a 7 game win streak. The team to be very concerned about this year is Wisconsin. Got their 18th win already. They moved into 2 and have a 9 game winning streak - 4 of those shutouts, and 3 others they only gave up 1. Hastings has that team rolling! They will probably lose a few on the way in, but they are definitely FF material. That guy has some resume. Hasn’t won the whole thing yet, but I’m sure he will soon.

Comment

• Originally posted by BU93 View Post

Agreed. The seven Ds regularly in the line-up all are NHL draft picks, but given the way Frechette played against Yale and SFU--simple, direct, physical--he'll increase the competition for that seventh spot, making the entire unit better.
                                The Terrier Hockey Fan Blog

Comment

Working...
                                X