BU '23-'24 Season: Pandomania

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by brassbonanza View Post

A very well played and coached game on our side. Didn't get caught up in MC's goonery, played a well-structured game plan for that rink and the way MC plays there. I had to watch on my phone with no audio, but they looked in control of the game from the start and never let MC really threaten. Not easy to do in that place.
    We got caught up in it once - when Tuch and that guy had the collision on the offsides play - Tuch and Gavin McCarthy sort of lost it at that point. Thankfully, everything was matching.
    BU Hockey: The trophy case is once again growing

Comment

• Originally posted by BU93 View Post
      And that’s what a win at Merrimack looks like.
      Exactly. A win with no significant injuries (there certainly could have been) is like a double bonus when you play against these guys in their barn.

Comment

• Any word on Webber?

And anyone not playing tonight due to the penalties last night?

Comment

• What happened with Jack Harvey? Only played in a couple of games.

I thought he was considered a pretty good recruit coming into this season.

Healthy scratch? Injury? FBI Witness Protection Program?

Comment

• Originally posted by Leonidas View Post
            Any word on Webber?

And anyone not playing tonight due to the penalties last night?
            Matt Copponi suspended one game by Hockey East for the hit on Webber.

The Terrier Hockey Fan Blog

Comment

• Originally posted by Rogie21 View Post

Matt Copponi suspended one game by Hockey East for the hit on Webber.
              Skating Mother Theresas of BU ?
              I believe in equality of effort. In life, in hockey in everything.

Comment

• Is the Agganis account manager not working for anyone else right now?

Comment

• Tune in a bit late.

Miss a Quinngoal.

Let's see if Mack goons it up again tonight.

Comment

• Announcers are saying Sacco is benched as well. Might be a coaches decision rather than a league suspension. Those guys were all kinds of off the hook last night, i don't blame the coach for saying, "no. cool it."

Comment

• Originally posted by BUPhD View Post
                      Announcers are saying Sacco is benched as well. Might be a coaches decision rather than a league suspension. Those guys were all kinds of off the hook last night, i don't blame the coach for saying, "no. cool it."
                      And of course BU isn’t taking advantage of it. They need to figure this goalie out. And stop taking stupid penalties.

Comment

• What a 3rd period! I wasn’t liking how this one was going after 2. It seems like we should have had more than 1. Great comeback! Way to go into the break on a high note. Nice little cushion in the standings as well!

Comment

• Originally posted by Tater View Post
                          What happened with Jack Harvey? Only played in a couple of games.

I thought he was considered a pretty good recruit coming into this season.

Healthy scratch? Injury? FBI Witness Protection Program?
                          I believe Harvey is just having trouble cracking the line-up. I know he was mostly known as a goal scorer, and we have seen with guys like Keiffer Bellows that if you can't create the opportunities but can only convert them when others do, it is a tough adjustment when you move up to this level. Hopefully he will get faster and stronger and see more ice time in the second half. Plus it is always good to have the depth, because the injuries will come...

Comment

• defkit's spot-on Terrier Takeaway now added to today's blogpost recap.
                            https://terrierhockey.blogspot.com/2...women-tie.html
                            The Terrier Hockey Fan Blog

Comment

• Four third period goals. This is the stuff that's going to win big games in March and April.

Other random thoughts as we hit the semester break:

- I wonder if David Sacco (Sr.) or Scott Young were allowed to sit in the players box. Could get awkward with Granddad there. : )
                              - Ryan Whitney was in the house last night
                              - My goaltending concerns have flown away... Caron is routinely making big saves night in and night out.
                              - I loved the way Nick's teammates mobbed him after he (finally!) potted on last night. (A big one at that.)
                              - A 4th line that can put the puck in the next is also going to win games in March and April
                              - I thought Luke let his emotions get the better of him last night. It seemed like Friday night's shenanigans had him over-amped

It's going to be a fun second half.

BU Hockey: Belief
                              It Happened!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by ericredaxe View Post
                                Is the Agganis account manager not working for anyone else right now?
                                The “error message” that comes up directs you to the Ticketmaster website. I was able to access my account there.
                                Frozen Fours: '86, '88, '90, '91, '92, '93, '95, '96, '98, '00, '01, '03, '04, '05, '09, '14, '15

Walter Brown, Agganis, Boston Garden-old/new, Matthews, McHugh, Kelly Rink, Bright, Tsongas, Lawler, Schneider, Providence CC, Alfond, Tully, Portland CC, Centrum, Whittemore, Snively, Hobey Baker Rink, Lynah, MSG, Gutterson, Houston Field House, Ingalls, Smith rink, Davis Rink, Pepsi Center, Bradley Center, St. Paul CC, Fenway, Mullins, Verizon, Joe Louis, HSBC, Nationwide, Messa, Perrotti.

Comment

Working...
                                X