No announcement yet.

BU '23-'24 Season: Pandomania

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I believe it alternates. We were away in 2021 and home in 2019.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Comment

• Originally posted by brassbonanza View Post
      I believe it alternates. We were away in 2021 and home in 2019.
      That’s what I was wondering. And because I have no memory of things, I was thinking it may have been the higher rated team.

Comment

• At Merrimack tonight - always a tough place to play for us, even when we have really good teams. A win tonight would show this team is really ready to play any type of team in any type of rink. Look for Celebrini to get going again tonight on the scoreboard. I also like Luke Tuch to have a big game here. Have to knock in rebounds and loose pucks around the net in this type of game.

Comment

• Looks like Lachance is moved up to the 2nd line. I like that move to more of a scoring line, especially in a game like this. He has the net front presence that is needed to get those tips and rebounds. Wilmer to 3 and Zabaneh to 4.

Comment

• Originally posted by BU93 View Post
            Looks like Lachance is moved up to the 2nd line. I like that move to more of a scoring line, especially in a game like this. He has the net front presence that is needed to get those tips and rebounds. Wilmer to 3 and Zabaneh to 4.
            Lachance-Greene-Kaplan line seems made for heavy-duty cycling in the o-zone.
            The Terrier Hockey Fan Blog

Comment

• Merrimack is a bunch of goons. This is ridiculous.

Comment

• Merrimack's gonna need a folding chair for that penalty box.

Comment

• Originally posted by chickod View Post
                  Merrimack is a bunch of goons. This is ridiculous.
                  I'm amused how the ref keeps having to go over to the Mack box and you can tell their still gooning it up on him. Pretty easily lip-read stuff coming out. It'll be interesting to see when those guys come out of the box if the coaches tell them to chill or let them go.

Tomorrow night's game could be chippy too.

Comment

• Fire alarms... This game has everything.

Comment

• Just got home.

That "arena" is a pit. I've played at better MDC rinks back in the '70s.

Sacco's two-hander should draw a multi-game suspension.

Comment

• And that’s what a win at Merrimack looks like.

Comment

• Haven't seen Merrimack goon it up to this extent under Scott Borek.

The David Sacco slash on Celebrini is 100% suspension-worthy. Yes, he is the son of BU's David Sacco. Scott Young's son Tyler is also on the team at Merrimack.

Comment

• Originally posted by BU93 View Post
                            And that’s what a win at Merrimack looks like.
                            A very well played and coached game on our side. Didn't get caught up in MC's goonery, played a well-structured game plan for that rink and the way MC plays there. I had to watch on my phone with no audio, but they looked in control of the game from the start and never let MC really threaten. Not easy to do in that place.
                            ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Comment

• The penalty sheet on the box score is quite a read.

Comment

• Originally posted by Friend_of_BU_Hockey View Post
                                Haven't seen Merrimack goon it up to this extent under Scott Borek.
                                Agree, and that's what was also so surprising and disappointing. In the past few years that been much more disciplined than in the old "Merri-hack" days (Kyle Bigos anyone?) There's no way that 'Mack can skate with BU (not many teams can), so I can appreciate that being physical might be a rational game plan. But being physical doesn't mean hacking and slashing.
                                Hope tonight's game doesn't devolve into that nonsense again.
                                Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult

Comment

Working...
                                X