Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Maine at Boston University 2/12 and 13

Originally posted by BlueBear View Post
    Any one know where I could get the lineups for tonight's game (Friday at BU)?
    http://thebostonhockeyblog.blogspot....live-blog.html
    Places I've seen a college hockey game: Agganis Arena, Alfond Arena, Bright Center, Consol Energy Center, Conte Forum, DCU Center, Fenway Park, Gutterson Fieldhouse, Houston Field House, Lawler Arena, Madison Square Garden, Matthews Arena, Mullins Center, Schneider Arena, Scottrade Center, Sears Centre, Tampa Bay Times Forum, TD Bank Sports Center, TD Garden, Tsongas Center, Tully Forum, Verizon Center, Verizon Wireless Arena, Walter Brown Arena, Wells Fargo Center, Whittemore Center

Comment

Thanks much!

Comment

Not a lot of people in the stands. What kind of fan base does BU have?
        Curse of the Timmy

Comment

Originally posted by Gusforhobey View Post
          It's no Alfond Arena, that's for sure!!!
          PP34 - BEAT LA

Comment

Originally posted by gusforhobey89 View Post
            It's no Alfond Arena, that's for sure!!!
            simply no energy
            Curse of the Timmy

Comment

simply no energy
              that's for sure, my fellow nyquist fan
              PP34 - BEAT LA

Comment

simply no energy
                Originally posted by gusforhobey89 View Post
                that's for sure, my fellow nyquist fan
                Yet it seemed to work for BU.

You know it is the start to a holiday weekend, don't you?

Comment

Haven't been around very long? One that consistently outdraws Maine's... the sides of Agganis were relatively okay today but less full than usual. The student sections were sparse because a lot of people went home/traveled for the three day weekend...

Also there was this whole Olympics deal that started today...

Sorry, I love Maine fans, best student section in Hockey East if you ask me... but don't go after our fan base because you visited Agganis on a Friday-night-holiday-Olympic-weekend.
                  Last edited by quiddlet; 02-13-2010, 01:09 AM.
                  Let's go Terriers!

It hasn't taken me long to realize, everybody here knows a lot more than me about college hockey...

1971, 1972, 1978, 1995, 2009

Comment

Originally posted by quiddlet View Post
                    Haven't been around very long? One that consistently outdraws Maine's... the sides of Agganis were relatively okay today but less full than usual. The student sections were sparse because a lot of people went home/traveled for the three day weekend...

Also there was this whole Olympics deal that started today...

Sorry, I love Maine fans, best student section in Hockey East if you ask me... but don't go after our fan base because you visited Agganis on a Friday-night-holiday-Olympic-weekend.
                    eh i dont know, presidents day isnt the usual columbus day exodus kind of weekend. the attendance was woefully bad tonight.
                    time to write new history

Comment

You guys disappointed me tonight (@Maine). You were my first NCAA team that I liked (now you're number 3 behind Tech and Michigan) and you're finally doing well again, kill a BU player if you have to but win tomorrow!

Comment

Originally posted by Yager View Post
                        You guys disappointed me tonight (@Maine). You were my first NCAA team that I liked (now you're number 3 behind Tech and Michigan) and you're finally doing well again, kill a BU player if you have to but win tomorrow!
                        What the **** is that? ^^^^^

Anyway, fun game to watch. Nick's goal was capital "S" Sick. Great to see. But what's up with Mr. Shorthanded Goal? (#5 in your program) He took three bad penalties tonight. He's gotta be smarter.

And what's up with Darling? I was having #31 flasbacks. In this case, I liked it, but still...

Can this BU team come out and play even harder tonight, or will they think "We got 7 last night. Piece of cake."

BU Hockey: Finish It!
                        It Happened!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Bomber View Post

Anyway, fun game to watch. Nick's goal was capital "S" Sick. Great to see. But what's up with Mr. Shorthanded Goal? (#5 in your program) He took three bad penalties tonight. He's gotta be smarter.

And what's up with Darling? I was having #31 flasbacks. In this case, I liked it, but still...

Can this BU team come out and play even harder tonight, or will they think "We got 7 last night. Piece of cake."

Didn't look like Maine showed any adjustments once BU got ahead. Hopefully tonight they can play better D. in front of Darling

Comment

D@mn Foopers is what it is.

I think tonight's game is one of the biggest of the season. I don't think BU has won back to back games yet this season. It will be interesting to see if they can come out strong again.

Comment

Attendance was listed at 4900 and small change. I would bet that is higher than the average attendance at the Alfond this season.

Comment

Originally posted by Runsub5 View Post
                                Attendance was listed at 4900 and small change. I would bet that is higher than the average attendance at the Alfond this season.
                                Alfond is averaging 4,548 this season. Agganis is averaging 5,470.
                                Places I've seen a college hockey game: Agganis Arena, Alfond Arena, Bright Center, Consol Energy Center, Conte Forum, DCU Center, Fenway Park, Gutterson Fieldhouse, Houston Field House, Lawler Arena, Madison Square Garden, Matthews Arena, Mullins Center, Schneider Arena, Scottrade Center, Sears Centre, Tampa Bay Times Forum, TD Bank Sports Center, TD Garden, Tsongas Center, Tully Forum, Verizon Center, Verizon Wireless Arena, Walter Brown Arena, Wells Fargo Center, Whittemore Center

Comment

Working...
                                X