Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yes I agree the season has been an absolute success. Sure when you're winning you always want more wins and you want the play to continually improve which maybe it hasn't necessarily but he has hastily made Wisconsin hockey better.

I'm a little bit bummed that I'm going to be out of state tomorrow so I'm not really sure if I'm going to be able to watch the game live or not just due to the activities of our little trip we're doing. I'm sure it all will come together.
    Wisconsin Hockey: 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11 WE WANT MORE!
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Come to the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Originally Posted by Wisko McBadgerton:
    "Baggot says Hughes and Rockwood are centering the top two lines...
    Timothy A --> Great hockey mind... Or Greatest hockey mind?!?"

Comment

• Agreed Tim! And if it doesn’t happen this year I definitely believe in the next few years Hastings will bring another title to Madison. Wisconsin Men’s Hockey is back!
      Everything in its right place, Wisconsin Hockey National Champs!

"but you're not as confused as him are you. it's not your job to be as confused as Nigel". Tap pt 1.

"I think it's ****ing stock. What--? Which part of that is unclear to you? I think it sounds stock to my ears. I mean, do you want me to write it down?" Tap Pt. 2

Who???! So What!!!! Big Deal!!!!

Comment

• It’s game day fellas! It’s a great day for hockey!

Comment

• It’s game day fellas! It’s a great day for hockey!

Comment

• Some good games last night, hopefully a better game at 4:30pm today!

Comment

Working...
            X