X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WiscTJK View Post

Where did you read that?
    Madison.com in the draft article
    Wisconsin Hockey: 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11 WE WANT MORE!
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Come to the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod
    Originally Posted by Wisko McBadgerton:
    "Baggot says Hughes and Rockwood are centering the top two lines...
    Timothy A --> Great hockey mind... Or Greatest hockey mind?!?"

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy A View Post

Madison.com in the draft article
      Thank you. here is the article for others: https://madison.com/sports/college/h...5a90aa477.html

Lamaster was great last year and a big loss IMO. I wish he was sticking around. Smilanic less so, but mainly I hope he finds his way after missing alot of time last year. I am guessing there is more to the story, but the bottom line is for him to find what he needs.

I wonder what the roster looks like at this point. I really need to update the recruiting / roster sheets.
      Last edited by WiscTJK; 06-27-2023, 10:13 AM.
      gwhinwi's: Wisconsin Badgers Recruiting Spreadsheet & Individual Face-Off Statistics

EODS: De-Commit / Non-Pro Early Departure List

Comment

I need to polish my decommit list
        If you want to be a BADGER, just come along with me

BRING BACK PAT RICHTER!!!

At his graduation ceremony from the U of Minnesota, my cousin got a keychain. When asked what UW gave her for graduation, my sister said, "A degree from a University that matters."

Canned music is a pathetic waste of your time.

Comment

Draft in less than 24 hours. I'll go out on a limb and say that Stramel falls to the 2nd round. He had a pretty underwhelming season.

Comment

Will UW decommits or UW’s 2023-24 roster have a better draft? I’m thinking the former.
            If you want to be a BADGER, just come along with me

BRING BACK PAT RICHTER!!!

At his graduation ceremony from the U of Minnesota, my cousin got a keychain. When asked what UW gave her for graduation, my sister said, "A degree from a University that matters."

Canned music is a pathetic waste of your time.

Comment

Originally posted by ExileOnDaytonStreet View Post
              Will UW decommits or UW’s 2023-24 roster have a better draft? I’m thinking the former.
              Yet, I imagine the badgers will have a better team this upcoming year than 6 out of the past 7 seasons. I'll take a winning team over having high draft picks.

Comment

Originally posted by digitalbooya View Post

Yet, I imagine the badgers will have a better team this upcoming year than 6 out of the past 7 seasons. I'll take a winning team over having high draft picks.
                100%
                gwhinwi's: Wisconsin Badgers Recruiting Spreadsheet & Individual Face-Off Statistics

EODS: De-Commit / Non-Pro Early Departure List

Comment

Dang. My Wild took Stramel at #21.

Comment

Originally posted by digitalbooya View Post
                    Dang. My Wild took Stramel at #21.
                    He's poised to have a big year with competent coaching plus just needs to stop taking stupid penalties, which is on him

Comment

• https://badgerextra.com/tncms/asset/...-9fa39e197765/

Article says this seasons team will have most NHL draft picks in 30 years (for Badger team).

Stramel is quoted as saying he can already see the culture changing on the team.

I hate to beat a dead horse, but what in the hell was Granato doing? Does anyone have any inside info on how he did so bad with the talent he had?

Apparently Sauer had a country club like atmosphere.... but that worked for the most part. Maybe it won't come out for a while, but I'd really like to know what Granato was doing wrong.

Comment

• Originally posted by druzy192 View Post
                        https://badgerextra.com/tncms/asset/...-9fa39e197765/

I hate to beat a dead horse, but what in the hell was Granato doing? Does anyone have any inside info on how he did so bad with the talent he had?

Apparently Sauer had a country club like atmosphere.... but that worked for the most part. Maybe it won't come out for a while, but I'd really like to know what Granato was doing wrong.
                        Me as well. It's almost uncomprehensible to think of this much takent with such a bad performance.

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy A View Post

Me as well. It's almost uncomprehensible to think of this much takent with such a bad performance.
                          Me three. Maybe no-one will talk but given what we’ve heard from Mike Hastings as to his approach it seems like team culture was a big component that was missing previously. Not to say Hastings was referring to a lack of team culture previously it’s just I don’t think I ever heard TG refer to team culture very often. MH seems to emphasize that heavily.

I honestly can’t wait to watch a Hastings coached Badger team. I bet they make NCAA’s in year 1.
                          Everything in its right place, Wisconsin Hockey National Champs!

"but you're not as confused as him are you. it's not your job to be as confused as Nigel". Tap pt 1.

"I think it's ****ing stock. What--? Which part of that is unclear to you? I think it sounds stock to my ears. I mean, do you want me to write it down?" Tap Pt. 2

Who???! So What!!!! Big Deal!!!!

Comment

• Also…B5Q has a write-up on Stramel. For those of you inclined, please post in comments there so they KNOW Badger hockey fans want more content.
                            Everything in its right place, Wisconsin Hockey National Champs!

"but you're not as confused as him are you. it's not your job to be as confused as Nigel". Tap pt 1.

"I think it's ****ing stock. What--? Which part of that is unclear to you? I think it sounds stock to my ears. I mean, do you want me to write it down?" Tap Pt. 2

Who???! So What!!!! Big Deal!!!!

Comment

• Took the words right outta my mouth. I genuinely feel like TG only cared about getting guys to the NHL. It was a player development program, not a successful NCAA team.

If the culture is changing that much for Stramel to specifically speak to it, then I feel Hastings gets it and understands college hockey and wants to effin win and win big.

That has me pumped!!

Comment

• Had a couple Wild fans ask me what lines will look like for Wisconsin next year. Here is my best stab at the top 6:

Fitzgerald-Silye-DSP
                                Whitelaw-Stramel-Lucius

Thoughts?

I can't wait for hockey season!

Comment

Working...
                                X