Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Holy ticket sales Batman, they are selling the blue line to blue line 3rd tier seats for the Saturday game! Oh Baby!
    Wisconsin Hockey: 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11 WE WANT MORE!
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Come to the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod
    Originally Posted by Wisko McBadgerton:
    "Baggot says Hughes and Rockwood are centering the top two lines...
    Timothy A --> Great hockey mind... Or Greatest hockey mind?!?"

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy A View Post
      Holy ticket sales Batman, they are selling the blue line to blue line 3rd tier seats for the Saturday game! Oh Baby!
      I'll be disappointed if Connor Stalions isn't at the game.

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy A View Post
        Holy ticket sales Batman, they are selling the blue line to blue line 3rd tier seats for the Saturday game! Oh Baby!
        Let’s ****ing go!!!!!

Comment

• Not that it needs to be said, but the fans will always come back for a winning product. The ticket sales for tonight and tomorrow show that.

Expectations for this weekend: Earn at least a split.

Comment

• While I'm not a fan of having continually come from behind, this team has shown incredible resilience in doing so. Hasting has worked magic with this team that can't be believed. Let's get a sweep.
            Last edited by srkbadger; 11-03-2023, 09:21 PM.

Comment

• It has been a long time since I have enjoyed watching Badger hockey this much. Happy to see some old timers return to the thread. Will be in the first deck tomorrow, let's get the sweep boys.
              In the immortal words of Jean Paul Sartre, 'Au revoir, gopher'.

Originally posted by burd
              I look at some people and I just know they do it doggy style. No way they're getting close to my kids.

Comment

• Holy ****!!! That was like a playoff game! Michigan’s offense is scary good but Wisconsin’s team play and coaching s just amazing.

I love Simon Tassy’s play. He’s going to be a stud.

btw, why didn’t Michigan get a 5-minute penalty when Tassy was body slammed?!?!

this game in many ways reminded me of the Wisconsin vs Nodak weekend where David Hukalo scored game winners each night.
                Everything in its right place, Wisconsin Hockey National Champs!

"but you're not as confused as him are you. it's not your job to be as confused as Nigel". Tap pt 1.

"I think it's ****ing stock. What--? Which part of that is unclear to you? I think it sounds stock to my ears. I mean, do you want me to write it down?" Tap Pt. 2

Who???! So What!!!! Big Deal!!!!

Comment

• Hahaha haha hahahaha.....
                  ​​​​​
                  Wisconsin Hockey: 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11 WE WANT MORE!
                  Come to the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod
                  Originally Posted by Wisko McBadgerton:
                  "Baggot says Hughes and Rockwood are centering the top two lines...
                  Timothy A --> Great hockey mind... Or Greatest hockey mind?!?"

Comment

• Wow...just wow. What a game! This winning thing is kinda fun!

Kardiac Kids at the Kohl!

Comment

• It’s been a long time since the kohl was rocking like that for hockey. So much fun. They really need to play better tomorrow but to come back in the third was just amazing. 2nd deck was nearly full and over 10 thousand attendance. And most everyone stayed for varsity. Coaches did not leave the ice and watched varsity from the corner. It was amazing.
                      gwhinwi's: Wisconsin Badgers Recruiting Spreadsheet & Individual Face-Off Statistics

EODS: De-Commit / Non-Pro Early Departure List

Comment

• All I can think of right now is the clip from The Office where Steve Carrell is yelling "It's happening!!!" Lol.

Comment

• Helluva game. They played sloppy and made a bunch of mental mistakes, but somehow still won against a very talented team that looked better. Kohl was rocking at the end. Helluva game.

Comment

• The band is off a bit on its tunes and timing. Lecrone should come back and give a lecture on what and when to play stuff. Other than that pretty good atmosphere. Happy for the fans that spent their money to come out.

Comment

• That was the most exciting game I’ve been to at the Kohl Center in a long time. I’ve lost my voice! Hopefully that comes back before tomorrow’s game!

Simon Tassy sure is making a name for himself as a clutch player

Comment

• Well, from Chris Tancill dropping the puck, an electric atmosphere, and getting seats that were essentially the equivalent to where my folks had season tickets at the Colosseum back in the 70s and 80s, this game brought back a lot of good memories.
                                Michigan was clearly bigger, faster and stronger, but some opportunistic play and good goaltending kept us in it for an incredible comeback. Face-offs and breakouts were clearly a problem early on, but the badgers were able to get much better sustained pressure late in the second and in the third.
                                Now that I'm back in the country, I'm going to make sure it's not another 30 years between games for me. Great time to give my wife her first taste of hockey here in the States.

Comment

Working...
                                X