This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by WiscTJK View Post

Both CHN and USCHO have Wisconsin #1 in pairwise. Things move around allot more early in the year until you have all the non-conference games and more comparisons.

https://www.uscho.com/rankings/pairw...kings/d-i-men/
    https://www.collegehockeynews.com/ratings/pairwise/
    Thanks. I have the CHN app but they don't have the polls on the app. CHN is up to date with the comparisons. USCHO is up to date with the rankings but not the comparisons.

Comment

• Looms like there has been a sizable jump in ticket sales for both Fri and Sat's games based on my eye test checks from Sat until now. Lower bowl should be pretty full for each. Expectthere tl be a fair amount more over the next couple days and some walk ups on Fri/Sat.

Looking forward to what the boys can do against a team that has owned them since the Big10 was formed. I stopped counting at 10-25 lol.

Comment

• I bought tickets on Thursday night for the Saturday game this weekend and got some of the last of the lower bowl. Glad I did it when I did before they swept Minnesota! Excited to go to my first badgers game

Comment

• Had to open an account to check in.

Still go to a few games a season but it's been a joyless thing and more out of duty than want.

That sweep of Minnesota sure was fun.

Not just the results, but also the product on the ice... almost unrecognizable.

So glad we went outside the program and got Hastings. Was very stoked when that news broke.

Anyway, heading to the game Friday and actually looking forward to it for the first time in a few seasons.

Comment

• Glad to see you’re doing well Gurth. Enjoy the return.
            If you want to be a BADGER, just come along with me

BRING BACK PAT RICHTER!!!

At his graduation ceremony from the U of Minnesota, my cousin got a keychain. When asked what UW gave her for graduation, my sister said, "A degree from a University that matters."

Canned music is a pathetic waste of your time.

Comment

• Picked up a pair of tickets for my roommate and myself for Friday. Lower bowl is approaching empty. Saturday might fill the lower bowl and the second deck. Is the third deck even open?

Comment

• Originally posted by digitalbooya View Post
                Picked up a pair of tickets for my roommate and myself for Friday. Lower bowl is approaching empty. Saturday might fill the lower bowl and the second deck. Is the third deck even open?
                3rd deck was not open last week when I bought my Saturday tickets

Comment

• I assume it would open if they sold out both other decks. That's great to hear!
                  gwhinwi's: Wisconsin Badgers Recruiting Spreadsheet & Individual Face-Off Statistics

EODS: De-Commit / Non-Pro Early Departure List

Comment

• I wonder if they would be able to open the 3rd deck on short notice? Might be staffing issues this close to the game.

On a completely other note in response to posts multiple pages ago - I found a workaround to geographic programming/blackouts while travelling a few weeks ago. We have DirecTV Stream, so I can usually watch on my iPad from anywhere. We were trying (for some reason) to watch the Packer game. We were seeing the West Coast game instead, but we DVR all Packer games and could watch the DVR recording live. Not super helpful this year with no BTN coverage, but something to generally keep in mind.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gurth 2.0 View Post
                      Had to open an account to check in.

Still go to a few games a season but it's been a joyless thing and more out of duty than want.

That sweep of Minnesota sure was fun.

Not just the results, but also the product on the ice... almost unrecognizable.

So glad we went outside the program and got Hastings. Was very stoked when that news broke.

Anyway, heading to the game Friday and actually looking forward to it for the first time in a few seasons.
                      Welcome back!
                      Everything in its right place, Wisconsin Hockey National Champs!

"but you're not as confused as him are you. it's not your job to be as confused as Nigel". Tap pt 1.

"I think it's ****ing stock. What--? Which part of that is unclear to you? I think it sounds stock to my ears. I mean, do you want me to write it down?" Tap Pt. 2

Who???! So What!!!! Big Deal!!!!

Comment

• I feel like this is going to be a huge measuring stick for the team: how do they handle the attention and expectations.

Increasing distractions from media and the public after such a hot start.

Will the expectations make the team play a little tighter and not be able to close out tight games?

The team is buying into what the staff is saying and they are seeing the positive results for that, will that continue if they hit a skid and have some setbacks?

Is the new culture sufficiently embedded to withstand some challenges and adversity to not have the locker room fracture.

Regardless of the the win-loss results this weekend, it will be interesting to see how the team responds to the elevated scrutiny that come from success.

Comment

• Michigan’s offense looks scary good, however, unlike years past I think Wisconsin can hang with anyone with Hastings behind the bench.

this is going to be possibly even more intense than the games vs. the rats.

i can’t wait to watch!

maybe this is the weekend Fitzgerald gets a couple of goals and Silye breaks out as well.
                          Everything in its right place, Wisconsin Hockey National Champs!

"but you're not as confused as him are you. it's not your job to be as confused as Nigel". Tap pt 1.

"I think it's ****ing stock. What--? Which part of that is unclear to you? I think it sounds stock to my ears. I mean, do you want me to write it down?" Tap Pt. 2

Who???! So What!!!! Big Deal!!!!

Comment

• I still can't believe what I saw last weekend, especially the Thursday game. I wonder if the bigger ice sheet against another top notch opponent will expose any weaknesses. UM scores a lot against weaker teams but they haven't played a team like us yet. Let's go RED!
                            Wisconsin Hockey: 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11 WE WANT MORE!
                            ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                            Come to the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod
                            ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                            Originally Posted by Wisko McBadgerton:
                            "Baggot says Hughes and Rockwood are centering the top two lines...
                            Timothy A --> Great hockey mind... Or Greatest hockey mind?!?"

Comment

• It’s a great day for hockey! Let’s Go Red!!!!

Comment

• Gameday! Glad we kept our tickets! Lets go Red.

Comment

Working...
                                X