This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am absolutely livid.
    I've been at a conference in Appleton the past 2 days, and haven't been able to watch the game last night or even listen on the radio.
    I tried streaming WIBA and 97.3 from Milwaukee but I was "Out of the broadcast area ..."
    What the **** good is streaming if you can't stream outside of my local station?
    Isn't that the ******* point of streaming?
    I never thought to have Mrs MCR record the games because I figured I can watch them here. Sports was so much easier even 5 and 6 years ago.

(Old man yells at clouds)
    "Show me a good loser, and I'll show you a loser." Vince Lombardi

"License to kill gophers by the government of the United Nations. Man; free to kill gophers at will. To kill, you must know your enemy, and in this case, my enemy is a varmint....and a varmint will never quit...ever. They're like Viet Cong...Varmint Cong, so you have to fall back on superior intelligence and superior firepower...and that's all she wrote. Au revoir, gopher." Karl Spackler 1980

Comment

• I am at a loss for words. The grind of this team. Keep fighting, never give up. The goofs clearly had the upper hand today. KM played awesome and our D really lived on the edge tonight, but it was enough!

A game they should not have won, they won....at #1s barn. That's a team!

Comment

• Originally posted by MadCityRich View Post
        I am absolutely livid.
        I've been at a conference in Appleton the past 2 days, and haven't been able to watch the game last night or even listen on the radio.
        I tried streaming WIBA and 97.3 from Milwaukee but I was "Out of the broadcast area ..."
        What the **** good is streaming if you can't stream outside of my local station?
        Isn't that the ******* point of streaming?
        I never thought to have Mrs MCR record the games because I figured I can watch them here. Sports was so much easier even 5 and 6 years ago.

(Old man yells at clouds)
        It’s too late for this weekend, but check out “The Varsity Network” app on iPhone. Free streaming of college sports radio broadcasts.

Comment

• Streaming of Posick flawless on Varsity app.

Comment

• Originally posted by srkbadger View Post
            Streaming of Posick flawless on Varsity app.
            Yep! Spread the word to everyone who can't watch. I had to have my dad tell me about the Varsity app.

Comment

• Listening to Ben Clymer was not an option this weekend.

Comment

• I'll have to check out the Varsity app.
                What ****es me off is, here I am in Appleton and can't hear a Wisconsin Badger hockey game, and this freaking hotel doesn't have the stations that I need. My DirecTV app won't work because Im streaming outside of the area, again isn't that what streaming is for?

But here I am listening to the Blues at 'nucks
                on CISL SN950 from Vancouver. ***?
                "Show me a good loser, and I'll show you a loser." Vince Lombardi

"License to kill gophers by the government of the United Nations. Man; free to kill gophers at will. To kill, you must know your enemy, and in this case, my enemy is a varmint....and a varmint will never quit...ever. They're like Viet Cong...Varmint Cong, so you have to fall back on superior intelligence and superior firepower...and that's all she wrote. Au revoir, gopher." Karl Spackler 1980

Comment

Listening to Ben Clymer was not an option this weekend.
                  I suffered through it. He is truly awful. I should sink up Posick with the video

Comment

• Originally posted by digitalbooya View Post

100% agree with everything you said. Relentless and resilient are other words I would use to describe this team.

Side note: Posick was running through the scores around the country and he said #2 Denver was only up 4-3 on Augustana in the 3rd. I went to the Denver site to follow the score. Augustana tied it at 4-4 and then Rizzo (ugh) scored to make it 5-4. There's about 3 minutes left in the game still. Beating Augustana twice the way this team did is looking better and better with each weekend that passes.
                    Follow up on this, Augustana scored with 21.8 seconds left to tie the game at 5. Game ended in a tie.

Comment

Listening to Ben Clymer was not an option this weekend.
                      Listening to this douche bag try and perform the mental gymnastics needed to give Nelson a pass for the blatant slash on Dexheimer at the end of the Thursday game was breathtaking. Where do they find these knuckleheads……..

Signature under construction.....bids being accepted.

Comment

• Ben Clymer is a Gopher player from the 90s, and can't hide his homerism. At least in the past when Ron Andringa was around Fox Sports North would put them both on color to offset one another. The Big Ten Network apparently can't afford that. The Badger alternative to Clymer would be someone like Ian Perrin. It would be fun to see heads explode in 'the state of hockey' if Perrin did color on a Badger-Gopher broadcast. I'll stick to the Varsity app. Yes, it's biased, but it's my choice and it's expected on a broadcast endorsed by the University.

Comment

• For those who want to connect to WIBA outside the Madision area in the US, Get the app on your phone. "The Varsity Network". Gets you local radio streaming all Learfied content all schools. Helps me a lot since I moved to Tucson. I am back locked in on Bucky after the TG nightmare.

Comment

• Its free.

Comment

• Originally posted by MadCityRich View Post
                              How about some GREAT, goose-bumpy memories from the Olympia in DEEtroit from 1977?
                              I'm feeling good again.

https://www.wisconsinbroadcastingmus...a-mens-champs/
                              Did anyone else catch the post game with Posick? I thought I heard it on Thursday also. Sounds like Paul Braun and Bill Howard are doing the broadcast for the Penn St. game on Dec. 8th. Must be part of the 75th Anniversary events. I did a quick search and couldn't find anything.

Comment

• Originally posted by TJ77 View Post

Did anyone else catch the post game with Posick? I thought I heard it on Thursday also. Sounds like Paul Braun and Bill Howard are doing the broadcast for the Penn St. game on Dec. 8th. Must be part of the 75th Anniversary events. I did a quick search and couldn't find anything.
                                It’s true! I heard the same announcement. Oh man,…PB and Howie like the old days of replay on PBS.

i can’t wait.

and btw, if you look at the reply of the gwg by Tassy, you see a shot of the bench and Coach Hastings is imploring his players I think to calm down because there was still two minutes left or keep their composure. Love it! He never stops coaching.
                                Everything in its right place, Wisconsin Hockey National Champs!

"but you're not as confused as him are you. it's not your job to be as confused as Nigel". Tap pt 1.

"I think it's ****ing stock. What--? Which part of that is unclear to you? I think it sounds stock to my ears. I mean, do you want me to write it down?" Tap Pt. 2

Who???! So What!!!! Big Deal!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X