Manch Regional

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Manch Regional

I am local, been to every Manchester regional, glad to answer questions about the Queen City experience. Psyched to see Western for the first time ever. UNH fan, rooting for HEA so Go BU!
    I will not be out cheered in my own building.

Let us know if you get any updates on tickets. Right now I am waiting it out as I don't want corner seats or behind the goal. I am assuming seats will start to open up a bit after each school returns their unsold allotment?

Comment

Originally posted by J.D. View Post
      Let us know if you get any updates on tickets. Right now I am waiting it out as I don't want corner seats or behind the goal. I am assuming seats will start to open up a bit after each school returns their unsold allotment?
      I'm doing the same thing. Hopefully more seats will be available soon.

Comment

Originally posted by J.D. View Post
        Will do and one would think. Based on the current seat map, this is on track to be the best attended Manch regional ever.

Separately, is private messaging still working? My Message Center displays: You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons: and nothing else. Thanks.

Comment

Someone want to set an over/under on attendance for Thursday?

Was 2019 the last time they were in Manch? Looks like round one was a Friday and attendance was just over 5k.
          Last edited by ericredaxe; 03-20-2023, 05:11 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ericredaxe View Post
            Someone want to set an over/under on attendance for Thursday?
            Paid or actual in the seats? ;-) Having BU at 2:00 will sort of kind of not really save the first game. If the games were flipped, the early game over/under in the seats would be a double digit number.

Comment

Was 2019 the last time they were in Manch? Looks like round one was a Friday and attendance was just over 5k.
              Yes. We were the 2021 host, but Covid.

Comment

https://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/ti...601240797.html

Comment

Great idea starting this thread Darius! I think this is my 3 or 4th Regional its great to see the hockey teams you never see like you said. OK...I will 'root' for BU :-) I normally park here but do you have any other suggestions? I know there are lots around the arena, street parking as well. For 75 bucks you can use their 'VIP' lot if that's what you wanna do. Lots of great eateries around the
                  arena as well; right across the street.
                  I'm just here for the hockey...

Comment

Originally posted by HockeyRef View Post
                    Great idea starting this thread Darius! I think this is my 3 or 4th Regional its great to see the hockey teams you never see like you said. OK...I will 'root' for BU :-) I normally park here but do you have any other suggestions? I know there are lots around the arena, street parking as well. For 75 bucks you can use their 'VIP' lot if that's what you wanna do. Lots of great eateries around the
                    arena as well; right across the street.
                    I always street park. It can be tricky though because the hours and time limits vary by location. It is more forgiving as you get 2 - 3 blocks from downtown. That garage is probably where I would park if from out of town.

Comment

Thanks Darius for doing this- a couple of questions
                      My email from BU said their sections are 109-110- said to buy by 3 pm tomorrow
                      When I went to buy instead of letting me select seats it assigned Section ROFR Row GAA- had no idea about where these were so didn't buy

Also looking for a place to grab a quick lunch before game

Comment

Originally posted by DLG View Post
                        My email from BU said their sections are 109-110- said to buy by 3 pm tomorrow
                        When I went to buy instead of letting me select seats it assigned Section ROFR Row GAA- had no idea about where these were so didn't buy
                        I don't know why, but it appears BU is manually assigning seats to the fans who buy tickets. I bought 2 tickets, ROFR, row GAA (I think) this afternoon. This evening I received an email from Ticketmaster that said Dennis (Dunn, the BU ticket manager) had sent me a ticket transfer to be accepted. The 2 tickets were in section 109 and where I prefer to sit in a section, so I'm happy with them.

Sean
                        Women's Hockey East Champions 2015, 2014, 2013, 2012, 2010
                        Men's NCAA Champions 2009, 1995, 1978, 1972, 1971

BU Hockey Games
                        BU Hockey highlights and extras
                        NCAA Hockey Financials
                        Women's Division I Longest Hockey Games
                        I need a kidney; looking for a donor

Comment

Originally posted by Sean Pickett View Post
                          I don't know why, but it appears BU is manually assigning seats to the fans who buy tickets. I bought 2 tickets, ROFR, row GAA (I think) this afternoon. This evening I received an email from Ticketmaster that said Dennis (Dunn, the BU ticket manager) had sent me a ticket transfer to be accepted. The 2 tickets were in section 109 and where I prefer to sit in a section, so I'm happy with them.

Sean
                          Interesting, the link in the BU email I received just launched me to what looked like the normal Ticketmaster website with a note that BU was in section 109/110, but no requirement to buy there.

I decided to hold off until we know if BU is playing on Saturday before buying tickets.
                          Last edited by ericredaxe; 03-20-2023, 08:59 PM.

Comment

Interesting, the link in the BU email I received just launched me to what looked like the normal Ticketmaster website with a note that BU was in section 109/110, but no requirement to buy there.
                            The email I received mentioned BU was in Sections 109 & 110, but the link brought me to a BU 2023 Postseason page on the Agganis Ticketmaster site. It allowed me to buy up to 6 tickets, but it also only offered me tickets for Thursday's game.

Sean

Women's Hockey East Champions 2015, 2014, 2013, 2012, 2010
                            Men's NCAA Champions 2009, 1995, 1978, 1972, 1971

BU Hockey Games
                            BU Hockey highlights and extras
                            NCAA Hockey Financials
                            Women's Division I Longest Hockey Games
                            I need a kidney; looking for a donor

Comment

My buddy didn't wait any longer. He got them on stubhub (haven't checked prices there). You need a doctorate to understand the ticketing process.

Comment

Working...
                              X