• Originally posted by acs64 View Post
    He's unpageable. Out helping his AD write a contracted mob hit on MS7
    Fixed your post, you old coot ... ;-)
    Sworn Enemy of the Perpetually Offended
    Montreal Expos Forever ...

Comment

• Originally posted by Chuck Murray View Post

Fixed your post, you old coot ... ;-)
      Chuck did I see someone post on the UNH thread you guys have too many home games? I'm still thinking the two games will be at Maine instead of at UNH for the coming year..

Comment

• Originally posted by 9twenty View Post
        With Duda on Campus. Does it mean he can play hockey @UMaine sometime this season(*sitting out a designated amt. of games/ or play second semester)...or can he just practice with the team and begin play next October 2024..?
        There is some precedent here. Bruins prospect Oskar Jellvik, played 3 games with Djurgarden in the SHL in his draft year, then committed to BC after he was selected by Boston. He had to sit I believe two games to start his freshman season. Duda might be looking at a few more, but there are plenty of NCAA players who have played pro hockey at this point. Another Bruins prospect Dans Locmelis played 2 games with Lulea in his draft year, and is supposed to be a freshman at UMass this upcoming season. I can't remember their names, but I believe Alaska had a couple Latvians who had played 1 or 2 KHL games for Dinamo Riga.

Not sure what the ruling will be here, but I'd imagine Duda would suit up for Maine.

Comment

• Originally posted by grooverider View Post
          Chuck did I see someone post on the UNH thread you guys have too many home games? I'm still thinking the two games will be at Maine instead of at UNH for the coming year..
          Seems to be the conventional wisdom - too many home games - and if so, it seems logical two games would be in Orono this year. You guys have a lot to look forward to, so I can understand the impatience in some quarters with partial and/or late schedule info releases. Overall, it's been nice to see scheduling gradually returning to its normal year-to-year rhythms, after all of the largely self-inflicted chaos of the last several D-1 seasons.
          Sworn Enemy of the Perpetually Offended
          Montreal Expos Forever ...

Comment

• New Hampshire's schedule has come out, and the Black Bears will in fact play a pair in Durham. Seems ridiculous that Maine is being sent down there twice again, but at least one of the third game opponents is UNH, and the spare game is at Alfond.

Comment

• Something to look forward to, perhaps?
              Link is to twitter. Nadeau highlight reel.
              https://twitter.com/jerome_berube/st...f-a-dWTqfk_wiw
              $90(more) for a drink holding ledge and a Maine blanket, but the views still great.
              Just win.....

Comment

• Originally posted by Wayuphere View Post
                Something to look forward to, perhaps?
                Link is to twitter. Nadeau highlight reel.
                https://twitter.com/jerome_berube/st...f-a-dWTqfk_wiw
                Not only can he hit the upper corner pretty well but he sees the ice really well and he ain’t afraid to mix it up a little.

I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

• Originally posted by amkirby10 View Post
                  New Hampshire's schedule has come out, and the Black Bears will in fact play a pair in Durham. Seems ridiculous that Maine is being sent down there twice again, but at least one of the third game opponents is UNH, and the spare game is at Alfond.
                  Well...we didn't have a 'white out' game in Durham since 2019?? Of course, the pandemic contributed to that. Well, at least you'll get to experience the NEW SOUND system...
                  if you choose to make the trip that is!
                  I'm just here for the hockey...

Comment

• Originally posted by walrus View Post
                    Not only can he hit the upper corner pretty well but he sees the ice really well and he ain’t afraid to mix it up a little.
                    The more you hear/see on Bradley, you have to come away feeling pretty good at what he will bring to this year's squad...and with that the NHL Draft(espn Wed./nhl network Thur.)is upon us next week...I have speculated late first round or second round...but you have to figure he gets picked in the 1st round...imo more or less the back end...pick 24 thru 32.

Comment

• Originally posted by HockeyRef View Post

Well...we didn't have a 'white out' game in Durham since 2019?? Of course, the pandemic contributed to that. Well, at least you'll get to experience the NEW SOUND system...
                      if you choose to make the trip that is!
                      I don't understand UNH getting 2 games again, but I'll likely make the trip again..hopefully this time for a sweep

Comment

• Maine keeping their schedule secret like it's high security clearance, but this is what I have seen so far:

October 12-13- HOME - RPI
                        December 9th- HOME Bentley
                        Dec 29-30- Ledyard Classic -Dartmouth/Maine/Lake Superior/RIT
                        Jan 19-20- HOME UMass Lowell
                        Feb 3- AWAY UMass. Feb 2 probably someone in the area, NU/BU/BC/Lowell/Merrimack/UConn
                        Mar 8-9- HOME UMass

I can't find this UNH schedule anywhere?

Rumored- 2 games @Quinnipiac, 1 @ Home vs UNH
                        I also was told from someone at Maine their schedule for home will be front end heavy..take that fwiw.

Comment

Maine keeping their schedule secret like it's high security clearance, but this is what I have seen so far:

Feb 3- AWAY UMass. Feb 2 probably someone in the area, NU/BU/BC/Lowell/Merrimack/UConn
                          Mar 8-9- HOME UMass

I also was told from someone at Maine their schedule for home will be front end heavy..take that fwiw.

It was always nice when they played 1 weekend away, 1 weekend home....and a occasional 2 weekends on the road and vice versa....oh well, we shall see and make do.

Comment

Maine keeping their schedule secret like it's high security clearance, but this is what I have seen so far:

Mar 8-9- HOME UMass

According to the UNH schedule I saw, which is on the UMaine Hockey Fans Facebook page, Dec 1 is @ Orono, and Feb 16-17 @ Durham

Comment

• Originally posted by 9twenty View Post
                              It was always nice when they played 1 weekend away, 1 weekend home....and a occasional 2 weekends on the road and vice versa....oh well, we shall see and make do.
                              It baffles why me why all the schools can’t get together and make this happen. It’s not rocket science.
                              Originally posted by BobbyBrady
                              Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

• I hope the day comes again when we see a premiere non-conference series at the Alfond......North Dakota, Denver, Minnesota, Michigan, Michigan State, Wisconsin, Ohio State, Penn State.....anyone of those would be awesome. I believe that Michigan & Penn State are the only schools that have never played at Alfond (?).

Comment

Working...
                                X