No announcement yet.

RPI 2023 Off-season: We March Fourth Into the Off-season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Today is 22 March 2023. There are 199 days until RPI's next game.

This is based upon 7 October 2023 for the start of next season.

sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

• Today is 23 March 2023. There are 198 days until RPI's next game.

sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

• why we gave smith a 5 year deal did we not learn from the appert contract.......definition of insanity

Comment

• Originally posted by puckit717 View Post
          why we gave smith a 5 year deal did we not learn from the appert contract.......definition of insanity
          I understand your frustration. But we really looked like we were turning a corner and then covid hit.
          We cancelled a season and lost players. Then the portal took more players. None of that is the coaches fault.
          Unfortunately, the portal is going to make it tough for whoever is coaching at RPI.
          Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
          Benjamin Franklin
          The harder I practice, the luckier I get.
          Gary Player

Comment

• For what it is worth (probably not much), the women's team received a commitment on 2/27 from Calla Woodcroft whose father was Colgate's leading scorer in 1990-1. She has an older brother Holden Woodcroft who plays for Drayton Valley (AJHL). I doubt that he has D-I talent, but he has size. https://www.draytonvalleythunder.ca/...lden-woodcroft
            sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

• Originally posted by engineerhockeyfan View Post

I understand your frustration. But we really looked like we were turning a corner and then covid hit.
              We cancelled a season and lost players. Then the portal took more players. None of that is the coaches fault.
              Unfortunately, the portal is going to make it tough for whoever is coaching at RPI.
              Gotta have the admin on the same page.

Comment

• The post game interview with the Cornell goalie was rather telling. He spoke of how when the Ivies decided to shut down during the COVID year, he and Malinski and perhaps another player decided to stay, and stay true to Cornell.
                ​​​​​​Imagine that.

Comment

• Originally posted by engineerhockeyfan View Post

every team in college hockey had to deal with covid and the portal. So in 4/5 years when we still suck are we going to keep saying its covid and the portal? It’s just excuses at this point. The next few years will tell us everything we need to know. If we continue to put up 10/12 win seasons then whats the excuse then?

Comment

• Originally posted by DavidSec17 View Post
                    The post game interview with the Cornell goalie was rather telling. He spoke of how when the Ivies decided to shut down during the COVID year, he and Malinski and perhaps another player decided to stay, and stay true to Cornell.
                    ​​​​​​Imagine that.
                    Imagine that! Lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
                      For what it is worth (probably not much), the women's team received a commitment on 2/27 from Calla Woodcroft whose father was Colgate's leading scorer in 1990-1. She has an older brother Holden Woodcroft who plays for Drayton Valley (AJHL). I doubt that he has D-I talent, but he has size. https://www.draytonvalleythunder.ca/...lden-woodcroft
                      Ralph that’s ok if he doesn’t have D-1 talent. He would fit in fine. Haha

Comment

• Canisius’ s first goal: DiGrande from Bowman. At least a former RPI player can score in an NCAA game.

Comment

• Originally posted by RPI fan 4 life View Post
                          Canisius’ s first goal: DiGrande from Bowman. At least a former RPI player can score in an NCAA game.
                          Nick Bowman just scored to put Canisius up 2-1

Comment

• Originally posted by Engineers View Post

every team in college hockey had to deal with covid and the portal. So in 4/5 years when we still suck are we going to keep saying its covid and the portal? It’s just excuses at this point. The next few years will tell us everything we need to know. If we continue to put up 10/12 win seasons then whats the excuse then?
                            We were the only team in the country to lock our players out of the facilities during the covid year and also not allow fans in the building the following year. No one will still be making excuses if it doesn't change in a few years, but we're not far removed from those restrictions that gutted the roster.

If you still don't believe me, maybe you'll believe Jake Johnson's dad https://***********/CraigJohnsonCRS/...091815937?s=20
                            Last edited by sezenack; 03-23-2023, 11:32 PM.

Comment

• Today is 24 March 2023. There are 197 days until RPI's next game.

sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

• Originally posted by DavidSec17 View Post

Nick Bowman just scored to put Canisius up 2-1
                                https://***********/NCAAIceHockey/st...84120344248322

DiGrande's goal https://***********/NCAAIceHockey/st...75462562430977
                                sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Working...
                                X