Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hey, We Suck Less Now: Michigan Tech Season Thread Part VI

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #46
    Re: Hey, We Suck Less Now: Michigan Tech Season Thread Part VI

    say, when was the last time you say und and umtc in the second division. !
    MTU: Three time NCAA champions.

    It never get's easier, you just go faster. -Greg Lemond

    Comment


    • #47
      Re: Hey, We Suck Less Now: Michigan Tech Season Thread Part VI

      Originally posted by manurespreader View Post
      say, when was the last time you saw und and umtc in the second division (bottom 5). !
      For those who were confused like me for a few moments. But yes, it is awesome. Buy a celler dweller shirt from flashy if you like it.

      Comment


      • #48
        Re: Hey, We Suck Less Now: Michigan Tech Season Thread Part VI

        Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
        Luckily an empty liquor bottle didn't get chucked at a ref's or player's head.
        Yeah, that wouldn't be quite so funny. Unless it hit Thul or Anderson, then I wouldn't feel as bad.

        The new commits are rolling in now - Ryan Furne. That guy's numbers aren't too shabby. Like Dan Sova, he apparently also played for Hill-Murray.
        Last edited by FadeToBlack&Gold; 02-08-2010, 08:09 PM.

        Comment


        • #49
          Re: Hey, We Suck Less Now: Michigan Tech Season Thread Part VI

          Originally posted by Yager View Post
          I wasn't planning on wearing it, I was going to wipe my *** with it.
          your EYE?

          Comment


          • #50
            Re: Hey, We Suck Less Now: Michigan Tech Season Thread Part VI

            Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
            Yeah, that wouldn't be quite so funny. Unless it hit Thul or Anderson, then I wouldn't feel as bad.

            The new commits are rolling in now - Ryan Furne. That guy's numbers aren't too shabby.
            Huh, we got Furne...I remember him playing for HM, he was a pretty good player.
            Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

            RIP - Kirby

            Comment


            • #51
              Re: Hey, We Suck Less Now: Michigan Tech Season Thread Part VI

              Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
              Yeah, that wouldn't be quite so funny. Unless it hit Thul or Anderson, then I wouldn't feel as bad.

              The new commits are rolling in now - Ryan Furne. That guy's numbers aren't too shabby.
              Anyone know if the McKay on the Gamblers is related to Randy?
              Loose and St Cloud go together. Like milk and cookies. Or bacon and porn. -Brenthoven
              Originally posted by bigblue_dl
              i heart ctf. sdhe is awsdome!!! best ooster ever
              Originally posted by Brenthoven
              Fooperese.
              Saying that ctf is awesome.
              Saying that ctf is the best poster.
              bb_dl chasing after a raccoon: "I'm going to make this *ing skunk my b**ch!"

              Comment


              • #52
                Re: Hey, We Suck Less Now: Michigan Tech Season Thread Part VI

                Originally posted by crazytechfan View Post
                Anyone know if the McKay on the Gamblers is related to Randy?
                Dunno, but apparently he's from Drew Dobson's hometown, so it's doubtful. Plus, he's a 92, so he's probably a little old to be Randy's kid.

                Comment


                • #53
                  Re: Hey, We Suck Less Now: Michigan Tech Season Thread Part VI

                  Holy epic picture taking, batman...

                  *******http://sgowtham.net/gallery/i20100206_3/n2c_107-0099.jpg********

                  But Eli!!!!!

                  Comment


                  • #54
                    Re: Hey, We Suck Less Now: Michigan Tech Season Thread Part VI

                    Originally posted by WFODucati View Post
                    your EYE?
                    Yes, Ducati. Yager is going to use your sweatshirt for that
                    Application for Admission to the WCHA:
                    http://www.insidecollegehockey.com/7...apkin_0717.htm

                    Fighting Sioux
                    Michigan Tech Huskies

                    *I refuse to participate in the Boosh Factor.*

                    Originally posted by SiouxTechie
                    Good morning, Lodge. I thought the soap opera was cancelled due to lack of interest?

                    (See what I did there?)
                    Originally posted by GreatLakerMohawk
                    All that petty whining from the boys and ST comes in and buries it.

                    Comment


                    • #55
                      Re: Hey, We Suck Less Now: Michigan Tech Season Thread Part VI

                      Originally posted by Yager View Post
                      Holy epic picture taking, batman...

                      *******http://sgowtham.net/gallery/i20100206_3/n2c_107-0099.jpg********

                      But Eli!!!!!
                      That should be facebookified with Anna and Kattelus tagged, with the caption "Where's Eli?"
                      Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

                      RIP - Kirby

                      Comment


                      • #56
                        Re: Hey, We Suck Less Now: Michigan Tech Season Thread Part VI

                        Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
                        Huh, we got Furne...I remember him playing for HM, he was a pretty good player.
                        He won the state championship game with them. 30 goals and 30 assists, including 2 goals in the Championship game.

                        http://www.maxpreps.com/athletes/saU...ryan-furne.htm
                        Originally posted by SCSU Euro
                        What are you TALKING about? Best fans, best travelling, best insults nobody else understands, best talking in nerdy code. MTU rocks at like everything but winning hockey games.

                        Comment


                        • #57
                          Re: Hey, We Suck Less Now: Michigan Tech Season Thread Part VI

                          Originally posted by Flashy Man View Post
                          He won the state championship game with them. 30 goals and 30 assists, including 2 goals in the Championship game.

                          http://www.maxpreps.com/athletes/saU...ryan-furne.htm
                          Yeah, I remember. I was rooting against him. Hill is evil.
                          Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

                          RIP - Kirby

                          Comment


                          • #58
                            Re: Hey, We Suck Less Now: Michigan Tech Season Thread Part VI

                            Seriously? Buttmidji joins what will next year become the weakest conference in college hockey and they're welcomed by being the invite to Carny?

                            Puke.

                            I don't know if I want to go more or if I want to go less to Carny next year. It's a brutal combination of both.

                            Either way, quote me on this. If we don't win the Winter Carnival Cup in 2011, I will take my love for Tech and put it all in my second team..... UAA.
                            Former President of Mitch's Misfits, 2005-2008

                            "The fans are what makes college hockey so great." - Casey Borer

                            Comment


                            • #59
                              Re: Hey, We Suck Less Now: Michigan Tech Season Thread Part VI

                              Originally posted by MeanEgirl View Post
                              Seriously? Buttmidji joins what will next year become the weakest conference in college hockey and they're welcomed by being the invite to Carny?
                              As they should be.
                              Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

                              RIP - Kirby

                              Comment


                              • #60
                                Re: Hey, We Suck Less Now: Michigan Tech Season Thread Part VI

                                Originally posted by MeanEgirl View Post
                                Either way, quote me on this. If we don't win the Winter Carnival Cup in 2011, I will take my love for Tech and put it all in my second team..... UAA UMD.
                                You're welcome.
                                Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
                                when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
                                Hollywood Amazingness

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X