Minnesota State 2022-23: Life After McKay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by njmav1 View Post

Hope you're right. Drawing SCSU will be a tough game.
    Personally, I was hoping for a rematch with Harvard. The committee apparently hates it when more than one Minnesota team reaches the FF. Handled in the same manner as the old WCHA twenty years ago...put all teams in the same regional to assure that doesn't happen.

Comment

• Originally posted by Puckstopper467 View Post
      Man sure was glad they came back, only CCAH team that can actually compete with the big boys.. To me the best Mavs players had below subpar games and they were able to pull it. they will be better now and this team plays better on the road. sure hope Silye can come back
      Not taking anything away from the Mavs, but higher ranked MTU beat BU, went 2-1-1 against MSU Mavs (might be higher if questionable goalie interference calls didn't exist. ;-) ), swept bubble team Alaska, and beat the other MSU. Tech has arguably the best goalie in the NCAAs.

I wish you guys the best of luck. The better we both do, the better the CCHA looks.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lost_Husky View Post

Not taking anything away from the Mavs, but higher ranked MTU beat BU, went 2-1-1 against MSU Mavs (might be higher if questionable goalie interference calls didn't exist. ;-) ), swept bubble team Alaska, and beat the other MSU. Tech has arguably the best goalie in the NCAAs.

I wish you guys the best of luck. The better we both do, the better the CCHA looks.
        I'm always rooted for tech and they are always a hard out. Goalie is a stud for sure and we know what it's like to have that. We could throw out W's too. Beat the gophers. Shady missed call against SCSU cost us there but fortunately none of it matters now. We both got in and need both schools to win so we can stop hearing how "easy" our conference is. I'd love to see both teams do some damage.
        All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity. - Gordie Howe

Minnesota State Mankato Mavericks

Comment

Working...
        X