Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MavsFan View Post
    *Heavy sigh*
    It's pretty hysterical watching MSU fans lose their minds over playing average (not even badly) for a short period of time...
    Current NCAA D-I rinks I've been to:

AHA:
    B1G: UMich, MSU, UMinn, Notre Dame, OSU, UWisc
    CCHA: BSU, BG, FSU, LSSU, MSU, MTU, NMU
    ECAC:
    HEA: UMass
    NCHC: Miami, UMD, UND, SCSU, WMU
    Independant: ASU

Inactive: UAH, ASU, BSU, UMD, UND, NMU, Notre Dame

Comment

Originally posted by moose97 View Post

It's pretty hysterical watching MSU fans lose their minds over playing average (not even badly) for a short period of time...
      I'm glad you're enjoying it. Just got swept at home for the second consecutive home weekend. It's nice that someone is taking pleasure in it.
      My guy is a hard-nosed hockey player who is not afraid to crash the net. Your guy is a goon who runs the goalie.

Comment

Wondering if its time to declare this a rebuilding year? Hoping for better in the second half. Happy Holidays everyone!

Comment

Originally posted by MavsFan View Post

I'm glad you're enjoying it. Just got swept at home for the second consecutive home weekend. It's nice that someone is taking pleasure in it.
          You're in 3rd place at the halfway pole. Calm down.

AHA:
          ECAC:

Comment

Well, last night was a big improvement from December. Mavs looked strong, well-rested and highly motivated. Lets get on a good roll this month!

Comment

Anyone heading to Tempe this week?

Comment

Yes. Leaving Tuesday, visiting family in Scottsdale (very convenient), golfing, desert hiking and attending both games. Very expensive tickets, unfortunately. The people at MSU told me that they sold over 300 visitor tickets. There will be a pre-game rally for MSU fans Saturday afternoon. By the way, I have an extra ticket for the Friday game. Anybody need one?

Comment

Originally posted by Double Major View Post
                  Yes. Leaving Tuesday, visiting family in Scottsdale (very convenient), golfing, desert hiking and attending both games. Very expensive tickets, unfortunately. The people at MSU told me that they sold over 300 visitor tickets. There will be a pre-game rally for MSU fans Saturday afternoon. By the way, I have an extra ticket for the Friday game. Anybody need one?
                  Family in Peoria. 55 minute drive from the arena. We'll see them while we're around, but too far to stay there. But will gladly join any pre-gaming in the area!

Comment

Here's what I was sent from MSU:

The Maverick men’s hockey team is headed to Tempe, Arizona, for games against Arizona State University Friday and Saturday, Jan. 13 & 14, 2023, at Mullett Arena.

You are invited to join local alumni and friends, as well as traveling Maverick hockey fans, for a Pregame Gathering on Saturday, Jan. 14 from 3:00 p.m.-5:30 p.m. at Dave and Buster’s in Tempe. No need to register or RSVP—just join us!

Dave and Buster’s

2000 E Rio Salado Pkwy, Suite 1100

Tempe, AZ 85281

We hope to see you there. Go Mavericks!

Comment

Very expensive tickets, unfortunately.
                      I went to Mullett in November (against UAA). Jumped on tickets as soon as they went on sale. Seems it's the "thing to be seen at" in Tempe right now, so resale tickets have gone way up. Easily the most expensive in college hockey right now.

AHA:
                      ECAC:

Comment

Originally posted by moose97 View Post

I went to Mullett in November (against UAA). Jumped on tickets as soon as they went on sale. Seems it's the "thing to be seen at" in Tempe right now, so resale tickets have gone way up. Easily the most expensive in college hockey right now.
                        Frankly, I thought their ticket prices were outrageous. But I bought them anyway, as did lots of other MSU fans. I'm looking forward to see their new arena. And as long as I have family in the area, I'll attend every time the Mavs play out there.

If this is the local 'face time' hangout at ASU, I wonder if these games will be a sold out. Looks like classes are in session right now.

Comment

If this is the local 'face time' hangout at ASU, I wonder if these games will be a sold out. Looks like classes are in session right now.
                          There are nothing but resale tickets available on the ASU tickets app, so, yeah. It's sold out. Pretty sure they're sold out the rest of the season.

AHA:
                          ECAC:

Comment

Originally posted by purpleinnebraska View Post
                            Anyone heading to Tempe this week?
                            Yes I am. C U There

Comment

Originally posted by Iwearpurple View Post

Yes I am. C U There
                              Look forward to it, FAA willing!

Comment

Great article for reference for anyone traveling to Tempe for a hockey game. I would add:
                                The Coach House (bar) for an overwhelming sensory overload when the Christmas lights are up & on (most all the time),
                                Los Olivos for arguably the best Mexican food in Scottsdale & has been there since the 1940's, just a block from Old Town.
                                Rusty Spur - a ritzy dive bar with live music in Old Town.

https://www.gophn*****/2022/06/09/a-...ale-offerings/

Comment

Working...
                                X