Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UNH Men’s Hockey 22-23: the start of something new, or more of the same?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lest anyone think the trail has gone cold on GUNHer ... rest assured, our WIS operatives have uncovered shocking new details of the great man's recent troubles and downfall ... but in the meantime, in the interests of good taste, we're praying for his Damar Hamlin-type recovery, and await further word from GUNHer's caregiver Ramona ...
    Sworn Enemy of the Perpetually Offended
    Montreal Expos Forever ...

Comment

• Originally posted by Chuck Murray View Post
      Lest anyone think the trail has gone cold on GUNHer ... rest assured, our WIS operatives have uncovered shocking new details of the great man's recent troubles and downfall ... but in the meantime, in the interests of good taste, we're praying for his Damar Hamlin-type recovery, and await further word from GUNHer's caregiver Ramona ...
      https://euthanasia.procon.org/states...isted-suicide/
      I will not be out cheered in my own building.

Comment

• Grouchy will need to move to Maine or Vermont, which coincidentally have State U hockey teams on the way up as opposed to Cow Hampsha on the way down.

Comment

• Originally posted by Snively65 View Post

Grouchy will need to move to Maine or Vermont, which coincidentally have State U hockey teams on the way up as opposed to Cow Hampsha on the way down.
          Or I will gladly use my fictional billionaire wealth to use my fictional private jet to fictionally fly his blowhard fictional *** to no residency requirement OR.

Comment

• Originally posted by Darius View Post
            Or I will gladly use my fictional billionaire wealth to use my fictional private jet to fictionally fly his blowhard fictional *** to no residency requirement OR.
            How long are the residency requirements for Maine and Vermont?

Comment

• Originally posted by Darius View Post
              That seems rather ill-tempered of you, Darius - what gives?? And you posted this on a Sunday??? Harsh ...

Comment

How long are the residency requirements for Maine and Vermont?
                Et tu, Snives?!?

I'm shocked - SHOCKED, I say - at the lack of sympathy ... humanity ... for our once-in-awhile, brother-in-arms here.

Poor GUNHer needs all the support we can muster for him. And ... and ... *this* (shrug) ...

We're better than this.

Comment

• Hello again, this is Ramona. Charlie (or is it Chuck? which do you prefer?), both myself and the other staff had a real giggle at the video you posted! And yes, that was indeed our intrepid Mr. G. on the scooter! He had such a wonderul time that day!!

Sadly, Mr. G's condition is deteriorating. He is hanging on, stubborn that he is, and he has a request. Charlie (Chuck?), when he was briefly awake a couple of days ago, he asked to see you. He would not tell me what for, but he pleaded with me to have you come see him at Happy Oaks. Now normally we have very strict visitation rules, but after speaking with him, a few close family members and his family lawyer, they have agreed to allow you to visit. Mr. G. would not disclose why he needs to see you, but I could see the desparation in his eyes. Please Charlie, please come by Happy Oaks as soon as possible so that Mr. G's request can be fulfilled!

I look forward to seeing you! Many thanks in advance!

With Kind Regards,

Ramona
                  I'm old, I'm grouchy, GIT OVER IT!!
                  AND GIT OFF MY T-HALL LAWN!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Chuck Murray View Post

Et tu, Snives?!?

I'm shocked - SHOCKED, I say - at the lack of sympathy ... humanity ... for our once-in-awhile, brother-in-arms here.

Poor GUNHer needs all the support we can muster for him. And ... and ... *this* (shrug) ...

We're better than this.
                    I was asking more for myself in mind.

Comment

I was asking more for myself in mind.
                      Not sure about ME, but the VT residency requirement is not currently defined in the law, left up to the doctor(?). From an aside in a conversation with a VT resident yesterday evening, I learned that there is now something related in the VT legislature.

I sincerely hope that your interest is long term and you are currently healthy and happy. I get it though. I recently had a senior care giver experience and yeah, I ain't ever "living" like that. As it stands now, I've got many happy, active years left, but figure when I might be ready, Live Free or Die NH will just be getting around to legalizing weed.

On a lighter note, I was wondering if maybe you were asking for a NCAA DI hockey program friend.

Comment

• Yesterday, being a Monday in the middle of the dreariest part of the winter season, already was a suck-a-palooza here at the WIS Estate, and that was before the arrival last evening of the following message from GUNHer's primary caregiver Ramona, which definitely carried with it a sense of urgency on Mr. G.'s apparent decline ...

Originally posted by GrouchyUNHer View Post
                        Hello again, this is Ramona. Charlie (or is it Chuck? which do you prefer?), both myself and the other staff had a real giggle at the video you posted! And yes, that was indeed our intrepid Mr. G. on the scooter! He had such a wonderul time that day!!

Sadly, Mr. G's condition is deteriorating. He is hanging on, stubborn that he is, and he has a request. Charlie (Chuck?), when he was briefly awake a couple of days ago, he asked to see you. He would not tell me what for, but he pleaded with me to have you come see him at Happy Oaks. Now normally we have very strict visitation rules, but after speaking with him, a few close family members and his family lawyer, they have agreed to allow you to visit. Mr. G. would not disclose why he needs to see you, but I could see the desparation in his eyes. Please Charlie, please come by Happy Oaks as soon as possible so that Mr. G's request can be fulfilled!

I look forward to seeing you! Many thanks in advance!

With Kind Regards,

Ramona
                        Suddenly re-invigorated with the rush of looming cash/capital injections into the WIS portfolio of plenty, I leapt into the driver's seat of my '15 Bentley Continental GT V8 and steamed quietly but quickly across the back roads of Effingwoods on my way to Happy Oaks. On arrival, I was ushered into a private room by a man who represented himself as Mr. G.'s legal counsel, where it gradually became apparent that I'd arrived a few minutes too late to hear directly from the great man himself.

Eventually, the lawyer receded to retrieve his briefcase, and I introduced myself to GUNHer's sisters, after which were all ushered into a second private room with a desk, this time following dearest Ramona to our destination. Ramona was then politely asked to leave the room - something she managed exceptionally well, I must say - and then ... well, things seemed to be going fairly routinely, with the sisters getting their modest share of Mr. G.'s loot, and with yours truly set to vulture in to capture the good stuff when ... well, I've had 12 hours of a sleepless night to try to come to terms with what happened next, but I'll let the video below tell the story instead ...

Comment

• Hello Chuck, this is Ramona. It was nice to finally meet you!

Yes, it is true! Mr. G and I are madly in love and have been so for several years!!! I'm sorry that you "got the shaft" when his will was read, but I'm LOVING my new wheels!! We are forever in love!! And he said to tell "Charlie", and I quote, "I WILL BE BACK, YOU MORONIC SIMPLETON!" unquote. Until then, farewell as Mr. G. and I begin our new life together!!!

And....just so we are clear Chuck....stick around, just in case, Wink, wink.

Fondly,

Ramona <3

I'm old, I'm grouchy, GIT OVER IT!!
                          AND GIT OFF MY T-HALL LAWN!!!

Comment

• Kinda like the way the football scoreboard acquisition went down?

Comment

• I guess when you only have what, 7 wins on the season, anything goes. Sigh. Big sigh. Might be too cold for HR to make the trek to Dham this weekend. Hope they have made the most of their time off the ice. Meanwhile, MC is going to be hungry for those 3 points.
                              I'm just here for the hockey...

Comment

• Originally posted by HockeyRef View Post
                                I guess when you only have what, 7 wins on the season, anything goes. Sigh. Big sigh. Might be too cold for HR to make the trek to Dham this weekend. Hope they have made the most of their time off the ice. Meanwhile, MC is going to be hungry for those 3 points.
                                On a warmer note, TvR got his fifth and sixth goals of season in Caps 5-4 out win tonight.

Comment

Working...
                                X