Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UNH Men’s Hockey 22-23: the start of something new, or more of the same?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UNH 1-3-1 the past five years at Schneider, but 5-7-1 the past 10 years, and 14-14-3 the past 20 years (since 2003/04, post our FF years).

Comment

• Yale *has not yet* beat Merrimack tonight. If UNH holds on it could be a good night for the 55+ PWR club
      Last edited by teez; 01-06-2023, 08:12 PM. Reason: Fell victim to the notoriously unreliable USCHO.com scoreboard

Comment

• Well, schit....would ya look at that??? Messy Fessy with the shutout!! Good job boys!!
        I'm old, I'm grouchy, GIT OVER IT!!
        AND GIT OFF MY T-HALL LAWN!!!

Comment

• Out-shot and out-face-offed by wide margins and took more penalties, but “SCOREBOARD!,” which is what I would have yelled had I been at Schneider, then run like da blazes. :-)

Friars’ PWR will take a big hit on this one. EDIT, yup, now 16th and out of the NCAAs if decided today. Meanwhile, our Cats once again VAULTED over Anchorage, LIU, Lindenwood, and Canisius, AND are now one place behind Holy Cross and two places behind UVM, our old nemeses from earlier in the season.
          Last edited by Snively65; 01-06-2023, 08:47 PM.

Comment

• Way to go 'Catttsssss! Felt they played with purpose and didn't let up. Good for Fessie getting the shutout...Glad to be wrong on the prediction!
            I'm just here for the hockey...

Comment

• Originally posted by GrouchyUNHer View Post
              Well, schit....would ya look at that??? Messy Fessy with the shutout!! Good job boys!!
              Messy Fessy LOL ... keep it coming GUNHer, they're undefeated since your glorious return to action!

Sworn Enemy of the Perpetually Offended
              Montreal Expos Forever ...

Comment

• Great win against a very uninspired PC team. Taking nothing from the Cats but they basically dominated the entire game. A thought I had was that while we have all implied it, and usually focus on no scorers, but we have some incredible complimentary players. If we had those big scorers or snipers we could have scored 5/6 goals last night. I am aware that that is nothing new but last night the light finally came on for me. We can forecheck and backcheck, but…

And to Chuck and his Providence question, sorry to be late but to me The Hill is
                just heaven for good eating. Across the way lots of good stuff up by Brown. My daughter went to PC because it had D1 hockey, was more urban and she wasn’t going to spend 4 more years with HS friends just ready for a change.
                I know Ref remembers the 3 games that we had to play back a few years ago (15 I believe) to get to our last garden experience. Had to spend the entire Sunday at that big mall waiting for the 7:00 game. After we won it in overtime, walking out I heard multiple Frier fans lamenting that they would now not make the NCAAs. That was the year they won it! Go figure.

Comment

• Great win against a very uninspired PC team. Taking nothing from the Cats but they basically dominated the entire game. A thought I had was that while we have all implied it, and usually focus on no scorers, but we have some incredible complimentary players. If we had those big scorers or snipers we could have scored 5/6 goals last night. I am aware that that is nothing new but last night the light finally came on for me. We can forecheck and backcheck, but…

And to Chuck and his Providence question, sorry to be late but to me The Hill is
                  just heaven for good eating. Across the way lots of good stuff up by Brown. My daughter went to PC because it had D1 hockey, was more urban and she wasn’t going to spend 4 more years with HS friends just ready for a change.

I know Ref remembers the 3 games that we had to play back a few years ago (15 I believe) to get to our last garden experience. Had to spend the entire Sunday at that big mall waiting for the 7:00 game. After we won it in overtime, walking out I heard multiple Frier fans lamenting that they would now not make the NCAAs. That was the year they won it! Go figure.

Comment

Comment

• Originally posted by Chuck Murray View Post

Messy Fessy LOL ... keep it coming GUNHer, they're undefeated since your glorious return to action!
                      Charlie, perhaps your mindless drivel that keeps showing up on this here thread is what's been keepin' the team down, ya ornery buzzard!! Well, schit mebbe I'm bringin' a bit of good luck to SOOOOUZA and his gang o' misfits. Then again, mebbe it's that hot young nurse Ramona who's been takin' good care of me the past few days, a little lead in the pencil never hurts, know what I'm sayin'??? Anyways, you just watch yourself, old-timer-in-training!! You'll be a resident here soon at Happy Oaks! And no, we ain't gonna be roomies, ya gal-durned miscreant!!

MASK UP YOU DANG BUNCH OF HOOLIGANS!!!
                      I'm old, I'm grouchy, GIT OVER IT!!
                      AND GIT OFF MY T-HALL LAWN!!!

Comment

• Yukon Huskies lose to NU Huskies 4-1 as HEA continues its seismic shake up.

Comment

• Nice goal for Ryan Black! Just catching up to the game...watching from home. Kind of surprised to see Fessie starting but then, I thought he might be. Any info on that? Not that they have to swap out the goal tenders each weekend...

Comment

• Now up 2-0 on Stevenson goal. Could we be looking at a second upset win this weekend?

PWR at moment: PC 24, SH 28t with AZ State, Clarkson 36t with Princeton, St L 38t with Maine, UVM 50, UNH 52, Army 58

Comment

• Sununu at the game; calls UNH hockey NH's "professional sport"...also when asked what he's excited about "to keep UNH on the top of Hockey East". Ok...glad he's plugged into the situation...

Comment

• Whoa!! Nice shortie Cyyyyyy! Now that should make the Gov excited....

Comment

Working...
                                X