Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DNAEagle
    replied
    Tip of the cap to Lane Hutson, he is scary good. He is such an offensive threat, like Keller and Zagras, when they step onto the ice you have mindful of where they are and what they are doing both with and without the puck.

Leave a comment:

• chickod
    replied
    Originally posted by Jofa View Post
    Surprised he didn’t make a better pro. Saw Boldy yesterday hate the sob lol but he’s very good. Thought Greenway had similar tools to him and Alex Tuch who has 30 goals. BTW Tuch may end up as best player in the Eichel trade
    Thompson has 42. He was a terror a UConn while he was there.

Leave a comment:

• Darius
    replied
    Originally posted by Rover View Post
    I'm thrilled about the win but concerned about how we went about it. In the end though our two best players (Hutson, Commesso) won them the title against two teams that couldn't quite match that talent. So, they made up for it with a better gameplan and more inspired play. I'd really like to see BU stop coming out flat in big games, which Pando must have learned from Parker! Also they're getting knocked off the puck on their rear ends way too often. Would like to see the team come out much more aggressively from the get go next game.
    Nothing wrong with that, sort of what big time players are supposed to do, right?

As expected from less talented teams. BU hung tough and their talent won.

I thought this got better as each game and the weekend went on. Credit due to the Terriers for this especially with so many missing and playing injured (I couldn't keep track) players.

Also, y'all feel free to hit me up with questions about experiencing the Queen City. Go BU!
    Last edited by Darius; 03-19-2023, 01:48 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Jofa
    replied
    Originally posted by chickod View Post
    Greenway with the Sabres now (Tuch and Tage Thompson also)..a lot of Hockey East players this afternoon.
    Surprised he didn’t make a better pro. Saw Boldy yesterday hate the sob lol but he’s very good. Thought Greenway had similar tools to him and Alex Tuch who has 30 goals. BTW Tuch may end up as best player in the Eichel trade

Leave a comment:

• PullTheGoalie
    replied
    Congratulations on the win. Keep moving forward!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X