Leave a comment:

• Harry Cleverly
    replied
    Time to start a new BU thread ...

Leave a comment:

• Snively65
    replied
    Originally posted by Bomber View Post

And Bruce Cassidy. : ) #StickItBruins. ; )
    Neeley and Sweeney must go.

Leave a comment:

• Bomber
    replied
    Originally posted by ericredaxe View Post
    We have all got to be cheering for Vegas and Eichel here right?
    And Bruce Cassidy. : ) #StickItBruins. ; )

Leave a comment:

• ericredaxe
    replied
    We have all got to be cheering for Vegas and Eichel here right?

Leave a comment:

• Rogie21
    replied
    NEHJ reporting that Albie O'Connell will be named Associate Head Coach at Arizona State. He'll remain on Montreal's scouting staff through the draft.

Leave a comment:

• BuTerriers2023
    replied
    Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
    What happens to a player that enters the portal and no one picks them? Are the SOL on playing next season?

I know we got the announcement about next year's captains but does anyone know if the team awards were ever announced?
    A player can enter the portal and return to his original team.

Leave a comment:

• BuTerriers2023
    replied
    Originally posted by brassbonanza View Post
    Is Jack Hughes to BU non-publicly official?
    Yes!

Leave a comment:

• Scarlet
    replied
    What happens to a player that enters the portal and no one picks them? Are the SOL on playing next season?

I know we got the announcement about next year's captains but does anyone know if the team awards were ever announced?

Leave a comment:

• JohnsonsJerseys
    replied
    Hello Terrier Fans,

I just acquired a large collection of BU game and practice jerseys, dating 2006-2022. I got an amazing deal on the group and depending on the player and style, some are as low as $150 for a game worn BU jersey. Photos, prices and other details for each jersey can be found at the link below. (The page contains all the Hockey East schools so you'll have to scroll down past that maroon / gold Boston hockey program to get to the BU stuff.)

https://www.johnsonsjerseys.net/hockey/ncaa/he/

Feel free to email me (info@johnsonsjerseys.net) with any questions or to purchase. If by some chance you have game worns from other men's D-I teams (especially the Michigan Tech Huskies) I'm open to trading as well.

Ryan

Leave a comment:

• PullTheGoalie
    replied
    Odd situation. (I'm a STH @NU.) Hughes had an impressive first year as the youngest player in College Hockey. It seemed obvious that you could expect an even better second year. Unfortunately, the development never came and the season was a struggle for him. I'm not sure why that was. He only missed a few games. I haven't heard of a long term injury that he had to grind through. I have no problem with him looking for a fresh start. I think if he's going to BU, playing for Pandolfo and his style will give him a boost quickly.

Leave a comment:

• brassbonanza
    replied
    Is Jack Hughes to BU non-publicly official?

Leave a comment:

• Harry Cleverly
    replied
    Originally posted by BuTerriers2023 View Post
    Thoughts on BU's possible roster for 2023-2024?

Forwards: Hutson, Celebrini, Wilmer, Harvey, Greene, Tuch, Peterson, Zabaneh, Kaplan, Lachance, Stevens, Grimes, J. Hughes, Gorton, Amonte(?)

Defense: Hutson, Gallagher, Webber, C. McCarthy, G. McCarthy, Willander, Page, Hady, Celebrini

Goalie: Caron
    Amonte is in the transfer portal.

The two additional goalies are freshman Max Lacroix and UMass transfer Henry Graham. US 18 National Team goalie Michael Cambre will arrive in 2024 after playing a season in the USHL.

Leave a comment:

• Scarlet
    replied
    Originally posted by Bomber View Post
    A Dave Quinn led team takes an undefeated team into the semi's and blows both games in OT. Ouch. No medal. No glory.
    I’ll take the hit for this one. Hadn’t watched one second of the tournament. Barely followed along on Twitter. Was home yesterday (trapped due to COVID), was channel surfing, landed on the NHL Network in OT and no lie…30 seconds later Latvia scored. I am such a jinx.

Leave a comment:

• Lemonade
    replied
    Hutson really struggled defensively in both losses. I see having him out there for 3v3 but he was overmatched. He needs to work on his defense before taking the next step.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X